PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if anyone remembers me...

Mariangelina
Jun 17th, 2006, 07:00 PM
I haven't posted here in, like, a year. I probably won't be back here regularly again. But I'd just like to thank the people who run this place and my old friends on here, because I used to really like this board. It was kind of free therapy. I'm still a silly little dyke, still in the closet and it's still really hard to take, and I've been in complete unrequited love with this girl for the longest time, which is tearing me up. But in balance, I'm okay, and I hope you all are too. :) I still love tennis but running has taken over its old place in my heart. I still cheer for the lovely Amélie Mauresmo, and so should all of you. :cool: I still have a lot of stuff in my life that needs fixing, but I keep getting stronger, I have friends who love me, and the future looks good. I hope I cracked a few of you up now and again with my stupid posts ;) and I wish everybody the best, especially Suzie, all the Momosapiens, and whatever Esther is calling herself now.

:angel: :kiss: Mariangelina :hearts: :kiss:

CondiLicious
Jun 17th, 2006, 07:02 PM
and I've been in complete unrequited love with this girl for the longest time, which is tearing me up.

Oh me too. Although, I'm not sure whether it's unrequited anymore. It's horrible though, isn't it? :(

Martian Willow
Jun 17th, 2006, 08:42 PM
:wavey:

Hayato
Jun 18th, 2006, 03:18 AM
I remember you! You were really nice :hug:

Ceze
Jun 18th, 2006, 03:59 AM
I think I don't know you but anyway I love you like I love all the Momosapiens :inlove: Welcome back :wavey: :hug:

-Em-
Jun 18th, 2006, 08:10 AM
sure i remember you. a friend of cats and asparagus ;)
nice to see you again on this board :wavey:

Pheobo
Jun 18th, 2006, 08:43 AM
If I pretended to know you would you pretend to be my friend?

bionic71
Jun 18th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Hi doll.... xxx

Andy_
Jun 18th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Of course I remember the lovely Mariangelina! Glad to hear there's beautiful news in your life, it was very sweet of you to drop by and update us all :hug:

esquímaux
Jun 18th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Of course I remember you babe :kiss: Sailor moon fan right? :wavey: