PDA

View Full Version : maria sharapova versus ahsha rolle, who will win?

msharafan
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:26 PM
forst round match for sharapova, and shes still coming back from her injury, she says that it is still not right but that it is improving everyday, so hopfully it wont be a factor in the match. i havemt heard too much about ahsha, in fact ive never heard of her, i did some research and i rekon this match should be quite easy for maria. but you never know a lot of players come to life on grass, and rolle might just be one! anyone i think maria will win in straight sets, what do you guys think?

Kworb
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:30 PM
I remember reading about Ahsha in some article posted here, about her struggle to get up in the rankings and achieve results good enough to finance her career. Unfortunately she hasn't been doing that well.

msharafan
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:32 PM
yeah i noticed that on her wta profile, she might give maia a match though, but id still say it will be in straight sets.

DomenicDemaria
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Maria 6-3, 6-0. I don't see her losing to Rolle.

Ballbasher
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Rolle is a good grasscourter I think :help: and I don't know,if Masha will be fit :o

TeaMMashA
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Will be a routine win for Maria she never dissapoints in matches like these especially on grass.

Carmen Mairena
Jun 14th, 2006, 01:00 PM
6-1, 6-2... :rolleyes:

starr
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:06 PM
forst round match for sharapova, and shes still coming back from her injury, she says that it is still not right but that it is improving everyday, so hopfully it wont be a factor in the match. i havemt heard too much about ahsha, in fact ive never heard of her, i did some research and i rekon this match should be quite easy for maria. but you never know a lot of players come to life on grass, and rolle might just be one! anyone i think maria will win in straight sets, what do you guys think?

I've seen Rolle play. I saw her in two matches early this year. I think she has little or no chance against Sharapova unless Sharapova is unusually hampered by injury.

Rolle is not in good shape and she isn't strong mentally either.

shava
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Masha all the way :rocker2:

MisterMan
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:40 PM
you're kidding right ? 2 easy sets for MS

The Daviator
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:43 PM
mshara, have you heard of a thing called 'capital letters' :o

azmad_88
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:54 PM
6-1 6-2 maria wins Of course...i dont see her really losing..she has the power and weapons...

KClijsters
Jun 14th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Maria in straight sets