PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Treasure Hunters?

bw2082
Jun 19th, 2006, 12:15 AM
Anyone watching Treasure Hunters on NBC?

seems interesting so far.

PointBlank
Jun 19th, 2006, 03:21 AM
I loved it until the Memphis team got voted off.

How the hell do the Genuises get it wrong?

PointBlank
Jun 19th, 2006, 03:24 AM
Not voted off, but kicked off.

bw2082
Jun 19th, 2006, 03:55 AM
I was hoping the geniuses would get cut. The stupid hicks from Texas got lucky they decided to help them or else they would have been there for hours :haha:

Rocketta
Jun 24th, 2006, 01:01 AM
The Young Professionals should've kicked the Geniuses asses....they were the ones that held them up soooooo much with the Mt. Theodore excursion. :help:

Rocketta
Jun 27th, 2006, 04:09 AM
The Wild Hanlons are soooooooooooo stupid. :eek:

Really, I was hoping that the Browns would lose because then there would be nobody left that the Hanlons could beat but I see the Browns are still in it next week which means the The Grads drop out due to injury. :sad:

Oh and why are the christians trifling? The Fogals. :help:

I think they did this on purpose picked the trifling christians, the dumb southerners. :rolleyes:

bw2082
Jun 27th, 2006, 04:23 AM
it was a rerun this week right? I was watching Hell's Kitchen lol

Rocketta
Jun 27th, 2006, 05:15 AM
it was a rerun this week right? I was watching Hell's Kitchen lol

ah I haven't seen it. The big guy fell into the water and he said something about it being the 2nd time it happened to him. It's the one where they had to canoe for twenty miles and The Southies helped the Fogals carry their boat and then they ditched them to get 2nd place. :tape:

Jeff
Jun 27th, 2006, 05:17 AM
I watched it, but it was my first time watching and so I had a hard time getting into it. Maybe once I get to know the teams better it'll be more interesting.

Rocketta
Jun 27th, 2006, 05:18 AM
I watched it, but it was my first time watching and so I had a hard time getting into it. Maybe once I get to know the teams better it'll be more interesting.

ah most of those teams are hard to like....I think it's going to come down to the team I hate the least. :lol:

Kenny
Jun 27th, 2006, 05:33 AM
Mine was on Bravo.. ??? Not NBC.. what's up with that? But yeah.. I liked it. I set it to record all new episodes. lol

bw2082
Jun 27th, 2006, 05:35 AM
is that guy in the cell phone computer generated? He's got the personality of a brick :tape: ;)

Rocketta
Jun 27th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Mine was on Bravo.. ??? Not NBC.. what's up with that? But yeah.. I liked it. I set it to record all new episodes. lol

I think they rerun the show on Bravo. :)

Rocketta
Jun 27th, 2006, 06:14 PM
is that guy in the cell phone computer generated? He's got the personality of a brick :tape: ;)

Yeah the whole Video Phone thing comes across as cold and impersonal. :(

tonythetiger
Jun 27th, 2006, 07:01 PM
The Wild Hanlons are soooooooooooo stupid. :eek:

Really, I was hoping that the Browns would lose because then there would be nobody left that the Hanlons could beat but I see the Browns are still in it next week which means the The Grads drop out due to injury. :sad:

Oh and why are the christians trifling? The Fogals. :help:

I think they did this on purpose picked the trifling christians, the dumb southerners. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but the Browns deserve to lose for letting the Wild Hanlons come back and beat them. It really doesn't pay to be overweight and out of shape like that. The Browns should be ashamed of themselves.

PointBlank
Jun 27th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Im just curious to how far behind the Browns and Grads were if the Wild Hanlons were 80 miles to get food and come back and still win. :shrug:.

Next week seems good.

Its basically amazing race without the challenges and placing every round.

nikita771
Jun 28th, 2006, 09:49 PM
I'm actually enjoying this show so far. I too was disappointed the the Young Professionals were ousted in the first round because of the stupid geniuses. I DO NOT want them to win. And my gosh, the Hanlons have to be playing dumb just to trick everyone. You cannot be that stupid. 11 hours in a mine!!! And I hate the Fogels. They give Christians a bad name. But - I'm looking forward to next week. I hate that the Grads had to quit because the Browns are just a huge embarassment.

Rocketta
Jul 4th, 2006, 03:58 AM
:woohoo: The Wild Hanlons are history. They were so ignorant. :rolleyes:

The Fogals would've been screwed if it wasn't for Air-Force but it looks like the help has run out next week. :eek:

Brooklyn90
Jul 4th, 2006, 03:59 AM
no

AjdeNate!
Jul 4th, 2006, 04:10 AM
So glad the Hanlons and their 4 collective brain cells are gone. Go CIA! :dance:

Rocketta
Jul 4th, 2006, 04:49 AM
So glad the Hanlons and their 4 collective brain cells are gone. Go CIA! :dance:

They are sooo dumb....they acted like they weren't handed the answers the whole way and the Browns weren't deserving of anything. Then how they tried to backstab the Browns....unreal especially when they were trying to look at the combination. :eek: How low class can you get. I know that son is truly embarrassed. :tape:

kabuki
Jul 4th, 2006, 05:06 AM
I was also glad when the hicks lost. Karma at work.

I cannot stand the Fogals. They are reprehensible human beings, and if I have to hear the daughter whine one more time... :fiery: And that prayer session was just such a joke.

Brashkoala
Jul 4th, 2006, 08:17 PM
this show is a rip off of the amazing race and nowhere near as good. it also wanted to take advantage of the popularity of the da vinci code. i saw the first episode and saw nothing special. really mediocre

~CANUCK~
Jul 4th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Just so you all know, NBC in canada fucked up the show, and showed us ep. 4 last night and skipped over ep. 3 :lol:

nikita771
Jul 5th, 2006, 02:44 PM
I"m still liking this show. I was so glad to see the Hanlons leave. They were horrid on that last show. I'm so glad that the son at least apologized and recognized how much they were helped the day before and how little help they offered in return. I'm looking forward to next week.
CANUCK - do you think that they will backtrack or will you always be a week ahead?

~CANUCK~
Jul 5th, 2006, 03:31 PM
I"m still liking this show. I was so glad to see the Hanlons leave. They were horrid on that last show. I'm so glad that the son at least apologized and recognized how much they were helped the day before and how little help they offered in return. I'm looking forward to next week.
CANUCK - do you think that they will backtrack or will you always be a week ahead?
Well they will probably show us ep.4 next week again, becoz i think there are problems with the online game if we stay a week ahead of everyone else.

Rocketta
Jul 6th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Just so you all know, NBC in canada fucked up the show, and showed us ep. 4 last night and skipped over ep. 3 :lol:

Opps, somebody got fired...:lol:

~CANUCK~
Jul 6th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Opps, somebody got fired...:lol:
Sad thing is, its not the first time canada has been screwed like this. I think it was last season in Desperate Housewives ABC showed one segment twice in the same show in canada, they skipped the 2nd to last segment and showed the last segment twice in a row.