PDA

View Full Version : NOBODY will win Wimbledon 2006

turt
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:14 PM
It will rain for so long that the final will have to be cancelled and nobody will be able to win the 2006 title :p

You read it here first :haha:

TF Chipmunk
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:15 PM
No, haven't you heard? I will win it :)

SelesFan70
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:19 PM
I predict a wet Wimbledon...only because GB has been in a serious drought...and that's just the way it goes. :o

new-york
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:21 PM
It will rain for so long that the final will have to be cancelled and nobody will be able to win the 2006 title :p

You read it here first :haha:

But WHO WILL BE THE TWO FINALISTS?? :hehehe: :devil:

turt
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:27 PM
I predict a wet Wimbledon...only because GB has been in a serious drought...and that's just the way it goes. :oI predict a wet wimbledon... if Maria Sharapova and Nicole Vaidisova play naked against each other :haha:

Pengwin
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:27 PM
I predict a wet Wimbledon...only because GB has been in a serious drought...and that's just the way it goes. :o

That is true :worship: (an American who knows his stuff regarding Europe :eek: )

Although the week after the 'drought' we had 5 days of non-stop rain which made up a proportion of it.

We are currently thinking of a way to steal water from Wales in case it happens again.

Wish us luck :)

A'DAM
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:34 PM
But WHO WILL BE THE TWO FINALISTS?? :hehehe: :devil:

Concidering GM Threads: it will be Jeniffer Capriati and Shuai Peng (and definitlly not Justine Henin-Hardenne)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh sorry Peng final was just canceled :o

Her spot took Amanda Lepore (whoever she is) :tape: