PDA

View Full Version : The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency and Kathy Griffin...

RainyDays
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:37 PM
GREAT SHOW. Anyone see it? It's on Oxygen on Tuesdays at 10PM EST.

Janice cracks me up. :lol: :lol:
The one model, Chris Jones, holy shit he's hot.

Speaking of new shows, Kathy Griffin's new season of the D-List is fucking great too. The dude that paid $5,000 to spend the wekeend at her house kind of creeped me out though.

BigB08822
Jun 14th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Love both of these shows. I watch the Janice show just for the HOT guys and it never dissapoints. Kathy's show is HILARIOUS and even better than last season!

CanIGetAWhat
Jun 14th, 2006, 11:46 PM
I watch Janice for the HOT guys also! :drool: I love the episode with Pastor Fox...he was hella hot. :drool:

Christopher Jones is :drool: also. :kiss:

His video on the website:

http://www.oxygen.com/specials/janice/model_chrisJ.aspx

Jarrett
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:42 AM
Teresa blew it. Big time. I had a feeling Ian wasn't going to stay around but I have a feeling he will be back. Nyabel looks decent now that she lost some weight. At first I thought Janice was playing a bad joke on us all.

CanIGetAWhat
Jun 26th, 2006, 11:42 PM
Tomorrow's episode should be a good one. There will be plenty of skin as the guys will be auditioning for an underwear ad campaign. :drool:

Wannabeknowitall
Jun 27th, 2006, 12:07 AM
SORIN MIHALACHE is my Fav. :hearts: What a lovely backside. :lick: :drool:
If Janice doesn't pick him for NYC then it's a sin. Lovely legs and lovely thighs with a lovely body makes for an amazing underwear model.

PointBlank
Jun 27th, 2006, 12:37 AM
These are my two favorite shows. :hearts:.

Williamsser
Jun 27th, 2006, 01:39 AM
Janice's show had the highest rated premiere in Oxygen's history. I love the show. I like Fargo.

Bacardi
Jun 27th, 2006, 04:45 AM
Janice wanted me for a model, damn she tried her best. But this girl wasn't comin off her drugs and sharin with Janice. Oddly enough Janice is my dealer *troof* :rolls: well her last name ain't Dickenson

Wannabeknowitall
Jun 28th, 2006, 02:09 AM
Dammit Sorine didn't make it. It's not fair. That damn underwear **** should have choose him anyway.

Williamsser
Jun 28th, 2006, 02:13 AM
Janice looks like a skank in front of her son.

RainyDays
Jun 28th, 2006, 04:55 AM
john is hot.

but chris jones is hotter :)

that mother-son altercation was a bit strange.