PDA

View Full Version : If you laugh you are going to hell.....

DemWilliamsGulls
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90m2Xw_Haj0&search=Grape%20lady%20falls

I didnt know if i should laugh or feel sorry for her...I think it was a little of both for me...... :tape:

TF Chipmunk
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Oh, I guess I was supposed to be in hell since Tuesday :shrug:

ico4498
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:06 AM

I didnt know if i should laugh or feel sorry for her...I think it was a little of both for me...... :tape:

i seen this before, laughter then ... and now.

after i'm done laffin' i do feel fer her. nasty fall ...

J-Baby
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Old!

TF Chipmunk
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:23 AM
And the reporters' reactions are priceless too :haha:

Kenny
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:33 AM
I'm sorry.. but the crying she was saying like

ooooooooooh ohhh ooooh oh oh ooh ooh oohhhhhhhhhhh.. like wtf? who does that? lmao

NyCPsU
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:33 AM
ive seen that a while ago but it is hysterical, i love the reporters at the end!

TF Chipmunk
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:34 AM
I'm sorry.. but the crying she was saying like

ooooooooooh ohhh ooooh oh oh ooh ooh oohhhhhhhhhhh.. like wtf? who does that? lmaoI know, I've never heard someone cry in pain like that :o

Hachiko
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:38 AM
Lmao.

Kenny
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:41 AM
I know, I've never heard someone cry in pain like that :o

:lol::tape::tape::tape::tape::tape::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

I'm sorry.. it's just hilarious..

Jakeev
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:45 AM
I didn't think it was funny and I hope she recovers fast........buttttttt.......why do that on a high, small platform?

Hachiko
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:48 AM
I didn't think it was funny and I hope she recovers fast........buttttttt.......why do that on a high, small platform?

Did one of them mention that there were measuring cups or something underneath?

Darop.
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:26 AM
*DEATH*!!!

:haha: :haha:

Mattographer
Jun 16th, 2006, 10:28 AM
:lol:

Dexter
Jun 16th, 2006, 10:36 AM
:tape: those reporters :spit:

Freakan
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:08 AM
:tape:

tonythetiger
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:17 PM
I knew she was going to be the one to fall because she looked a little unstable. I guess that's why you shouldn't try to cheat. That "uhooo ahhhh uhhooo" was troubling.

Harju.
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:22 PM
LMFAO. That was funny :haha:

And one of the comments said it the best.
"rofl she sounds like a mutated seal"
:tape: Not me.

DemWilliamsGulls
Jun 16th, 2006, 03:29 PM
LMFAO. That was funny :haha:

And one of the comments said it the best.
"rofl she sounds like a mutated seal"
:tape: Not me.

:lol: @ mutated seal ....somebody should have thrown a of fish to her when she hit the ground LOL...man I know what it feels like to get the wind knocked out of you...i kinda felt sorry for her...but the reports were funny..especially the black woman....that must be her friend...because she was holding back looking worried. lol

Brashkoala
Jun 16th, 2006, 03:33 PM

i posted this video last week under "you have to see this video"

DemWilliamsGulls
Jun 16th, 2006, 03:35 PM
i posted this video last week under "you have to see this video"

Oh i didnt know...my bad... :p i missed it lol

Ryan
Jun 16th, 2006, 03:59 PM
ROTF! I love it.

"oohhh, ohhhh, I cant breathe!"

Wicked.

SelesFan70
Jun 16th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Going to Hell? I have my own country in Hell! :devil:

Stamp Paid
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:34 PM
"ooh ohh owwww, I cant breathe."

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!11

twight6
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:43 PM
omg! The funniest part was when she was like "okay, okay stop" then she was like joking around and she stomped a couple more times...

...like someone else said, that's what happens when you cheat!

I don't feel bad at all for laughing, it was easily the funniest thing i've seen in quite some time... my eyes won't stop watering :rolls:

miffedmax
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Lucy and Ethel.

QuicKyMonSter
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Ouch! :eek:

Wannabeknowitall
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:35 PM
That what happens when you try to be cute. :lol: OMG. Bravo. SNL or MAD TV couldn't have done a sketch that would have equal that. America's Funniest Home Videos are when things go really bad on a live news show. OMG. :lol: Shyt I need a glass of wine after that. She's ok though? Cause I kinda feel bad for... No I don't. :lol:

cellophane
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:39 PM
I didn't think it was all that funny. :shrug:

Knizzle
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:41 PM
It really wasn't that funny. LOL

twight6
Jun 16th, 2006, 08:23 PM
That what happens when you try to be cute. :lol: OMG. Bravo. SNL or MAD TV couldn't have done a sketch that would have equal that. America's Funniest Home Videos are when things go really bad on a live news show. OMG. :lol: Shyt I need a glass of wine after that. She's ok though? Cause I kinda feel bad for... No I don't. :lol:

just FYI for you and everyone else, she broke her collar bone with that fall :o

Dominic
Jun 16th, 2006, 08:42 PM
That was pretty funny but it wasnt that bad a fall. She fell down from about 3 feet on grass.

MinnyGophers
Jun 16th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Seriously the look on the reporters' face at the very end, when the video stops says it all.
They are both grimacing to hold back.

Also, on the list, there is a video titled "Grape Lady Music Video" .
I. CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING. I CAN'T STOP. SHIT I CAN'T STOP. SOMEBODY SEDATE ME!!!!! :roll:

pimpie
Jun 16th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Seriously the look on the reporters' face at the very end, when the video stops says it all.
They are both grimacing to hold back.

Also, on the list, there is a video titled "Grape Lady Music Video" .
I. CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING. I CAN'T STOP. SHIT I CAN'T STOP. SOMEBODY SEDATE ME!!!!! :roll:

:haha: priceless :lol:

MinnyGophers
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApzPZgUwDaE&mode=suggested_some&search=Grape%20lady%20falls

OH DEAR GOD.

volta
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:24 PM
lmfao :haha:

Wiggly
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:30 PM
That was the funniets thing I've seen since YEARS :eek: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I can't stop laughing! Ohhhhh OhhohOho! :lol:

Frank
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:32 PM
OH DEAR GOD.
I second that :haha:

twight6
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:35 PM
every time i think about it i laugh out loud! :rolls:

I don't know what was funniest:
1. She managed to fall off that thing face first
2. She said stop then was cheating, and if she hadn't been cheating she wouldn't have fallen
3. She kept going "oh, oh" like a "seal" and saying she couldn't breathe
4. The reporters' faces at the end, trying not to laugh!

:haha:

twight6
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:40 PM
it reminds me of this one time at the park. There was this like 5 year old girl, who was sliding feet first on her stomach down a slide, that was like 7 feet from the ground at the top. Well, this man (i think her dad??) was trying to get her, like joking around. He was standing under the slide and reaching his arms up around the sides and trying to grab her, and she kept like getting out of the way. Well, one time he grabbed her and she pulled away, and like rolled over backwards, and fell right off the slide! She fell from like 6 feet up and landed on her stomach, like all of her body hitting at once and going "boom" into the ground. And she just layed her and the dad looked at her going "you're alright, you're alright. get up" and she just layed there, then she just started SCREAMING! I felt bad when she started crying but it was easily the funniest now 2nd funniest thing i've ever seen!

twight6
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:42 PM
you can tell this is fake, but it still looks pretty funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=car+crash+car+hits+man&v=cvjzZAR9LNQ

pimpie
Jun 16th, 2006, 10:23 PM
this is what happens to cheaters :lol:

tterb
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Didn't think it was funny... :shrug:. Just reminded me of how awful it feels to have the wind knocked out of you.

I've never really understood why so many people laugh when they see others get hurt. I think it'd be interesting to perform a psychological study what makes that so hilarious to people.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApzPZgUwDaE&mode=suggested_some&search=Grape%20lady%20falls

OH DEAR GOD.

OMG :haha:

I was in tears at this :rolls:

Hayato
Jun 17th, 2006, 12:02 AM
that's hysterical I love it :haha:
Funniest thing I've seen in ages :rolls:

Hayato
Jun 17th, 2006, 12:03 AM
Didn't think it was funny... :shrug:. Just reminded me of how awful it feels to have the wind knocked out of you.

I've never really understood why so many people laugh when they see others get hurt. I think it'd be interesting to perform a psychological study what makes that so hilarious to people.

normally I don't but this is a priceless exception :lol: :lol:

MinnyGophers
Jun 17th, 2006, 12:14 AM

It's not funny that she fell (not to me anyway) but the noise she made when she fell was hilarious.
The Grape Lady Music Video has me crying from laughter, because it parodies the scream rather than the fall.

jmd
Jun 17th, 2006, 03:17 AM
wooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo i am still laughing

jmd
Jun 17th, 2006, 03:19 AM
LAUGH attack

esquímaux
Jun 17th, 2006, 03:32 AM
*DEATH*!!!

:haha: :haha:COMPLETELY! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Scotso
Jun 17th, 2006, 03:44 AM
:haha:

Scotso
Jun 17th, 2006, 03:45 AM
this is what happens to cheaters :lol:

:lol:

Scotso
Jun 17th, 2006, 03:45 AM
I heard "I can't breathe" so I think that's why she was making those noises.

Scotso
Jun 17th, 2006, 03:47 AM
I love how the other lady just stands there looking at her :retard:

ceiling_fan
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:43 AM
sounds painful! :eek:

Hayato
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:52 AM
I love it how she explains how good the place is for 'the whole day' and then she herself falls off the stage thing......good advertisement! :lol:

DemWilliamsGulls
Jun 17th, 2006, 06:41 AM

OH DEAR GOD.

now THAT is some funny shit.....whoever made the video needs their ass beaten lol :lol:

K-Dog
Jun 18th, 2006, 04:32 AM
i thought that the noise she made was hilarious. i hope she's okay and all, but sometimes ppl need to quit taking things so seriously. people have laughed at me when I twist ankles or taken stupid falls. Lighten up folks!!