PDA

View Full Version : Elena's 2006 Statistics

space_gracie
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:17 AM
Due to boredom these past few days, I have made this excel file (http://www.geocities.com/mjgrace22/Dementieva/Dementieva2006.xls)which summarizes Elena's 2006 so far. You can find her head-to-head matches and other statistics (e.g. sets won&lost, number of dfs) in this file. If you find something lacking in it, please post it here so I can add it to the file.

You can also find the file at my Elena Dementieva Blog (http://lenadementieva.blogspot.com). Enjoy and feel free to point out if I made an error. Thanks guys!

space_gracie
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:22 AM
Some interesting stats about Elena's season so far:

-She has committed a total of 277 double-faults so far (77 in Indian Wells) and out of the 11 matches where she committed 5 dfs or less, she only won 5 times.
-She's never lost in a tie-break this year.
-She has already played 11 3-set matches this year, her only 3-set loss came from Kim Clijsters.

:)

Danči Dementia
Jun 15th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Some interesting stats about Elena's season so far:

-She has committed a total of 277 double-faults so far (77 in Indian Wells) and out of the 11 matches where she committed 5 dfs or less, she only won 5 times.-She's never lost in a tie-break this year.
-She has already played 11 3-set matches this year, her only 3-set loss came from Kim Clijsters.

:)
:eek: :eek: 277 DF oh I love that woman :hearts:
Never lost a tie-break we all know that Lena is the queen of the tie-breaks.

and also she is the best player in three sets.

Lena :hearts:

space_gracie thank you ;)

space_gracie
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:50 AM
Yeah, she really is the best when it comes to 3-sets.

And 277 DFs, that's like 69 games or more than 11 sets given away by Lena :p

phoebec3p
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:36 AM
277 dfs!!?! that's fantastic!! and to stay in the top 10 with those stats... u just gotta love that girl!!

Meteor Shower
Jul 13th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Great work :)

Can you do a file for number a good match Elena has played per week and in each round it was (for ex. 3 in 2rd, 4 in QF..) :p

miffedmax
Jul 13th, 2006, 03:59 PM
You need to compile the really important Elena stats:

1. Number of heart attacks given to her fans
2. Total milage of hair lost by her fans
3. Number of male hearts broken when it became clear she really is involved with Maxim
4. Pairs of blue jeans bought in 2006
5. Number of times fans have exclaimed "Man, what a BABE!"
6. Number of bones Mommy Vera would have broken if she knew what some of Elena's fans were thinking
7. Number of incoherent posts by me about her bangs
8. Number of times Corswandt has proposed making Elena Queen of Europe

Nah, just kidding. Very interesting stats. Thanks for sharing.

space_gracie
Jul 14th, 2006, 02:46 AM
You need to compile the really important Elena stats:

1. Number of heart attacks given to her fans
2. Total milage of hair lost by her fans
3. Number of male hearts broken when it became clear she really is involved with Maxim
4. Pairs of blue jeans bought in 2006
5. Number of times fans have exclaimed "Man, what a BABE!"
6. Number of bones Mommy Vera would have broken if she knew what some of Elena's fans were thinking
7. Number of incoherent posts by me about her bangs
8. Number of times Corswandt has proposed making Elena Queen of Europe

Nah, just kidding. Very interesting stats. Thanks for sharing.

Max, I originally thought about including the more important stats like you've mentioned. But I ended up not to because I thought I'd lose my mind just having to count the number of heart attacks she gave her fans :lol:

seahawker
Jul 15th, 2006, 07:30 PM
This just in ... Elena wins her Fed Cup match against Sanja Ancic 6-3, 7-5 and for a change isn't the player with the most double faults!!! Ancic had 8 to Elena's 6. Now that's a statistic!

miffedmax
Jul 17th, 2006, 03:18 PM
This just in ... Elena wins her Fed Cup match against Sanja Ancic 6-3, 7-5 and for a change isn't the player with the most double faults!!! Ancic had 8 to Elena's 6. Now that's a statistic!

That's not a statistic--that's a bloomin' miracle!