PDA

View Full Version : Lip/Labret piercing..any info please!

Kelly
Jun 18th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Hey
Im looking at getting my lip peirced on friday and was just wondering if any of you lot have had it done...if so any info regarding the procedure, whats the pain like and did u encounter any problems etc etc...would be muchly appreciated!
and what do u have to do to look after it yada yada...

cheers
kel
x

hingisGOAT
Jun 18th, 2006, 09:16 PM
oral piercings heal fast and require little maintenance. i used to have a vertical lebret, and let me tell you that thing HURT. the pain went away quickly and it doesn't take that long to adjust... just wash it, use listerine constantly, you'll be fine

vertigo
Jun 21st, 2006, 04:54 PM
I had one done a few years ago. I no longer have it -- but its no problem to look after. You clean it about 2/3 times a day. And didn't really hurt much when they put it in. Plus, it looks HOT.

controlfreak
Jun 21st, 2006, 07:06 PM
You know what would be really "out there"? Get yourself pierced to someone else. Say your lip to their ear, or something. I bet that's never been done before.

Kelly
Jun 21st, 2006, 09:09 PM
hmmm might look into that one... cheers for the info guys. fingers crossed it should be done on friday...wooot

Kelly
Jun 30th, 2006, 03:52 PM
hey just thought i would let you know that i did get my lip pierced...this morning at 10.30am

i was bricking it but it wasnt as bad as i expected...more uncomfortable than painful..a tiny bit of pain as he pushed the needle thru..the worse bit is the salt water cos it tastes fucking rank lol.