PDA

View Full Version : What Follows New York And Los Angeles

Brashkoala
Jun 14th, 2006, 05:30 AM
We all know that New York and Los Angeles are the most popular cities to live at in the US, but which is the third best place to live at? Is it Boston, Chicago, Portland or Miami. I live in Los Angeles and travel about once a year to New York, but I want to move to one of the four cities mentioned above and finally be on my own. Which one should i move to?

NyCPsU
Jun 14th, 2006, 05:35 AM
how old are you? what kind of work do you do? there are many factors that you need to look into before just picking one of the more popular cities imo.

Sally Struthers
Jun 14th, 2006, 05:36 AM
Move to Las Vegas. It's the fastest growing city in the US, full of money, has lots of things to do, and has nice weather 9 months out of the year.

CondiLicious
Jun 14th, 2006, 05:39 AM
Don't like Miami.

J-Baby
Jun 14th, 2006, 05:46 AM
San Francisco is about to become America's 4th Alpha World Class cities* The Alpha World Class cities of the world are New York, Los Angeles , Chigcago, London, Paris, Tokoyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Milan

NyCPsU
Jun 14th, 2006, 05:49 AM
of the four i would pick chicago

being im from new york i would never choose Boston, i never liked miami, and portland just doesnt stand out to me. Chicago would probably be best.

firehorse
Jun 14th, 2006, 06:12 AM
We all know that New York and Los Angeles are the most popular cities to live at in the US, but which is the third best place to live at? Is it Boston, Chicago, Portland or Miami. I live in Los Angeles and travel about once a year to New York, but I want to move to one of the four cities mentioned above and finally be on my own. Which one should i move to?

Pls b more specific...what job you would like to do? are you straight or gay?
are you more into multi culture or not? those factors will determine which city you may move from Los angeles

Haute
Jun 14th, 2006, 06:12 AM
Best is really subjective. ;)

But Chicago is a really great city. I really like the city my sister used to live in, Fayetteville, North Carolina. It's a military city for the most part, but the Historic Haymarket area has some of the most gorgeous homes from the turn of the 20th-century. :) Plus there's the Dogwood Festival each year around late March/early April, and when the dogwoods are in bloom it's absolutely gorgeous. :hearts:

Brashkoala
Jun 14th, 2006, 06:20 AM
im moving in three years as soon as i finish my bachlors degree. im going to move to either one of these cities and attend psychology grad school when i am 23. im straight and would eventually like to branch into organiational psychology. im open to all cultures.

Barrie_Dude
Jun 24th, 2006, 02:16 AM
Charlotte and Raleigh/Durham NC are ranked high

RainyDays
Jun 24th, 2006, 02:19 AM
i absolutely love Boston. even if you don't move there, at least visit it once.

No Name Face
Jun 24th, 2006, 02:20 AM
never been to/lived in any other city but nyc, but i think nyc is the best.

the nightlife is ridiculous. i was gonna chill in and watch a movie...guess not...you can't DO that in nyc. lol.

Pheobo
Jun 24th, 2006, 02:28 AM
Seattle or San Francisco.

Those are my two favorite cities in the world.

PointBlank
Jun 24th, 2006, 02:30 AM
When I read the title the first city that popped in my mind was Chicago.

Veritas
Jun 24th, 2006, 02:47 AM
I'd say Chicago. It's already the second largest city in the world in terms of the number of skyscrapers (after NYC).

And I really didn't like Miami. The summers there are excruciatingly hot, not the warm summers they promote on their tourism campaigns.

Stamp Paid
Jun 24th, 2006, 03:05 AM
Chicago, then Houston.

UDiTY
Jun 24th, 2006, 03:34 AM
Chicago is dirty...Minneapolis