PDA

View Full Version : 9-Man United States Mens National Team:Performance of the tournament!

J-Baby
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:15 PM
We are the SHIT! Only can Americans deliver a gusty performance, losing not ONE but TWO players on bullshit calls. We are simply the best, too bad the regs took us out of a straight victory! :worship: :worship: :worship:

http://images.ussoccer.com/Images/Gallery/156_317880_IMG_9259.JPG

USA! USA! USA! USA!

We are not the greatest country in the world for nothing! Oh and Italy better beat the damn Czechs, and this is OBVIOUSLY the best group at the World Cup!

http://www.bus2000.it/wallpaper/america/images/TJamerica.jpg

Diam's
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:19 PM
:speakles:
are you drunk ?

Diam's
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:21 PM
:bigwave:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=242935

LoveFifteen
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Oh my God! Please stop, for the love of all that is good and holy. You are so annoying.

That wasn't even the performance of the tournament. That honor would go to Argentina for scoring 6 goals in one match.

Please stop with your obnoxious, uber-nationalistic threads. People like you are the reason so many people can't stand the United States. :mad:

CC
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:24 PM
Oh my God! Please stop, for the love of all that is good and holy. You are so annoying.

That wasn't even the performance of the tournament. That honor would go to Argentina for scoring 6 goals in one match.

Please stop with your obnoxious, uber-nationalistic threads. People like you are the reason so many people can't stand the United States. :mad:

Over-react much?

Everybody is allowed to be nationalistic except for the US, right?

Joana
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Shut up already.

LoveFifteen
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Everybody is allowed to be nationalistic except for the US, right?

If you think that his post was appropriate, then I pity the fool that gave birth to you.

azdaja
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:30 PM
:lol:

you lot have no sense of humour :p

Scotso
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:32 PM
dude, you need to tone down your posting threads. you just don't stop.

LoveFifteen
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:33 PM

you lot have no sense of humour :p

I guess you're right. You convinced me. :p

THE USA IS THE BEST COUNTRY EVER!!! ONLY THE US CAN MAINTAIN TIES WITH OTHER COUNTRIES AFTER BEING ONE MAN DOWN!!! OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE BEST PERFORMANCE IN HISTORY AND ONLY PEOPLE WITH UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP ARE CAPABLE OF THIS TYPE OF PLAY. WE ARE THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP THE USA!!! WE ARE THE FUCKING SHIT!!! USA USA USA!!!! ;)

J-Baby
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:34 PM
I thought we Americans were loud and proud?

J-Baby
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:35 PM
I guess you're right. You convinced me. :p

THE USA IS THE BEST COUNTRY EVER!!! ONLY THE US CAN MAINTAIN TIES WITH OTHER COUNTRIES AFTER BEING ONE MAN DOWN!!! OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE BEST PERFORMANCE IN HISTORY AND ONLY PEOPLE WITH UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP ARE CAPABLE OF THIS TYPE OF PLAY. WE ARE THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP THE USA!!! WE ARE THE FUCKING SHIT!!! USA USA USA!!!! ;)

Thats why i'm talking about, but we were down TWO men, but be a bit more patriotic!

LoveFifteen
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:35 PM
I thought we Americans were loud and proud?

You can be loud and proud, and still not say rude things like "Only Americans could perform like this!" and "We aren't the best country in the world for nothing."

If we lose to Ghana, how would you feel about them saying things like, "Ghana is the shit. The USA sucks. We are the best country ever, and only we are capable of playing well." etc etc

It's just :o

LoveFifteen
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Thats why i'm talking about, but we were down TWO men, but be a bit more patriotic!

I am patriotic, and I am very happy. I was screaming and cheering for the USA the entire time. But I can love the US without disrespecting the rest of the world and desiring to beat up people of other nationalities.

J-Baby
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:38 PM
Well i'm not going to say, I'm ready to go to jail and beat up some people from Ghana because Freddy Adu is from there! :) Americans are known for being rude, duh!

azdaja
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:39 PM
i prefer this to moaning about your team all year long :lol: :p

J-Baby
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Oh and Jamea and James whooped up on Sharapova and Roddick, my day is SET!

mandy7
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Oh and Jamea and James whooped up on Sharapova and Roddick, my day is SET!

but andy and maria are american too
why were you cheering against them?

J-Baby
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Well I like Andy, but I can't stand the bitch Sharapova, we already know how I feel about her.

J-Baby
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:47 PM
I actually like you Mandy, you seem a little tough for a european! I will still take you to the nightwater, but you hung with me more than I expect from someone on that side of the pond.

mandy7
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:51 PM
honey, i ain't european, i'm Dutch, i don't give a f about what the rest of the ppl on this continent do

J-Baby
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Thats a damn shame, all tht continent nd no UNITY!

mandy7
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:58 PM
we just all have such differeny HISTORY
we can't be thrown on one big pile
i love Europe
our big cities are just so cultutal, i love it
but we all have our own things to be proud of
and that's why most of us don't feel european
but dutch, english, spanish, italian etc.
we're all different from each other
the only thing a lot of us have in comon is the Euro :p

anyways, i'm off, 11.58pm, saturday, so time for other things :D

latez!

LoveFifteen
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:59 PM
but andy and maria are american too
why were you cheering against them?

:secret: They are white.

Martian Jeza
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:00 PM
honey, i ain't european, i'm Dutch, i don't give a f about what the rest of the ppl on this continent do

:sad: :sad: :sad:

MinnyGophers
Thats a damn shame, all tht continent nd no UNITY!

Oh you mean like the unity between red states and blue states in the US?

Pureracket
I am patriotic, and I am very happy. I was screaming and cheering for the USA the entire time. But I can love the US without disrespecting the rest of the world and desiring to beat up people of other nationalities.Oddly enough, there are two American Sisters who you don't mind disrespecting.

You do see Venus and Serena as American, right?

MinnyGophers
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:01 PM
And by the way, Italy scored a goal against themselves... i can hardly call that getting beat.
But kudos for the US team for hanging on in there.

mandy7
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:02 PM
:sad: :sad: :sad:

hey, i didn't say i don't like other euro countries
i'm just don't feel european, i feel dutch

TeaMMashA
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:02 PM
I cant imagine what this dude would be like if he was Brazilian Argentian English French Spanish Dutch Etc!! :scared: He got excited after drawing with Italy!

Their yet to win or score a goal and our staring elimination in the face!

adam_ads_n
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:03 PM
People calm down. I just converted to J-Baby philosophy!

It means that I think that only Americans should be playing in World Championships. If there are 19 million of Americans playing in America, just send 20-some to all the countries! We will have Poland-America, Sweden-America, Germany-America...it will be fun! :rolleyes:

Avid Merrion
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:05 PM
:lol: i think you're going overboard with your performance of the tournament comment, but yeah, i give the USA credit for hanging in there for the whole second half with 9 men :yeah:

LoveFifteen
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Oddly enough, there are two American Sisters who you don't mind disrespecting.

You do see Venus and Serena as American, right?

I love Serena, and I like Venus. I just hate their stupid fans on this board that say obnoxious garbage like "Venus only beats herself" and "Venus was only playing at 10%" and "No one can beat XXX when she's fully fit". It's so much fun annoying the Williams' obsessed fans who worship them like gods. So, in short, I love disrespecting their most disrespectful fans. It's good fun.

timafi
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:07 PM
:spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit:

Pureracket
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:09 PM
I love Serena, and I like Venus. I just hate their stupid fans on this board that say obnoxious garbage like "Venus only beats herself" and "Venus was only playing at 10%" and "No one can beat XXX when she's fully fit". It's so much fun annoying the Williams' obsessed fans who worship them like gods. So, in short, I love disrespecting their most disrespectful fans. It's good fun.LOL! Please. . ..trust me, everybody is on to your "I don't hate them. I just hate their fans" crap. No need to stop being hypocritical right now, though.

Carry on asserting your self-righteous hand to the threadstarter.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MinnyGophers
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:10 PM
We are the SHIT! Only can Americans deliver a gusty performance

USA! USA! USA! USA!

We are not the greatest country in the world for nothing!

I'm american but this is :silly:

J-Baby
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:39 PM
AMEN

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/5704498_7_2.jpg

tfannis
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:48 PM
:lol: Ow now, you still need to learn a lot about being a troll

:secret: You have to be subtle

<Sven>
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Ha, Onyewu :)
When I was studying and I heard on the radio (3times!) that somebody had been given a red card, I instantly thought of him
because her in Belgium (he plays for Liège) he gets plenty of them!
So I was quite suprised that he didn't get a red card in an apparently agressive match.
Also too bad that the Ivory Coast lost to the Netherlands :(
No I only have Portugal left to support...

CC
Jun 17th, 2006, 11:38 PM
If you think that his post was appropriate, then I pity the fool that gave birth to you.

Get over it.

World Cup fever. :bounce:

Rocketta
Jun 17th, 2006, 11:42 PM
LOL! Please. . ..trust me, everybody is on to your "I don't hate them. I just hate their fans" crap. No need to stop being hypocritical right now, though.

Carry on asserting your self-righteous hand to the threadstarter.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oddly, enough when Maria fans said that about her match against Jamea....somebody posted in the thread and didn't say a word? :confused:

Why is that Pure? Also riddle me this, where do people learn that they have control over anyone else especially on an internet board? :confused: I mean if you really had your shit together you would've figured out that people talk address what they say and leave the rest but don't think you have some kind of power to change anyone much less a fan group. If Williams fans spent half the amount of time that some of these weak willed people do worring about fan bases they don't like......this board but be mass chaos :lol:

in other words some people take their asses way too seriously. :tape:

Hayato
Jun 17th, 2006, 11:43 PM

Pureracket
Jun 17th, 2006, 11:43 PM
oddly, enough when Maria fans said that about her match against Jamea....somebody posted in the thread and didn't say a word? :confused:

Why is that Pure? Also riddle me this, where do people learn that they have control over anyone else especially on an internet board? :confused: I mean if you really had your shit together you would've figured out that people talk address what they say and leave the rest but don't think you have some kind of power to change anyone much less a fan group. If Williams fans spent half the amount of time that some of these weak willed people do worring about fan bases they don't like......this board but be mass chaos :lol:

in other words some people take their asses way too seriously. :tape:NICE!!!!!:worship::worship::worship::worship ::worship:

Rocketta
Jun 17th, 2006, 11:44 PM
also, there's a report feature and an ignore feature. If you chose to argue with someone please do so but spare us all the righteous :bs: once you know someone's a troll if you interact with him.....it's like admitting you like him and what he brings to the board. :shrug:

hingisGOAT
Jun 18th, 2006, 12:00 AM
keep your sister-worship in general messages, plz :rolleyes:

:haha: @ j-baby, the other thread is even funnier :lol:

Infiniti2001
Jun 18th, 2006, 12:03 AM
It's only a matter of time before the leopard spots show through the fake costume :haha:

G~Playa
Jun 18th, 2006, 12:05 AM
PFt...smfh

Hayato
Jun 18th, 2006, 12:50 AM
J-Baby is going to be the first ever person to go on my ignore list. :o

angele87
Jun 18th, 2006, 02:28 AM
I feel sad for this thread. This poster has been going on like this for a while and besides just trying to stir up trouble, he/she is probably just a young kid really in need of attention so they're trying to get it here. I dunno what's worse, giving him/her attention, or not giving him/ her attention :shrug: Let's just hope this is just an adolescent phase type thing, and this person will be alright in a few years :yeah:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jun 18th, 2006, 04:32 AM
J-Baby... :tape:

I was supporting USA the whole night, but if you keep on doing this, I rather have Ghana kick them out of the tournament than to see another post of this again!!! :(