PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO crazy ass cat-fight on FOX NEWS w\the crazy anti-gay woman!

J-Baby
Jun 16th, 2006, 05:30 AM
This shit is crazy, but the FOX NEWS lady held her ground I must say.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/foxisback.html

TF Chipmunk
Jun 16th, 2006, 05:38 AM
"You scream gay pride, BIMBO"

"Ok. You are an abomination!"

:rolls:

AjdeNate!
Jun 16th, 2006, 05:46 AM
*damnit I just watched Fox News*
Fuck. They were on boycott for me.

But 'twas hilarity. :eek: :o

XaDavK_Kapri
Jun 16th, 2006, 05:47 AM
This is amazing!! :haha: AMAZING. This is just what I enjoy. Thanks. lmao

TF Chipmunk
Jun 16th, 2006, 05:52 AM
This is why I love FoxNews, the reporters and guests are all bitches :haha:

Kenny
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:41 AM
I love that woman.. and hate that old bitch.

TF Chipmunk
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQa8G3336fQ&search=Fox%20News%20fight

:o The guy IS sort of stupid, but the language the reporter uses is hardly rhetoric that a journalist should be using :o

Kenny
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Yeah that dude is just stupid.. I couldn't finish the video.. just blah he's extremely annoying listening to him.

bionic71
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:00 AM
looooooon.

TF Chipmunk
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:05 AM
Here's another interview of the same woman by a different reporter on FoxNews:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMhCDKxPjHU&search=Fox%20News%20argument

He asks a very interesting question to her in the end that she evades :rolleyes:

bionic71
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:16 AM
Here's another interview of the same woman by a different reporter on FoxNews:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMhCDKxPjHU&search=Fox%20News%20argument

He asks a very interesting question to her in the end that she evades :rolleyes:

loooooonnnnn again...

At least she put some makeup on for this interview.

~{X}~
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Wow...that is just amazing. :lol: But shit I like that Fox News Woman Reporter! :lol:

TF Chipmunk
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:27 AM
Wow...that is just amazing. :lol: But shit I like that Fox News Woman Reporter! :lol:
They're all so unprofessional though :eek: Granted, they are dealing with lunatics, but still, you'd think they could keep their heads up high but they stoop just as low :o

*abby*
Jun 16th, 2006, 08:01 AM
ok that woman is just scary!!!:scared:
go fox lady!!!:woohoo:

Darop.
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:14 AM
OMG LOVED IT! :haha:

Ajde Fox Lady :banana:

Freakan
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:07 AM
This Fox lady was just great :lol:

Hawk
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Apparently god appointed her as his personal executioner :p

Wow that's off the deep end :o :tape:

CondiLicious
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:29 AM
:lol: :lol:

Wow, I almost liked Julie Banderas after seeing that. I love fiesty women. :hearts: But I can't forget her biased reporting during the Terri Schiavo case so she still sucks. :rolleyes: Fox News is great entertainment but if I really want to know what's going on in the world... I look elsewhere.

esquímaux
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:00 AM
:lol: The Fox newslady DEFINITELY knocked back her crunk juice before that interview :lol::eek::eek:;) I have nothing to say on the religious nut other than she's a real piece of work.

Pheobo
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:03 AM
I have this lady's address, and she lives about a half hour away from me. I'm thinking about doing something :devil:

Denise4925
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:24 AM
Wow, you go Fox newslady (I can't believe I even typed that) and she was right. The other woman is a charleton and those type are the ones along with the right wing conservatives that give Christians a bad name.

Wigglytuff
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:47 AM
This shit is crazy, but the FOX NEWS lady held her ground I must say.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/foxisback.html
i saw this and this lady is a fucking NUT JOB!!! holy shit this bitch is fucking crazy!! i love how the fox lady tore her a new one!!

Wigglytuff
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:48 AM
Wow, you go Fox newslady (I can't believe I even typed that) and she was right. The other woman is a charleton and those type are the ones along with the right wing conservatives that give Christians a bad name.
yeah i cant believe i agree with fox news!! :eek: :eek: :scared:

ceiling_fan
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:51 AM

Wow, I almost liked Julia Banderas after seeing that. I love fiesty women. :hearts: But I can't forget her biased reporting during the Terri Schiavo case so she still sucks. :rolleyes: Fox News is great entertainment but if I really want to know what's going on in the world... I look elsewhere.

argh. Fox is so damn bias it's true. But what did she say about the Schiavo case??

Ems__
Jun 17th, 2006, 05:29 AM
I'm slightly worried you call this news...

Denise4925
Jun 17th, 2006, 05:33 AM
Right??!!! :lol:

Chunchun
Jun 17th, 2006, 05:49 AM
too bad they talk too fast that i can't hear much :sad: :o

Erika_Angel
Jun 17th, 2006, 05:50 AM

:lol: FoxNews is so terrible :tape: It is just so bad ... however yes, this woman rocked that interview! That church group leader is a complete nutter and I'm glad that reporter gave it to her. No doubt this never would've happened on other stations, but I guess that is why FoxNews is always good for a laugh :p

Wigglytuff
Jun 17th, 2006, 05:56 AM
:lol: FoxNews is so terrible :tape: It is just so bad ... however yes, this woman rocked that interview! That church group leader is a complete nutter and I'm glad that reporter gave it to her. No doubt this never would've happened on other stations, but I guess that is why FoxNews is always good for a laugh :p
so true!!

CondiLicious
Jun 17th, 2006, 06:00 AM
argh. Fox is so damn bias it's true. But what did she say about the Schiavo case??

She used every opportunity to give her opinion on the case... and tried to pass of her opinion as fact in most of her reports. I dunno... maybe it's because she's not that smart.

bis2806
Jun 17th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Wow I love this Foxnews lady :hearts: Anyways, what upset me about that old psycho bitch and the protesters was that they were assuming that the dead soldiers were gay. I mean we have the "don't ask don't tell" policy, so what more could these insane people want?

Lord Nelson
Jun 17th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Both were out of place. The woman for preaching hatred and the journalist for her unjournalistic attitude. But still good to see Fox News support the U.S. military and condemn bigotry as well as not going into Haditha this Haditha that.

Kart
Jun 17th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Very amusing video clips.

~CANUCK~
Jun 17th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Im still in shock that i agree with them also :eek:

hablo
Jun 17th, 2006, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQa8G3336fQ&search=Fox%20News%20fight

:o The guy IS sort of stupid, but the language the reporter uses is hardly rhetoric that a journalist should be using :o
That reporter :speakles:

hablo
Jun 17th, 2006, 03:15 PM
:lol: The Fox newslady DEFINITELY knocked back her crunk juice before that interview :lol::eek::eek:;) I have nothing to say on the religious nut other than she's a real piece of work.
well said :lol:

Scotso
Jun 17th, 2006, 03:53 PM
The government needs to go Waco on that "church."

That reporter is a disgrace, though. Reporters are supposed to be objective.

CondiLicious
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:01 PM
That reporter is a disgrace, though. Reporters are supposed to be objective.

Exactly! My friend is a reporter and I showed her that clip and first she died with laughing and then she said Julia Banderas is all kinds of disgusting :lol:

Scotso
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:09 PM
They're trying to be like Nancy Grace, who has become famous by being a self-righteous bitch who yells at everyone. :rolleyes: It's a shame what the "news" has become.

ToeTag
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:42 PM
:o :o :o :o

Was it sweeps week??
Disgraceful. They know shes a nut yet they give her, and themselves a soap box to rant, and make fools of themselves.

RJWCapriati
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:44 PM
That bitch is crazy

Knizzle
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:52 PM
I like that reporter. :hearts: She handled that lady really well. :drool:

Brooks.
Jun 17th, 2006, 05:05 PM
8 sons, huh?

what you wanna bet half of them are gay? :tape: :lol:

JackWalker
Jun 17th, 2006, 05:58 PM
this isnt as much funny as it is really disturbing. i cant understand how people like that can honestly live with themselves and believe they are going to heaven, when in reality they will be punished for their actions. kudos to the anchorwomen for speaking up and putting her in her place. a lot of other anchorwomen would have stayed quiet and just nodded. im even more surprised it was an anchor from fox news.

ps-this crazy woman was interviewed on kroq's the kevin and bean show, a morning los angeles radio show. she was just as crazy and they treated her as such.

DemWilliamsGulls
Jun 17th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Man those fox reporters dont bullshit...you better come ready to have a conversation if you are trying to get with them on air...they will make you look stupid on television. Fox reporters tell it like it is....I can tell they are east coasters or NY people...lol....The old wicket witch of the west spoke pure ignorance..I cant stand church folks like that...they are the damn devil! Notice how the pie faced bitch couldn't answer the question when she was asked about her sins.

Wiggly
Jun 17th, 2006, 06:27 PM
OMG! I think TQS (one of Quebec TV Station) is a bit like Foz with poor debates. But if ever it would be funny as this, I would watch this every day :lol:

kosmikgroove
Jun 17th, 2006, 07:43 PM

Wow, I almost liked Julia Banderas after seeing that. I love fiesty women. :hearts: But I can't forget her biased reporting during the Terri Schiavo case so she still sucks. :rolleyes: Fox News is great entertainment but if I really want to know what's going on in the world... I look elsewhere.

what did she say about the Schiavo case?

CondiLicious
Jun 17th, 2006, 08:02 PM
what did she say about the Schiavo case?

Her reports were just typical of Fox News... very one sided.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200503290006

Mother_Marjorie
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Man those fox reporters dont bullshit...you better come ready to have a conversation if you are trying to get with them on air...they will make you look stupid on television. Fox reporters tell it like it is....I can tell they are east coasters or NY people...lol....The old wicket witch of the west spoke pure ignorance..I cant stand church folks like that...they are the damn devil! Notice how the pie faced bitch couldn't answer the question when she was asked about her sins.

Well, the only reason Fox News went after the Phelps woman is because her and her followers protested at military funerals.

When it comes to Gay Marriage, and protests at Gay funerals by the same followers, Fox News wouldn't be as willing to defend that position. Trust me on that one.

MinnyGophers
Jun 17th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Well, the only reason Fox News went after the Phelps woman is because her and her followers protested at military funerals.

When it comes to Gay Marriage, and protests at Gay funerals by the same followers, Fox News wouldn't be as willing to defend that position. Trust me on that one.

At least that Julia Banderas got offended when the old hag used the word "fags".
FoxNEws sucks, but kudos to Ms Banderas. Unprofessional or not, that woman deserves to be praised for standing up to that crazy lunatic.

Volcana
Jun 17th, 2006, 11:34 PM
Wow. Actual truth from FoxNooz. You have to wonder if Fox secretly supports the Phelps', and this was just a way to get their message on national TV. Or maybe Rupert Murdoch has fallen into a coma.

tenn_ace
Jun 18th, 2006, 01:52 AM
bitches like her and that crook moron embarass United States