PDA

View Full Version : Deja Vu - New Beyonce Single!

volta
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:33 PM
what yall think? :confused: i personally dont like it :o
edit: i got the full version now

http://rapidshare.de/files/22980872/Beyonce_feat._Jay_Z_-_Deja_Vu.mp3.html

mc8114
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the sample, i actually liked it, although i think she sounds a bit too loud. And she's reteaming with Jay Z again.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:01 PM
I dwnloaded it earlier today and her voice doesn't sound good on the track.

It may be better once I have heard the whole song, but right now I don't like it.

Wannabeknowitall
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:07 PM
I didn't hear it. I already don't like. :lol:

Becool
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:30 PM
I heard and I think it's not good..
She's always goin for rappers to help her out... But along with all the other rnb female singers new singles, this is the weakest one..
Amerie's Take Control is hotter, Monica's Dozen Roses is a classic.. Beyonce will need to get naked to make this a hit..

BigB08822
Jun 13th, 2006, 11:19 PM
People are going to get tired of her always teaming with Jay Z because we all know they are together. As for the song...its ok. I think it will grow on me but its definitely the least interesting of all her singles so far. What is it with this radio station announcing itself 10 times during the song? We got it the first time, mmmkay!

Stamp Paid
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:09 AM
She's always goin for rappers to help her out... But along with all the other rnb female singers new singles, this is the weakest one..
Amerie's Take Control is hotter, Monica's Dozen Roses is a classic.. Beyonce will need to get naked to make this a hit..

LMAO, the video will prolly salvage the song.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 14th, 2006, 01:47 AM

Exactly, Monica's new songs are great. Kelis as well. Then you have Keri Hilson waiting to come out.

Beyoncé needs to step it up. Right now, the female R&B groups are taking over. Missez,Cherish, Bella, 3LW, Melody & Black Buddafly are all putting out hot music. Then you hear rubbish like this :sad:

Kenny
Jun 14th, 2006, 01:51 AM
Hate it. She definitely needs to get away from Jay-Z producing her songs. She could be so much more vocally. She's amazing.. I dunno.. maybe I just want her to become more of a singer like Whitney and she wants to be more hip-hop with Jay-Z. Best of luck, I guess.

I really hate this single.

Pheobo
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:38 AM
I didn't hear it. I already don't like. :lol:

way to go...beyonce doesn't know music at all

Erika_Angel
Jun 14th, 2006, 05:55 AM
listening to the song really hurts my ears, not the actual song but it must be the frequency of that mp3 or something, it literally hurts my ears listening to it & it doesnt happen with any other tunes.

J-Baby
Jun 14th, 2006, 06:00 AM
Yall the ones that don't know music, Beyonce is the best female musician in the world at the moment, her voice is great, her dancing is the great(Not as good as Ciaras though nobody can't touch her), her performances are wonderful. Oh and she is doing the damn thing, DO NOT hate on B, yall know I love me some Beyonce! *SNAPS FINGERS*

Wannabeknowitall
Jun 14th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Yall the ones that don't know music, Beyonce is the best female musician in the world at the moment, her voice is great, her dancing is the great(Not as good as Ciaras though nobody can't touch her), her performances are wonderful. Oh and she is doing the damn thing, DO NOT hate on B, yall know I love me some Beyonce! *SNAPS FINGERS*
Yea...about Beyonce's dancing being great. She's a step up from Mariah in the dance department but I can name at least five RnB artist that can dance rings around her. Even Mary J Blige's old ass can dance rings around Beyonce if she wants to.

Kenny
Jun 14th, 2006, 06:08 AM
wannabe.. you never told us the other asian stereotype go back in the thread and tell us! lmao

J-Baby
Jun 14th, 2006, 06:12 AM
'hell asians can't DANCE,and sure as hell can't sang!

Berlin_Calling
Jun 14th, 2006, 06:15 AM
'hell asians can't DANCE,and sure as hell can't sang!

way to generalize, ass.

J-Baby
Jun 14th, 2006, 06:21 AM
I'm also waiting on those 5 people who can dance better than Beyonce!

Berlin_Calling
Jun 14th, 2006, 06:25 AM
oh and i like the single. a song with actual singing nowadays is actually a breath of fresh air.

SilK
Jun 14th, 2006, 11:20 AM
I kinda like it... because it's extremely catchy.
It's not really 'new', it kinda feels like she's trying to make a Crazy In Love Pt. 2 :(

Paneru
Jun 14th, 2006, 11:29 AM
No! :o

Nothing new or remotely interesting.
Designated to make some quick money.

SilK
Jun 14th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Amerie's Take Control is hotter

:eek: haven't heard it yet, can you upload, possibly?

I've heard a snippit of 'Some Like It'... didn't really like that!