PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone And Didn't Even Know Their Name?

SelesFan70
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:09 PM
I have. I mean, I am not looking for a relationship. Neither of us wanted to chit-chat..we just wanted to have sex so we did. On the several occasions it's happened to me, he didn't ask my name I didn't ask his.

This isn't a judgemental thread at all. I guess I just want to know I'm not the only slut on here. :wavey:

Barrie_Dude
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:10 PM
I love it when that happens. No Bullshit, no strings!

RR-87
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:11 PM
I was the first to vote "NO" :sad:

alfajeffster
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:11 PM
...This isn't a judgemental thread at all. I guess I just want to know I'm not the only slut on here. :wavey:

That's good to know, because my nickname back in my wild days in San Francisco was... whorefina. Draw your own conclusions.

fifiricci
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:12 PM
A good way to get around that is to decide before you start that they are all called "Bob" (or insert any name of your choice there). :D

Barrie_Dude
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:13 PM
A good way to get around that is to decide before you start that they are all called "Bob" (or insert any name of your choice there). :DI just use "Darlin'"

TF Chipmunk
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:17 PM
I think if I were to hook up with random chicks, I'd rather not know their name. What if it's unattractive sounding :shrug:

Ferosh
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Yes!

fifiricci
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:20 PM
I just use "Darlin'"

Watever floats your boat, honey :kiss:

Barrie_Dude
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:21 PM
I think if I were to hook up with random chicks, I'd rather not know their name. What if it's unattractive sounding :shrug:Other then you and your brothers Simon and Theodore, how many chipmunks actually have names? :shrug:

stevos
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:22 PM
I still got my Vcard. Let the ridicule begin! Vcash is not affiliated with this ;)

Barrie_Dude
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Watever floats your boat, honey :kiss:Did we just have sex? :eek:

SelesFan70
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:24 PM
Yes!

I knew I could count on you! :hug:

TF Chipmunk
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:26 PM
I still got my Vcard. Let the ridicule begin! Vcash is not affiliated with this ;)
Me too :banana:

TF Chipmunk
Other then you and your brothers Simon and Theodore, how many chipmunks actually have names? :shrug::spit:

Aaron.
I have. I mean, I am not looking for a relationship. Neither of us wanted to chit-chat..we just wanted to have sex so we did. On the several occasions it's happened to me, he didn't ask my name I didn't ask his.

This isn't a judgemental thread at all. I guess I just want to know I'm not the only slut on here. :wavey:I Bet you had fun :lol:

Kart
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:28 PM
I guess I just want to know I'm not the only slut on here. :wavey:

You're not.

G-Ha
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:43 PM
i was about to answer with a resounding "NO!" and then i realized i have had sex with someone without knowing his name...but it's never been totally anonymous as i always find out the name afterward. that way i can say something nice and polite like, "thanks for blowing me, ______ (fill in name here)" or "thanks for giving up your ass, _____ (fill in name here)"...i think that's the respectful thing to do... ;)

fifiricci
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Did we just have sex? :eek:

Did you hear me calling you "Bob" Barrie? Maybe next time :kiss:

meyerpl
Jun 14th, 2006, 10:53 PM
I'm getting to be more forgetful, so I expect it will happen eventually, even though it'll be with my wife.

rada
Jun 15th, 2006, 04:39 AM
yes;)

Bacardi
Jun 15th, 2006, 04:46 AM
Unfortunately once, Yes. :( It was a one nite stand, and I was drunk and met him at a bar. I think he mighta been married too. I'm pretty sure I broke like 5 or 6 of the 7 deadly sins that night anyhow. :scared:

NyCPsU
Jun 15th, 2006, 04:48 AM
yes:bolt:

Andy.
Jun 15th, 2006, 04:55 AM
Yes, but i found out their name after but didnt remember it

¤CharlDa¤
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:37 AM
Hum never happened to me and I honestly think it won't. I'm not judging at all, I kinda know I'll have casual sex in my life, but I don't think it'll go to the point I won't know the name. I do need a lil seduction going on ;)

Julie
Jun 15th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Have always known the name even if thats all i have known!! But yeah i need a name - dont knwo why i just do

and now im monogamous it dont matter - yay lol :) :bounce:

Freakan
Jun 15th, 2006, 10:30 AM
I guess all the 13-year old virgins voted 'yes'

alfajeffster
Jun 15th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Unfortunately once, Yes. :( It was a one nite stand, and I was drunk and met him at a bar. I think he mighta been married too. I'm pretty sure I broke like 5 or 6 of the 7 deadly sins that night anyhow. :scared:

Whatayamean "unfortunately"?!? Married men are the best kind! They're usually mostly straight and bearing nice packages for you. They're taking a walk on the wild side, so when you get them there, they're not only ready to fly, they're ready to experiment a little (or a lot). And besides, they don't spend much time in the bathroom primping, and most importantly- they go home!:lol:

Lin Lin
Jun 15th, 2006, 01:38 PM

This isn't a judgemental thread at all. I guess I just want to know I'm not the only slut on here. :wavey:

are you male or female?? :eek: :eek: :cool:

Mateo Mathieu
Jun 15th, 2006, 02:50 PM
No but it would be fun if I did it without know their name, though! :lol:

SelesFan70
Jun 15th, 2006, 02:57 PM
are you male or female?? :eek: :eek: :cool:

Male :wavey:

controlfreak
Jun 15th, 2006, 03:24 PM
No, but I once had sex with something that didn't have a name :scared:

Jakeev
Jun 16th, 2006, 05:06 AM
Well I have been with someone that I know I didn't use my real name and found out later he did the same:lol:

Does that count?:lol:

meyerpl
Jun 16th, 2006, 05:29 AM
No, but I once had sex with something that didn't have a name :scared:
:lol: Solid.

Volcana
Jun 16th, 2006, 05:39 AM
It may seem petty, but I want to live a long life, and my resources aren't endless. Anonymous sex is something only the very rich, and those lacking instinct-of-self-preservation, can afford.

kosmikgroove
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:27 AM
eww...

AjdeNate!
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:43 AM
Yes, lots of times; mostly back in my reckless youth.

DemWilliamsGulls
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:14 AM
Usually if its a booty call...niggas will give u fake name anyway..so it really doesnt matter lol...but yeah i have...plenty of times...i mean its a booty call...you come over there for the sex..not to know their name....you wont use it again anyway if its a one night stand lol.

switz
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:24 AM
Whatayamean "unfortunately"?!? Married men are the best kind! They're usually mostly straight and bearing nice packages for you. They're taking a walk on the wild side, so when you get them there, they're not only ready to fly, they're ready to experiment a little (or a lot). And besides, they don't spend much time in the bathroom primping, and most importantly- they go home!:lol:

i hope you're joking :o

i'm no prude but the kind of girls i go for rarely put out on a first date, let alone without knowing their names.

I guess having had a girlfriend on and off for the last 5 years and only being 22 means i haven't been in the position to want to target randoms like that.

speaking honestly i'd say that really only happens for gay men in sexually charged clubs and very slutty women.

Sally Struthers
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:26 AM
Oh no never. I'm such a prude I don't even look at myself in the mirror when naked in the bathroom :haha:

>>krew<<
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Yeah, twice at parties...but i regret it...until it happens again :p

ozfan44
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:57 AM
yes........ probably more times than someone i did know their name

Jakeev
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:41 AM
It may seem petty, but I want to live a long life, and my resources aren't endless. Anonymous sex is something only the very rich, and those lacking instinct-of-self-preservation, can afford.

I think a yes or no would have beem fine this particular time babe:lol:

tonythetiger
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:10 PM
To a large degree, this thread explains the moral and social decay in the world today. For people to brag about promiscuous sex in the midst of a sexual disease epedemic is shameful. I would only expect animals to behave in such a way.

meyerpl
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:11 PM
To a large degree, this thread explains the moral and social decay in the world today. For people to brag about promiscuous sex in the midst of a sexual disease epedemic is shameful. I would only expect animals to behave in such a way.
Woof woof.

>>krew<<
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:12 PM
brag? its a yes or no answer...and you've posted in this thread even after calling it shameful...

Sharapova's_Boy
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Oh no never. I'm such a prude I don't even look at myself in the mirror when naked in the bathroom :haha:

:haha:

tonythetiger
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:25 PM
brag? its a yes or no answer...and you've posted in this thread even after calling it shameful...

Yes, BRAG! That's exactly what I hear going on. And yes, I posted in this thread because I couldn't believe what I read in the topic line. It is shameful to have sex with a stranger period and to admit that you've done it more than once with someone whose name you didn't even know is barbaric. Have some self respect and control!

Kart
Jun 16th, 2006, 08:43 PM
I would only expect animals to behave in such a way.

Says someone named tony the tiger :shrug:.

tonythetiger
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Says someone named tony the tiger :shrug:.

Cute reply, but I meant what I said. :p

SelesFan70
Jun 16th, 2006, 10:13 PM

:dog:

firehorse
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:17 PM
if you are in bathhouse..you tend not to chat too much....we just do your business..
I do not believe to find " LOVE" at these places....I guess I am just slutty

>>krew<<
Jun 17th, 2006, 12:47 AM
Yes, BRAG! That's exactly what I hear going on. And yes, I posted in this thread because I couldn't believe what I read in the topic line. It is shameful to have sex with a stranger period and to admit that you've done it more than once with someone whose name you didn't even know is barbaric. Have some self respect and control!
So now you're telling people what they shouldn't do with their own personal life? Ok, you wouldn't do it, thats fucking fantastic, but don't start shit about what people have or haven't done just because you don't approve. And btw, by you expressing all your thoughts on this and informing us that people who do it have less control and self respect than you do is just bragging about how good you THINK you are. Well...sorry to break it to you mate...but you're not...you're just being selfish and an idiot for not letting people share their own stories and opinions, ones' that don't personally concern you...so...stay out of it.

>>krew<<
Jun 17th, 2006, 12:49 AM
ps. everyone I apoligize for the conflict, someone had to say it :p

Pheobo
Jun 17th, 2006, 03:25 AM
I try not to know people's names. It creates attachment, and attachment is a liability.