PDA

View Full Version : Soap & Water or Special Wash?

twight6
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:50 AM
What do you use to clean your face? Regular old Soap & Water or some special face wash?

I only ask becuase I don't know what to use. Right now I use Aveeno Active Foaming Clenser, but it makes my face feel like... i don't know, dry and like still un-clean, as weird as that may sound, lol. Soap just doesn't work for me....

...any suggestions?

Jakeev
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:02 AM
What do you use to clean your face? Regular old Soap & Water or some special face wash?

I only ask becuase I don't know what to use. Right now I use Aveeno Active Foaming Clenser, but it makes my face feel like... i don't know, dry and like still un-clean, as weird as that may sound, lol. Soap just doesn't work for me....

...any suggestions?

Try glycerine bars with Melaleuca oils in them. I am telling you it's the best stuff on the planet.

rebel_ffighter
Jun 17th, 2006, 06:38 AM
I use the one that my dermatologist told me to buy,it is from Roc and I am quite pleased,the best I've tried so far.

TF Chipmunk
Jun 17th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash :o But it works :tape: I used to be an acne-head in junior high :sad:

thalle
Jun 17th, 2006, 07:34 AM
I use Cliniques three step for normal skin and it's really good.

Don't ever use normal soap for the face, ruins the pH.

http://www.mycedarchest.com/clinique/images/home_lmw_3step.jpg

controlfreak
Jun 17th, 2006, 11:13 AM
I don't even clean my face! :eek: (It gets wet in the shower but that's it)

When I was a spotty teenager I used Clearasil every morning (back then it was called Biactol) and it worked sporadically (as opposed to spot-radically).

>>krew<<
Jun 17th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Soap and Water...sometimes the shampoo and conditioner lol it smells kool :p