PDA

View Full Version : The "Drunken Experience" Thread

Brett.
Jun 16th, 2006, 03:38 PM
You must come in this thread if you are drunk - and also make some suggestions on what happen to your night-out! ;)

Come on, it should be fun! :)

Brett.
Nov 2nd, 2006, 11:43 PM
let's talk about my story when i was drunk! :)

Dublin, Ireland
On friday night, I went to four nightclubs with 3 irish mates and two girls from Ireland, with my sister. Before i headed to a first pub, there were two security guards was at the door (acting like a concierge), telling me that they won't let me in because i was too drunk but i didn't drink at all. Stupid Security Guards!!!! :mad:

So i went to the first pub in Dublin Ireland, which was fine, and it is an adjacent from other pub. I had a few drinks called Bulmers, which was the best alcoholic apple cidar in the world! :hearts:

After coming out of first pub, headed to the Church pub (near O'Connell st) is where they have a pub right inside the church! :lol: It was the best pub in the world. :rocker: I got really drunk by the time when i left a pub which was pretty sad but had a crazy time there with full of hot Irish men! :)

This is a third nightclub, which i didn't enter because you have to be over 23 years old, and i was far too young to enter. I couldn't stop apologizing to my mates or anyone because i felt so ashamed for being 20! :o I caught a taxi with girls, as others were gone in other taxi because of cramp spaces. I was driven by a hot Irish driver that i ever seen! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: I had to pay 13 euros for a ride! :fiery:

This is the fourth nightclub, which was right underneath the ground, you have to be only 21 years over to enter but i was only 20 so me and my mates was begging a security guard to let me in so i did. Everyone was saying "Brett have been traveling from Australia to here for a weekend" Good quote! ;)

I was completely drunk, there is a stair which you have to enter into a night club. I tried to hold onto the rail to keep myself on balance but unfortunately i fell all the way down the stairs and hurt my foot! :sad: But everyone laugh (including a security guard but he's so hot). Everything was fine after my incident. It was absolute huge crowds in that nightclub, which i never seen before. I couldn't able to dance on those nightfloor because i was tired. A security guard came to my sister, that he will kick me out if i didn't stay up! :help: :tape:

I can remember after getting out a nightclub, we went to a corner of Graffen st and St.Stephens st because we had to wait for a taxi. While we were waiting for a taxi, i found a nice outdoor shop which they have sausage with bread (any condiments are included). So i added all of it onto my sausage! :tape:

Got home really late around 4 am, suddenly i had a massive hangover while i was sleeping under the tiny couch! :lol:

What a great night out! :wavey: :wavey:

Tell us about your story! I would love to hear from you! :)

SM
Nov 3rd, 2006, 03:42 AM
i walked in to a glass window at a club once when i was druink didnt realise it was there and was trying to go to the outside area..my sister did it first, and iw as on tha floor laughing at her then it happened to me and i spilt my shots on my white top...leaving green on my shirt...

thats probly my worst drunk experience

Dominic
Nov 3rd, 2006, 04:10 AM
Lol being drunk is soooo cool I just love it. I could easily become an alcoholic if I dont watch it.

Milito22
Nov 3rd, 2006, 04:45 AM
drunk? http://www.tennnis.com/phpbb2/images/smiles/kiffer3.gif

Kunal
Nov 3rd, 2006, 07:46 AM
i will be drunk tonight

Kimster
Nov 3rd, 2006, 08:03 AM
let's talk about my story when i was drunk! :)

Dublin, Ireland
On friday night, I went to four pubs with 3 irish mates and two girls from Ireland with my sister and before i headed to a first pub. There were security guards was at the door, telling me that they won't let me because i was too drunk but i didn't drink at all. Stupid Security Guards!!!! :mad: :fiery:

So i went to the first pub in Dublin, Ireland which was fine and it is an adjacent from other pub. I had a few drinks called Bulmers which was the best alcoholic apple cidar in the world! :hearts: :drool: :lick:

After coming out of first pub, headed to the Church pub is where they have a pub right inside the church! :lol: It was the best pub in the world. I got really drunk by the time when i left a pub which was pretty sad but had a crazy time there with full of hot Irish men! :)

Anyway, I cannot remembers going to third pub that i went but I went to a fourth pub which was really funny but very embarrasing! :lol:

This pub was right underneath the ground, you have to be only 21 years over to enter but i was only 20 so me and my mates was begging a security guard to let me in so i did. I was completely drunk, there was a stair which you have to enter into a night club. I tried to hold onto the rail to keep myself on balance but unfortunately i fell all the way down the stairs and hurt my foot! :sad: But everyone laughs (including a security guard but he's so hot). Everything was fine after my incident.

Got home really late around 4 am, suddenly i had a massive hangover while i was sleeping under the tiny couch! :lol:

Tell us about your story! I would love to hear from you! :)

Were you drunk when you wrote this????

:haha:

Kimster
Nov 3rd, 2006, 08:04 AM
Lol being drunk is soooo cool I just love it. I could easily become an alcoholic if I dont watch it.

Watch it though. :)

Kimster
Nov 3rd, 2006, 08:05 AM

:hatoff:

*abby*
Nov 3rd, 2006, 08:36 AM
the worst thing thats ever happened to me was on the first time i was drunk and the first time i went out clubbing
i was blatantly underage only being 16 and my mates brother got me wasted. i went to the loo and there was this female bouncer in there. she was really butch and her hair was really short. so stupid me pointed at her and started shouting "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED IN HERE. YOU'RE A BOY! GET OUT!"
my mate dragged me out of there just in time cos i was gonna get smacked sooooo hard!

Brett.
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:43 AM
Lmao!

Brett.
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:43 AM
More stories! please! :)

Brett.
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:44 AM
Were you drunk when you wrote this????

No it was two weeks after i wrote it

rada
Nov 8th, 2006, 04:57 AM
were do i start lol

No Name Face
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:21 AM
lol at this thread.
i'm pretty shameful, so i definitely have stories.

i'm actually sorta drunk now. we went out on a tuesday...you know..and last night i had a late night ;)

Kunal
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:30 AM
weekday drinking....im not cut out for that....screws the whole routine up

Shappica
Nov 8th, 2006, 05:24 PM

:silly:

I broke my head couple of months ago! :lol:
I was running from my friend who wanted to spray me with the beer, and i hit low cealing! :lol:

Oh, I also enterd the wrong flat once...

Brett.
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:40 PM
:silly:

I broke my head couple of months ago! :lol:
I was running from my friend who wanted to spray me with the beer, and i hit low cealing! :lol:

Oh, I also enterd the wrong flat once...

Lmao @ wrong flat

Brett.
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:41 PM
were do i start lol

Anywhere! mate ;) Don't be shy and post them please

mirzalover
Nov 25th, 2006, 11:42 PM
Oh last week i got shit faced. I told my mom i was taking my friends to our cabin in the mountains for the weekend to snowboard skie and other BullShit. But really my best friend dads own a car lot and their is this empty doctor office next to it so he got the key to the place and like 14 of my friends went their. Now this doctors office is hugh it has like 12 rooms and baths room its up and downs stair and right next to a Mcdonalds of all things so we got so drunk, we started drinking at 10 p.m and quit around like 4 or 5 in the morning i cant remember. Well after drinking a while my friend whose dad own the car lot passed out so i fucked his girl friend who is half japanese and white. After i got done with his girl friend, we along with two other people went to wal-mart and bought whipped cream garlic juice and condoms and a banana and took it back to the docter office. we put the condon on the banana then and put garlic juice all over it and put some whipped cream on the end of it and put it in my best friends mouth

416_Man
Nov 26th, 2006, 12:01 AM
Pathetic. Losers getting drunk by themselves and then going on to a fricken tennis forum. GET FRIENDS PLEAASSSE.

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 26th, 2006, 12:46 AM
I got so drunk once that i almost slept with a drag queen :silly: Thank god i am allergic to glitter :lol: :lol:

Brett.
Nov 29th, 2006, 12:48 AM
Lol

Andy.
Nov 29th, 2006, 01:19 AM
Im on a two week detox but Im sure i will have stories to tell when Im back in party mode. I might talk about some past drunken experiences later.

Brett.
Nov 29th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Good idea! :)

Brett.
Feb 23rd, 2007, 09:55 AM
Bump! :angel: Got any news when you're drunk and what happened? :p

hdfb
Feb 23rd, 2007, 12:08 PM
I got drunk for the first time 2 weeks ago. It was so fun!!! But I started saying the most random shit ever and if I said what I said in a sober state, I would have so outed myself. :rolls:

A friend broke up with her boyfriend coz he was cheating on her like and I was totally like all slurred and saying "Omg what a fucking bitch!! You know, we don't deserve this shit, boys need to treat us better because we are just FABULOUS! WHOOOOO"

I couldn't walk straight and I was literally just leaning on walls and rolling along the walls because I just could not stand up straight!! But then I did make myself concentrate and run up the stairs without falling down, don't know how I managed that. :rolls: I was using her computer and damn, the mouse is so hard to use!!!

All the time I was just giggling and laughing my ass off for NO REASON. I ended up throwing up in her toilet, and then her parents drove me home, and then just as we were about to get to my house I was gonna throw up again, but I stopped myself and quickly finished off my business in the toilet at home. And man, my mouth just stank and tasted like SHIT. :o :o

I think that's all I can remember from that time. Just really random shit. But it was fun except for the headache and throwing up. :o

saniafan2005
Feb 23rd, 2007, 02:12 PM
Once when I was drunk, I was trying to walk on a footpath and wondering why I am not going further. I was trying so hard but it seems i was walking on the same spot....
another time i was drunk with my roommate (we are guys) and we did some crazy things in the bed even though i am straight) ....but after that we never talked abt it....
may be a little part of me has that kind of feelings....

~Eclipsed~
Feb 23rd, 2007, 03:50 PM
Damn i'm going home this weekend so i won't be able to come on here drunk. But mark my words i will come in here next weekend when i'm drunk and try to hold drunk conversations with people, unless i'm getting some ass of course.:p :lol:

~Eclipsed~
Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:08 AM
i'm slightly buzzed...anyone wish to talk?;)

Don't worry i'll be more drunk this weekend:p

416_Man
Mar 2nd, 2007, 11:20 AM
I love the people that get drunk on the internet. alone. by themselves.

Brings a whole new meaning to "class". :D

VamOsSs!1!!

~Eclipsed~
Mar 2nd, 2007, 04:02 PM
I love the people that get drunk on the internet. alone. by themselves.

Brings a whole new meaning to "class". :D

VamOsSs!1!!

hmm so now it's wrong to come back from a night of drinking and go on the internet?

You're right. What was i thinking? I should have been out committing a felony instead. :cuckoo:

Brett.
Mar 30th, 2007, 07:43 AM
More stories to hear please! ;)

hdfb
Mar 30th, 2007, 07:48 AM
I got smashed last Friday night and Saturday night and did things I hope I will never ever do again.

They were: smoke cigars and cigarettes, strip down to trunks for the whole night, worst of all, pash a girl. :scared:

Brett.
Mar 4th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Bump :)

Tell us a story when you were drunk :hearts: :lol:

I got told what happened to me last weekend :tape:
I went out to my gay friend's house and i pulled my pant down so i can play with his cupboard and slept in there. :o

Harvs
Mar 4th, 2009, 10:22 AM
i went out on saturday night with mates.

had pre-pre-drinks at mine, then pre-drinks at a friends and then went to the city... got bought about 4 shots and another 3 or so beers once in the club... not long after i was sitting on the floor in the corner of the club with about 5 people looking after me... they then disappeared, i vomitted in some random hallway, found my way out of the club and passed out on a bench on glenferry rd (this is in melbourne) for a few hours... i dont remember making it home, but i did somehow:)

so yeah, shit night:) missed out on all the fun lol

venus_rulez
Mar 4th, 2009, 07:46 PM
...;15124863']i went out on saturday night with mates.

had pre-pre-drinks at mine, then pre-drinks at a friends and then went to the city... got bought about 4 shots and another 3 or so beers once in the club... not long after i was sitting on the floor in the corner of the club with about 5 people looking after me... they then disappeared, i vomitted in some random hallway, found my way out of the club and passed out on a bench on glenferry rd (this is in melbourne) for a few hours... i dont remember making it home, but i did somehow:)

so yeah, shit night:) missed out on all the fun lol

lol. maybe i saw you out.

Demska
Mar 4th, 2009, 07:48 PM
i was really drunk at a house party once. i was dancing on the tables and nearly pulled down a chandelier. i was sick in a bowl outside, and their dog started to eat the sick

i want to get drunk saturday night as its a friends 18th, but i have a job interview on sunday morning at 10am :(

Dodoboy.
Mar 4th, 2009, 08:02 PM
There is an obvious joke coming.

Oh and Brett u bump this every year :awww:

Golovinjured.
Mar 4th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Pathetic. Losers getting drunk by themselves and then going on to a fricken tennis forum. GET FRIENDS PLEAASSSE.

:spit:

What the fuck is this thread? Egliates drunk thread exists, you know.

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 4th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Bump :)

Tell us a story when you were drunk :hearts: :lol:

I got told what happened to me last weekend :tape:
I went out to my gay friend's house and i pulled my pant down so i can play with his cupboard and slept in there. :o

Whaaat! :haha:

Brett.
Mar 4th, 2009, 10:35 PM
There is an obvious joke coming.

Oh and Brett u bump this every year :awww:

every year? I started this thread back in Feb 2007 and it didn't get bumped till yesterday

LoveFifteen
Mar 4th, 2009, 11:04 PM
I got drunk for the first time 2 weeks ago. It was so fun!!! But I started saying the most random shit ever and if I said what I said in a sober state, I would have so outed myself. :rolls:

A friend broke up with her boyfriend coz he was cheating on her like and I was totally like all slurred and saying "Omg what a fucking bitch!! You know, we don't deserve this shit, boys need to treat us better because we are just FABULOUS! WHOOOOO"

I'm sorry, HilaryDuffFagboy, but you don't even need to open your mouth to out yourself, sober or not. :tape:

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp266/LoveFifteen1129/fagqueen.jpg