PDA

View Full Version : Question for Mac users

Rocketta
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:27 AM
is there any software for macs that are the equivalent of Microsoft Access. A database software?

Wigglytuff
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:35 AM
for database you can use appleworks, which comes with most macs. it has a database that is actually good. i use it to keep track of my tea collection.

Rocketta
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:36 AM
ah, I do have appleworks... shows you how much I pay attention. :o :o :o

I want to keep up with my DVDs/ Videos/CD's

Wigglytuff
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:37 AM
if you want something particularly for music and dvds. you should use delicious library

Wigglytuff
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:39 AM
its not free but its great and easy

Rocketta
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:43 AM
if you want something particularly for music and dvds. you should use delicious library

Is that online? My aunt is using some online service to catalog her books.

Kenny
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:45 AM
for database you can use appleworks, which comes with most macs. it has a database that is actually good. i use it to keep track of my tea collection.

Wow, are you serious? I didn't know you were THAT big of a tea fan! Good for you! :worship::)

Wigglytuff
Jun 15th, 2006, 06:01 AM
Is that online? My aunt is using some online service to catalog her books.
http://www.delicious-monster.com/

Wigglytuff
Jun 15th, 2006, 06:01 AM
Wow, are you serious? I didn't know you were THAT big of a tea fan! Good for you! :worship::)
yup.

have 40 entries as of monday, but i bought 10 new teas since then :eek: :o

Rocketta
Jun 15th, 2006, 04:53 PM
http://www.delicious-monster.com/

yeah I found it thanks. It costs $40. :( So I have to decide about it but they let you test it out so that's fun.

!<blocparty>!
Jun 15th, 2006, 04:56 PM
I have Microsoft Office but haven't used it once. :tape::o

I should really utilize my Mac more. It's only used for wireless internet music and pictures. :eek:

Hurricane Lily
Jun 15th, 2006, 04:59 PM
*waiting for my new Dell laptop to keep track of my Gevalia coffee collection* btw, I sold our broken crap iBook... :D

Rocketta
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:02 PM
I have office for mac as well but I use mine...one because I took some classes and had to and two because my mac is the only really working computer. :lol:

Rocketta
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:04 PM
*waiting for my new Dell laptop to keep track of my Gevalia coffee collection* btw, I sold our broken crap iBook... :D

I hate to tell you that we got a new Dell laptop for work...top of the line....it never worked correctly then the motherboard went caput. :fiery:

Oh and the touch pad was horrendous ........ but ........... I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Also, I love Gevalia coffee.. :yeah:

Barrie_Dude
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:07 PM
I wish I could get the office to buy me a new puter! I do know that they are creating a position for me, and I expect them to offer it soon, but that is one of the requirements of me taking the position! I am tired of not having the proper tools!

Hurricane Lily
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:16 PM
I hate to tell you that we got a new Dell laptop for work...top of the line....it never worked correctly then the motherboard went caput. :fiery:

Oh and the touch pad was horrendous ........ but ........... I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Also, I love Gevalia coffee.. :yeah:

lallalallaa... i didnt see that! :p

Gevalia's the best... Rocky, do you have the Tassimo coffee system? I love that machine! one cup brewing system.. even for tea and hot choco... mmmmm... *making cappuchino*

Rocketta
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:17 PM
I wish I could get the office to buy me a new puter! I do know that they are creating a position for me, and I expect them to offer it soon, but that is one of the requirements of me taking the position! I am tired of not having the proper tools!

Well good luck with that....it wasn't for me it was for the ID card machine we got tired of lugging a big old desk top around for registration. :(

Rocketta
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:20 PM
lallalallaa... i didnt see that! :p

Gevalia's the best... Rocky, do you have the Tassimo coffee system? I love that machine! one cup brewing system.. even for tea and hot choco... mmmmm... *making cappuchino*

:lol:

is the Tassimo coffee system offered by Gevalia? What's your favorite Gevalia coffee? btw, no I don't but I do have a Krupps two thermal travel cups but you can do just one as well. :)

Hurricane Lily
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:30 PM
No it's by Braun... http://www.tassimodirect.com/tassimo/

I like the Creme Brulee one or Mocha coffee.. but i mostly drink unflavored one... dark roast or the signature blend.

Rocketta
Jun 15th, 2006, 06:22 PM
No it's by Braun... http://www.tassimodirect.com/tassimo/

I like the Creme Brulee one or Mocha coffee.. but i mostly drink unflavored one... dark roast or the signature blend.

wow it's cute......way too expensive for me but cute. :hearts:

My fav Gevalia is the one from Kenya.