PDA

View Full Version : Vivica A. Fox to Star in "Dancing With the Stars"

Fabunny
Jun 13th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Vivica has confirmed that she will particpate in the next season of "Dancing with the Stars." I guess that with the breakout success Drew Lachey enjoyed after winning last season, more "stars" are eager to particpate.

Vivica A. Fox To Go 'Dancing'

June 8, 2006

Foxy 'Kill Bill' star VIVICA A. FOX will be showing off some moves of a different kind -- the actress told ET that she will appear on the next season of "Dancing with the Stars."

Fox confirmed the news to ET Wednesday night at the kick-off party for the Turks and Caicos Film Festival: "Yes, it is confirmed ... I'm going to be twirling [on the show]."

The star says she will begin training at the end of July for the hit ABC reality show, which pairs stars with professional dancers to compete against each other in Latin, ballroom and freestyle dances.

"I'll get paid to get my butt kicked and criticized," she laughs. "I'm looking forward to it!"

As of press time, ABC would not confirm or deny that Vivica would be on the show.

Dana Marcy
Jun 13th, 2006, 11:12 PM
Thanks Viveca for giving me a reason to watch the show. :angel: ;)

Mateo Mathieu
Jun 14th, 2006, 07:28 AM
I liked her in Alias :p

Helen Lawson
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:31 PM
It's official. Her career is in the dumpster.

Cariaoke
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:56 PM
I'll watch just to see what balls don't bounce. :tape:

http://shad0wb0xer.com/media/vivtwin.jpg

Wigglytuff
Jun 15th, 2006, 06:25 PM
please shes had s much plastic surgey she no longer looks like herself

volta
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:25 PM
its a shame what she did to herself :sad: she used to be so pretty why she had to go under the knife she didnt need it :o

Black Mamba.
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:33 PM

Oh snap :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brooks.
Jun 15th, 2006, 10:38 PM
It's official. Her career is in the dumpster.

yea I was about to say...wasn't this the same woman who was doing movies with Will Smith a couple of years ago...how did Vivica's career come to this :tape: :o

ico4498
Jun 15th, 2006, 10:41 PM
thats gottah be the worst pic i've seen of her.

Denise4925
Jun 15th, 2006, 11:43 PM
I'm glad they finally have a black woman on the show, maybe she can show them that black women can ballroom dance, because they haven't found a black man with talent yet. :tape:

I love that show, but because I love dancing.

volta
Jun 16th, 2006, 12:22 AM
thats gottah be the worst pic i've seen of her.
u going to say that to almost every picture of her after surgery :sad: she was so sexy and all why she had to do this :o

Mateo Mathieu
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:23 AM

Is that really her? :scared: She looks different now! :o She used to so pretty. I didn't realised she had plastic surgey recently.

No Name Face
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:43 AM
the vivica monster :scared:

she used to be so hott.

Helen Lawson
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:40 PM
yea I was about to say...wasn't this the same woman who was doing movies with Will Smith a couple of years ago...how did Vivica's career come to this :tape: :o

I don't know, she's totally hot and can act, I'm not sure what went wrong. I know she was counting on Kill Bill Vol. 1 to really help her career and was apparently mad at Quentin Tarantino that her role basically ended up being one scene. That WAS a great scene, though, I loved the fight and that little talk in the kitchen, "Black Mamba, I should be mother-fuckin' Black Mamba..."

danra
Jun 16th, 2006, 03:20 PM
I don't get how she goes so quickly from good film work to pure shite like this, and even worse - The Starlet - all very wrong.

DemWilliamsGulls
Jun 16th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Is that really her? :scared: She looks different now! :o She used to so pretty. I didn't realised she had plastic surgey recently.

LMAO...leave Vivica alone...she just gettin old...but she still look good..hell she can stil manage to pull folks like 50 cent...and she hugged up on Tyson..so she aint doin too bad...just a bad photo of her...I love me some Vivica Foxx :hearts: