PDA

View Full Version : Justine will NOT win Wimbledon

Allez-H
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Mark my words, you can dig it back up when she loses in the first round.

Everyone, you heard me, everyone IS a better grasscourt-player than her, so bring it on!

There ain't gonna be no jinx-thread without a de-jinx-thread

Reuchlin
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:20 PM

Everyone, you heard me, everyone IS a better grasscourt-player than her, so bring it on!

I've got a potential Venus vs. Justine match covered with the best/most reliable jinx thread ever....;). Don't worry.

griffin
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:22 PM

:lol:

naughty_sprite
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:25 PM

agreed!! but shes lovely <3

TF Chipmunk
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:29 PM
:worship:

RJWCapriati
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=Allez-Hē]Mark my words, you can dig it back up when she loses in the first round.

Everyone, you heard me, everyone IS a better grasscourt-player than her, so bring it on! [QUOTE=Allez-Hē]

Someone's bored.

Allez-H
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:33 PM
[QUOTE=Allez-Hē]Mark my words, you can dig it back up when she loses in the first round.

Everyone, you heard me, everyone IS a better grasscourt-player than her, so bring it on! [QUOTE=Allez-Hē]

Someone's bored.

There are indeed more interesting things to do than studying for your finals

The Crow
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:33 PM
:bounce: Come on everyone except Justine! :bounce: :bounce:

vwfan
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:36 PM
I agree. She won't win Wimbledon. Jinx thread or de-jinx thread, she won't win it!

cellophane
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Liar! Justine is the best, she is better than the Williams sisters, she is better than :devil: himself! :o ;)

Allez-H
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Liar! Justine is the best, she is better than the Williams sisters, she is better than :devil: himself! :o ;)

Get out of this thread! This is a hater-exclusive thread!

LH2HBH
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Hate or no hate, I think we can safely say that there will be NO JUSTINE in the final of Wimbledon!!!!! And anyone who says Justine is better than either Williams, Davenport, Masha on the grass is seriously deranged!!!!

cellophane
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Get out of this thread! This is a hater-exclusive thread!

But I really, really don't like her very much. :p :angel:

cellophane
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Hate or no hate, I think we can safely say that there will be NO JUSTINE in the final of Wimbledon!!!!! And anyone who says Justine is better than either Williams, Davenport, Masha on the grass is seriously deranged!!!!

:haha:

Allez-H
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:59 PM

:drool:

tard~tard
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:00 PM
:lol: @this thread.
The demented dwarf is not gonna win Wimbledon! :banana:

Ballbasher
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:02 PM
I can see it alreay
Justine loses to Loures Dominguez Lino in the first roun of Wimbleon :D

cellophane
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Can someone explain the popularity of [insert player's name]BellyButton usernames? :scratch: ;)

The Crow
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:23 PM

Exactly! :yeah:

saki
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:30 PM
She's never been to the final, she's hardly going to start now, is she?

Reuchlin
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:36 PM
:tape:

saki
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:38 PM

;)

purplerain
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:41 PM
brilliant thread from philistines :yeah:

Dunlop1
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:42 PM

What is up with these supposed tennis fans??? And you're from England?? Check your facts again buddy. She has been to the finals.
Here's your homework.
1. Report back with the year and opponent she played.
2. How many sets she won
3. How many games she won
4. The error she made on matchpoint.

I'll check back in 30.

papru
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:44 PM
she will not... she cannot!!!

spencercarlos
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:46 PM
I agree. She won't win Wimbledon. Jinx thread or de-jinx thread, she won't win it!
Honestly she is closer from a Wimbledon title than Venus for Roland Garros :lol:

Dunlop1
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Justine's game is above jinxing. Don't you get it. She is not a Maria or Venus. Her game holds up. It stands the test of opponent or surface.
What kind of twisted logic is it to say Justine is not going to win Wimbledon because you want her to win Wimbledon???????

I don't get it.

mirzalover
Jun 13th, 2006, 08:59 PM
She wont win it because she can and will be overpowered big the bigger hitters.

Carmen Mairena
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:00 PM
:bounce: Come on everyone except Justine! :bounce: :bounce:

:retard: :retard: :retard:

Carmen Mairena
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:01 PM

:retard:

loppy
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Neither do I :rolleyes:

but I guess having it`s harmless.

RAA
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:06 PM

okay I agree that there are better grass court players out there. however you don't really think that the BEST player on that surface wins that tourney EVERY time, do you?

she could do it. but probably not this year I don't think..

saki
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:15 PM
I will keep forgetting that WTAworld doesn't get sarcasm. Ooops.

jamatthews
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:16 PM
I don't get Sarcasm. I only get Eurosport and Sky Sports.

Dunlop1
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:19 PM

Damn you Saki, I feel like an idiot :lol:

turt
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:22 PM

RAA
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:25 PM

you need to add the :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and then the sarcasm is better understood.

vwfan
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:26 PM
Honestly she is closer from a Wimbledon title than Venus for Roland Garros :lol:really?

both have been to the finals
Venus has won several clay court tournaments and as recently as 2004 she was undefeated on clay leading into RG
Venus has an overall better W/L percentage on clay than Henin does on grass
Venus has beaten the "best clay courter on clay" and Henin has not beaten her on grass

Let's just agree that all things being equal Henin has to go through Venus to to win Wimbledon and Venus has to go through Justine to win RG. And if that is what is required, I would say that Venus is more likely to beat Justine on clay than Justine beat Venus on grass.

turt
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:27 PM

Were you expecting anything other than sarcasm in a "de-jinx" thread? :lol:

Dexter
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Philistines rock! :yeah:

Joana
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:31 PM

Yes, but that ruins the fun.

faste5683
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:34 PM
There's about as much chance of Justine winning Wimbly as there is seeing her cutting the grass on one of the back courts. Won't happen...

:wavey:

turt
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:41 PM
There's about as much chance of Justine winning Wimbly as there is seeing her cutting the grass on one of the back courts. Won't happen...

STFU You hater! :mad:

Get over the hand incident! :devil:

:lol: :lol:

(WARNING!!! This post may contain sarcasm!!!)

Joana
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:45 PM

Yeah, I mean the girl can't even play on hardcourts and people are talking about her doing well on grass?! :eek:

Reuchlin
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:46 PM
really?

Venus has won several clay court tournaments and as recently as 2004 she was undefeated on clay leading into RG
Venus has beaten the "best clay courter on clay" and Henin has not beaten her on grass

Let's just agree that all things being equal Henin has to go through Venus to to win Wimbledon and Venus has to go through Justine to win RG. And if that is what is required, I would say that Venus is more likely to beat Justine on clay than Justine beat Venus on grass.

Firstly, results on the two surfaces should not be compared, namely because there are only like 2 events on it a year. Secondly, Venus lost to Sprem on grass just last year (which doesn't do much for increasing her "grass" immortality). Thirdly, Venus generally plays lower tiered clay court events and avoids the "Biggies" which artificially inflates her "abilities" on clay. Justine has two SFs at Wimbledon, and a Final: what's Venus' record at RG? :tape: :tape:

turt
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah, I mean the girl can't even play on hardcourts and people are talking about her doing well on grass?! :eek:
Has she ever won a match on the surface? Last time I checked, she was losing to the Meghan Shaughnessy's of this world in the first rounds of hardcourt tournaments :tape:

Reuchlin
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:48 PM
Has she ever won a match on the surface? Last time I checked, she was losing to the Meghan Shaughnessy's of this world in the first rounds of hardcourt tournaments :tape:
no, you're looking at Venus' hard court record :lol: :tape:

Eldoth Kron
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:50 PM
i hope she get injured and rest 10 years :kiss: :drool: :hearts: :bigclap:

ALLEZ!!!!!!!! :lol: :haha: :kiss:

vwfan
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Firstly, results on the two surfaces should not be compared, namely because there are only like 2 events on it a year. Secondly, Venus lost to Sprem on grass just last year (which doesn't do much for increasing her "grass" immortality). Thirdly, Venus generally plays lower tiered clay court events and avoids the "Biggies" which artificially inflates her "abilities" on clay. Justine has two SFs at Wimbledon, and a Final: what's Venus' record at RG? :tape: :tape:
1)you can compare, except that is is a bit unfair. It is harder to have stellar results on grass, you are right, since there is really only one or two events to rack up an impressive record.

2)did she lose to Sprem? I don't think we will ever know the answer to that one.

3)venus has seven titles on clay, including Tier 1s and 2s. I believe that she beat Henin in the final of those titles, yeah, I'm sure of it. :lol:

her career w/l percentage on clay is the third highest among elite active players and she is beaten just about all of the so-called clay courters on clay: seles, hingis, henin, petrova, patty, kutznetsova. . . yada, yada, yada.

her best results at RG? 3 QFs and one final.

vwfan
Jun 13th, 2006, 10:05 PM
no, you're looking at Venus' hard court record :lol: :tape:second highest w/l percentage among active players, following only her sister!

oh yeah and two U.S. Open titles, and 3 other finals on Grand Slam hardcourts.

hmmm. . .who has a better record on hard courts. that would be--her sister (the one she trails be a percentage point in career w/l record).

faste5683
Jun 13th, 2006, 10:08 PM
STFU You hater! :mad:

Get over the hand incident! :devil:

:lol: :lol:

(WARNING!!! This post may contain sarcasm!!!)

:eek:
Hey, she gets lucky on the soft stuff once in awhile, but only the BIG HITTING girls are woman enough to win on the real surfaces, like grass and hardcourt. As far as the hand incident goes, I say "Forget?... Hell No!!

Yasmine
Jun 13th, 2006, 10:10 PM
:rolls: :lol: at this thread! :worship:

Cat's Pajamas
Jun 13th, 2006, 10:10 PM

let's dissect this statement:

First off there are four events on it!

Secondly, Venus lost to Sprem 2 years ago, upsets happen, Tathiana Garbin (certainly doesn't add to her "clay" immorality!) and Eleni Danillidou for example :wavey: .

Venus played a tier 2 and a tier 1 this year! She played a tier 1,2 and 3 the year before! and she played 2 tier 1's the year before along with a tier 2! She's played the biggies I'm sure ;)

Fourthly, Venus has made three quarterfinals and one final! Thank you!

and lastly, Your an idiot :) :wavey:

mirzalover
Jun 13th, 2006, 10:11 PM
[QUOTE] Venus lost to Sprem on grass just last year

i think you ment to put justine lost to eleni last year.

DragonFlame
Jun 13th, 2006, 11:13 PM

yeah :o, i'm having a hard time trying to identify who's being a retart or being sarcastic in the first posts though.(later on it all gets clearer with people that take this jokethread far too seriously and get all defensive:lol: )

lastly, justine will lose early again!, come on she hardly has any good results anyway and she cheated on all the other results! especially in grandslams when she hold her hand up and made poor serena miss 1 serve and let her lose her focus and the title! don't get me even started on australia! that broke my poor heart, i felt so mad sitting like a couch potato in front of the tv hating someone i don't even know! she was faking the illness and should have gone on even if it ended her career! I lost all my RESPECT FOR HER FOR QUITTING!:mad:

shap_half
Jun 13th, 2006, 11:56 PM

You tell 'em!!! :yeah:

Justine Fan
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:04 AM

:bounce: :bounce: :yeah:

Justine Fan
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:08 AM
I don't get Sarcasm. I only get Eurosport and Sky Sports.

You forgot the BBC! :)

Shenanigans
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:11 AM
She will win without dropping a set and in fact she will get so bored in the women's competition that she will will play Roger in the final of course beating him in straight sets. She will then be crowned Queen of Wallons, sorry, her husband will be crowned Queen of Wallons and she will go on to invade Luxembourg and it will be renamed Heninland.

Justine Fan
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Personally I think she's useless on ALL surfaces and really should go back to challengers/futures! :o

Not a chance at winning anything at all. :banghead:

(sarcasm at it's best level) :devil:

Justine Fan
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:20 AM
She will win without dropping a set and in fact she will get so bored in the women's competition that she will will play Roger in the final of course beating him in straight sets. She will then be crowned Queen of Wallons, sorry, her husband will be crowned Queen of Wallons and she will go on to invade Luxembourg and it will be renamed Heninland.

:lol: Well I suppose it's more than Amelie could do!

Amelie for Wimbledon :bounce: :bounce:

Bitter Blue Bong
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:34 AM

This is one of those posts where you REALLY hope there's sarcasm.

Greenout
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:52 AM
Can someone explain the popularity of [insert player's name]BellyButton usernames? :scratch: ;)

And people think Allez-H2 is bored! :lol:

By the way - Justine is overated. 5 grand slams? Piece of cake. Even my cat can do it. Same height as her, better lower center of gravity too. Pity about his Sardine breath, though.

:p

Greenout
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:59 AM

You've got to be kidding. Justine would be lucky if she can get near the exclusive SW19 Grass fertilizer, much less lawn cutting.

Come on, can you trust her with heavy machinery?

I can see her now - pointing her index finger at a few over grown blade of grass saying...

"Oui- that is wrong to me. It's long don't you think?"

;)

spencercarlos
Jun 14th, 2006, 01:51 AM
really?

Henin in 5 Wimbledon she has made 1 Final, 2 SF , Venus in 10 Roland Garros has reached 1 RU and 4 QF :lol: Do you still think Venus has been closer to Roland Garros win than Henin to Wimbledon :rolleyes:
All of this having played 5 times less :lol:

Mother_Marjorie
Jun 14th, 2006, 01:54 AM
Henin in 5 Wimbledon she has made 1 Final, 2 SF , Venus in 10 Roland Garros has reached 1 RU and 4 QF :lol: Do you still think Venus has been closer to Roland Garros win than Henin to Wimbledon :lol: :rolleyes:

Stop with the sense-making stuff.

vwfan
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:06 AM
Henin in 5 Wimbledon she has made 1 Final, 2 SF , Venus in 10 Roland Garros has reached 1 RU and 4 QF :lol: Do you still think Venus has been closer to Roland Garros win than Henin to Wimbledon :rolleyes:
:wavey:and now history means something. not when we're talking about h2hs though. :lol:

and the answer is yes, i still think that Venus is closer to a RG title than Henin is to a Wimbledon.

Why? Venus is a better clay court player than Henin is a grasscourt player. Simple as that.

Justine Fan
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:10 AM
You've got to be kidding. Justine would be lucky if she can get near the exclusive SW19 Grass fertilizer, much less lawn cutting.

Come on, can you trust her with heavy machinery?

I can see her now - pointing her index finger at a few over grown blade of grass saying...

"Oui- that is wrong to me. It's long don't you think?"

;)

OMG!! That is the funniest thing you've ever ever written!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Cybelle Darkholme
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:11 AM
Doesnt work when you don't believe what you write. yay.Mark my words, you can dig it back up when she loses in the first round.

Justine Fan
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:14 AM

Spencer-Carlos :worship: ... you are making far too much sense, VWFan will never be able to understand it! :D

vwfan
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:19 AM
Spencer-Carlos :worship: ... you are making far too much sense, VWFan will never be able to understand it! :Dnope, i won't, because outside of those three results she exited in the 1st round both other times. :lol: how's that for getting close to the title?

Justine Fan
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:21 AM
Originally Posted by spencercarlos
Henin in 5 Wimbledon she has made 1 Final, 2 SF , Venus in 10 Roland Garros has reached 1 RU and 4 QF Do you still think Venus has been closer to Roland Garros win than Henin to Wimbledon
All of this having played 5 times less

and now history means something. not when we're talking about h2hs though. :lol:

and the answer is yes, i still think that Venus is closer to a RG title than Henin is to a Wimbledon.

Why? Venus is a better clay court player than Henin is a grasscourt player. Simple as that.

How is Venus closer to winning RG than JHH is to Wimbledon when the stats that Spencercarlos posted is as clear as day and true? :confused:

How can Venus be a better claycourt player than JHH a better grasscourt player when the above stats show it's not true? :confused:

So the stats for the H2H are OK, but when Spencercarlos shows you stats regarding matches on surfaces, then that's not OK? How come? :confused:

Is it that you don't want to come off your high horse and admit that spencercarlos is correct or is it that you don't want to admit that you are WRONG in what you are saying and just a plain ol' Venus obsessive?

Justine Fan
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:22 AM
nope, i won't, because outside of those three results she exited in the 1st round both other times. :lol: how's that for getting close to the title?

OK then, how's this for getting close to the title:

1 final and 2 semi's

How's that for getting close then? :lol: :lol:

Oh and by the way, Venus won't win AO because she exited in 1st round to a teenager (again). How's that for getting close to the title? (can't wait to see the reply :lol: )

vwfan
Jun 14th, 2006, 03:03 AM
OK then, how's this for getting close to the title:

1 final and 2 semi's

How's that for getting close then? :lol: :lol:

Oh and by the way, Venus won't win AO because she exited in 1st round to a teenager (again). How's that for getting close to the title? (can't wait to see the reply :lol: )

Venus' best three results at Aus Open: F, SF, QF. She's been close before, so no reason to assume she won't go deep again. She has only lost in the 1st round once at the Aus Open. Justine has exited Wimbledon twice in the 1st round.

Junex
Jun 14th, 2006, 03:12 AM
Venus' best three results at Aus Open: F, SF, QF. She's been close before, so no reason to assume she won't go deep again. She has only lost in the 1st round once at the Aus Open. Justine has exited Wimbledon twice in the 1st round.

Wow! Your a genius!!!!

vwfan
Jun 14th, 2006, 03:13 AM
Wow! Your a genius!!!!thanks!

WorldWar24
Jun 14th, 2006, 03:23 AM

LOL :haha:

WorldWar24
Jun 14th, 2006, 03:25 AM
So, is she winning the tournie or what? I'm confused coz of the opposite threads and all

moby
Jun 14th, 2006, 03:35 AM
Doesnt work when you don't believe what you write. yay.I'm sure the Venus-Pironkova jinx thread was not set up by a fan. :p

G~Playa
Jun 14th, 2006, 07:00 AM
I Dont Expect her to win

pigam
Jun 14th, 2006, 07:23 AM
she can only win on red clay.
And red clay isn't even a real surfacccce!!
so get it together people!!!
Hello! She is just really benefiting from a totally depleted field, where anyone can win a slam!!
Now let's look forward to Wimbledon, where the competition will be tougher than ever!! Whoever wins there :bowdown:, but it won't be Justine, thats for sure!!!

Mightymirza
Jun 14th, 2006, 07:26 AM
someone really believes in jinxes looks like.. LOL :lol: Me just dont wanna think abt anything lets take it game after game..too early to think if she can win or lose it...

Marcus1979
Jun 14th, 2006, 07:30 AM
to de-jinx the de-jinx thread

I think Justine is the #1 favourite for Wimbledon and will beat the best of grass players in the process

sfselesfan
Jun 14th, 2006, 07:55 AM
I love Justine, I think she's the most honest and trustworthy person on the planet. I'd trust her to watch my own child. I think she's got a glorious chance at winning this title. Grass is totally her surface. I don't hope she breaks any bones at all!

*pukes*

SF

Allez-H
Jun 14th, 2006, 07:58 AM
to de-jinx the de-jinx thread

I think Justine is the #1 favourite for Wimbledon and will beat the best of grass players in the process

You cannot de-jinx a de-jinx thread it's mathematically and philosophically impossible. Look it up, I'm right

sfselesfan
Jun 14th, 2006, 07:59 AM
You cannot de-jinx a de-jinx thread it's mathematically and philosophically impossible. Look it up, I'm right

No harm in trying!

Go Justine!!

SF

Allez-H
Jun 14th, 2006, 08:01 AM
I must be some kind of Budhha to make so many haters say such wonderful things about Justine

sfselesfan
Jun 14th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Justine is sooooooooo stunningly gorgeous! Don't you love how masculine and butch her husband is too!

SF

Justine Fan
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:01 AM
I must be some kind of Budhha to make so many haters say such wonderful things about Justine

I know .... :lol: I have always said you were a genius :bowdown:

Clever trick eh Allez-H2? ;) even sfselesfan is a supporter again .. I always said he was a Justine obsessive :lol: not only does he not stop talking about her, he's now complimenting her! :haha:

MistyGrey
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:34 AM
:lol: at this thread!

Greenout
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:47 AM
I think we can answer that question from another thread...

why so many Gay men are a fan of WTA??

Because their wives are WTA tennis players!! :tape:

:p
;)
:bolt:

The Crow
Jun 14th, 2006, 10:09 AM
This is a wimbledon Justine dejinxing thread and not a RG Venus dejinxing thread! So can the Venusfans in here (Pagliacci, spencercarlos and others) get there own Venus dejinxing thread please :mad:

And anyway, Justine will not win Wimbledon before Venus doesn't win RG!

spencercarlos
Jun 14th, 2006, 01:47 PM
This is a wimbledon Justine dejinxing thread and not a RG Venus dejinxing thread! So can the Venusfans in here (Pagliacci, spencercarlos and others) get there own Venus dejinxing thread please :mad:

Yeah im a Venus Williams fan :p

vwfan
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Yeah im a Venus Williams fan :pYou're certainly not, but because you spend a lot of your time posting about her I could see why someone would get confused. :lol:

Justine Fan
Jun 14th, 2006, 05:43 PM

Way to go Crow ! :yeah:

Hey that rhymes. I'm a poet and I don't even know it? :)

DragonFlame
Jun 14th, 2006, 07:44 PM

Omg you're such a biased retard. :lol: and that wasn't sarcasm :tape:

sfselesfan
Jun 14th, 2006, 08:04 PM

Actually a Buddha would not be attached to any player, and would certainly not care if any player were jinxed.

I'd say prophet.

GO JUSTINE!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU DON'T LOSE TO AN UNRANKED IN THE FIRST ROUND AGAIN!!! I THINK YOU HAVE THE BEST CHANCE OF EVERYONE TO WIN THE WHOLE THING!!!

SF

Aaron.
Jun 14th, 2006, 08:09 PM
she can only win on red clay.
And red clay isn't even a real surfacccce!!
so get it together people!!!
Hello! She is just really benefiting from a totally depleted field, where anyone can win a slam!!
Now let's look forward to Wimbledon, where the competition will be tougher than ever!! Whoever wins there :bowdown:, but it won't be Justine, thats for sure!!!Agreed.. :lol: At this thread

kosmikgroove
Jun 14th, 2006, 08:26 PM
!!zella

(the backwards allez is the antithesis of cheering for henin)

DragonFlame
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:00 PM
!!zella

(the backwards allez is the antithesis of cheering for henin)

!!!!!ZELLA JUSTINE

sfselesfan
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:03 PM
!hctib

Sf

Allez-H
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:18 PM
!hctib

Sf
!loof

You're de-jinxing :lol:

pigam
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Agreed.. :lol: At this thread
foow!

pigam
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:21 PM
!hctib

Sf
shouldn't that be FS?

DragonFlame
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:22 PM
!loof

sfselesfan
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:22 PM
!loof

:p !koobelur ym yb toN

Allez-H
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:44 PM
:p !koobelur ym yb toN

My thread, my rules

sfselesfan
Jun 14th, 2006, 09:47 PM
My thread, my rules

;) Everything Allez-H2 says is 100% true, correct, and must be rigidly followed...nobody else's personal rules apply. ;)

!TON

SF

Martian KC
Jun 14th, 2006, 10:01 PM
She has no boobs left to win Wimby, I mean no energy left to win Wimby.

spencercarlos
Jun 14th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Omg you're such a biased retard. :lol: and that wasn't sarcasm :tape:
OH come on how you dare to say something like that about my friend VWFAN Venus best three results at Aopen are F, SF, QF and she will definetly get deep next times, but Henin at Wimbledon F, SF, SF are certain indications that she wonīt get far ever again. :lol: :rolleyes: @Sarcasm

lee station
Jun 14th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Justine Henin-Hardenne will be killed by a mosquito before she steps on court to play R1.

Martian KC
Jun 14th, 2006, 10:09 PM
What she do to Juanqui?:scared:

SAEKeithSerena
Jun 14th, 2006, 10:16 PM
obvi, it's venus' or maria's this year.

Allez-H
Jun 14th, 2006, 10:20 PM
What she do to Juanqui?:scared:

This:

http://users.pandora.be/fleemke/websitepandora/fotos%20goed/grapkes/ferjust03.jpg

Can't blame Juanqui

Martian KC
Jun 14th, 2006, 10:22 PM
This:

http://users.pandora.be/fleemke/websitepandora/fotos%20goed/grapkes/ferjust03.jpg

Can't blame Juanqui

OMG! :haha:

Justine Fan
Jun 14th, 2006, 10:23 PM
;) Everything Allez-H2 says is 100% true, correct, and must be rigidly followed...nobody else's personal rules apply. ;)

SF

:yeah:

You finally get it! :bounce: :bounce: :lol:

sfselesfan
Jun 14th, 2006, 10:25 PM
I never understood what was going on at all!

SF

!daerht eht kcehc ,ti tog syawla I

No.1Hingis
Jun 14th, 2006, 10:37 PM
Somebody has to give bit spicy to the final of Wimbledom.. and certainly that person is not going to be Justine... so I can expect almost all players in final less her.. I know she is a great great player and has chances.. but fans wanna to have fun in final.. :rolleyes: wanna see a REAL fight, quality with bit of risk to make the view interesting .. :o Justine needs to be less selfish with fans, event and to the show..

She is one of the best at time.. but is BORED.. a side everything even is my opinion.. here she sure has a lot people who like that kind of game.. you gonna said Im wrong but :p .. I wanna a great final.. not like last one on RG.. Surely is going to be different .. we need it.. :bounce:

manu32
Jun 14th, 2006, 11:58 PM
she can't find a dentist in england.....

sfselesfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 12:01 AM
She doesn't need a dentist...her teeth are STUNNING!

She also doesn't need: a heterosexual husband or a boob job.

SF

Greenout
Jun 15th, 2006, 02:34 AM
she can't find a dentist in england.....

Well... look how far, and great Tim Henman has gone, and his choppers are all over the place.

vwfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 02:41 AM
Omg you're such a biased retard. :lol: and that wasn't sarcasm :tape:ok. and you're so mature! and that was sarcasm.

What's it to you if I am biased. of course, I'm biased! I think my fav is "all that and a biscuit." and I don't think much of yours. so, there!

vwfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 02:54 AM
OH come on how you dare to say something like that about my friend VWFAN Venus best three results at Aopen are F, SF, QF and she will definetly get deep next times, but Henin at Wimbledon F, SF, SF are certain indications that she wonīt get far ever again. :lol: :rolleyes: @Sarcasm

Henin got to the Wimbledon final in 2001; Venus got to the Aus Open final in 2003.

Henin has played "born again" tennis according to you since 2003, yet playing the best tennis of career, she only made it to the SF and exited in 1st round; Venus when playing the "best tennis of her career" made it to the F, SF and a couple of QFs at the Aus Open.

So, Venus playing at her best has a good a chance as say Mauresmo--the current champion and the current RUP, both of whom she has beaten on that surface when she was playing her best.

has Henin ever beaten the current Wimbledon contenders on grass: Maria? no. Davenport? no. Venus? no.

spencercarlos
Jun 15th, 2006, 03:03 AM
Henin got to the Wimbledon final in 2001; Venus got to the Aus Open final in 2003.

Henin has played "born again" tennis according to you since 2003, yet playing the best tennis of career, she only made it to the SF and exited in 1st round; Venus when playing the "best tennis of her career" made it to the F, SF and a couple of QFs at the Aus Open.

So, Venus playing at her best has a good a chance as say Mauresmo--the current champion and the current RUP, both of whom she has beaten on that surface when she was playing her best.

has Henin ever beaten the current Wimbledon contenders on grass: Maria? no. Davenport? no. Venus? no.
The "has Henin ever beaten" question is dumb somehow.
Has she played Maria on grass? No
Has she played Davenport on grass? No?
Has she played Venus on grass? sure, when it was? 2001/2002 who was peaking at the time? who ? Henin? :lol:

Junex
Jun 15th, 2006, 04:23 AM
thanks!

:tape: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cruisepops
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:33 AM
JUSTINE SUCKS BIG TIME!
I must admit her game is pretty good.

BUT
I
DO
NOT
HER
IN
ANY
WAY
!
!

She killed Clijsters winning Aus/ RG/ US open!
I detest her.. She winning 5 GS is too much!

pigam
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:04 AM
ok. and you're so mature! and that wasn't sarcasm either.

What's it to you if I am biased. of course, I'm biased! I think my fav is "all that and a biscuit." and I don't think much of yours. so, there!
do you know what sarcasm is?
cuz saying "you are so mature" and meaning the opposite, is sarcasm...

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:15 AM
1. Justine will NOT wim Wimbledon, says Allez-H(square)
2. If you are confused, please refer to No. 1 again.

vwfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 03:26 PM
do you know what sarcasm is?
cuz saying "you are so mature" and meaning the opposite, is sarcasm...right. changed it.

vwfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 03:33 PM
The "has Henin ever beaten" question is dumb somehow.
Has she played Maria on grass? No
Has she played Davenport on grass? No?
Has she played Venus on grass? sure, when it was? 2001/2002 who was peaking at the time? who ? Henin? :lol:well, Venus has played and beaten the current Champion and the current RUP of the Aus Open and beaten them both on rebound ace.

Until, Henin can actually beat any of the contenders on grass, then it is not more plausible that she will win Wimbledon tha Venus winning the Aus Open.

Besides, JHH has to get to the later rounds of Wimbledon consistently enough to even face any of them. First round exits won't do it. :wavey:

spencercarlos
Jun 15th, 2006, 03:41 PM
well, Venus has played and beaten the current Champion and the current RUP of the Aus Open and beaten them both on rebound ace.

Until, Henin can actually beat any of the contenders on grass, then it is not more plausible that she will win Wimbledon tha Venus winning the Aus Open.

Besides, JHH has to get to the later rounds of Wimbledon consistently enough to even face any of them. First round exits won't do it. :wavey:
Let me guess.... are you bringing results from EARLY 2003 and before? :lol:
How predictable you are :yeah:

vwfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Let me guess.... are you bringing results from EARLY 2003 and before? :lol:
How predictable you are :yeah:duh! we are comparing Venus playing at her best to Justine playing at her new and improved best.

Venus at her best beat the reigning Aus Open Champion and RUP on rebound ace.

Venus at her best beat the reigning French Open Champion on clay, and the last two RUPs on clay.

Henin at her best has not beaten any grass court contender on grass to make her a plausible contender.

if you want to compare Henin at her best vs. Williams struggling for consistent form, go ahead. :confused:

but Venus at her best is better than Henin at her best! and when Venus did capture her best form she got a slam win in a year that was otherwise unremarkable.

get it. ok, now.

The Crow
Jun 15th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Oh god, can you two stop it :fiery: You're taking all the fun out of this beautiful dejinxing thread :sad:

spencercarlos
Jun 15th, 2006, 04:22 PM
duh! we are comparing Venus playing at her best to Justine playing at her new and improved best.

Venus at her best beat the reigning Aus Open Champion and RUP on rebound ace.

Venus at her best beat the reigning French Open Champion on clay, and the last two RUPs on clay.

Henin at her best has not beaten any grass court contender on grass to make her a plausible contender.

if you want to compare Henin at her best vs. Williams struggling for consistent form, go ahead. :confused:

but Venus at her best is better than Henin at her best! and when Venus did capture her best form she got a slam win in a year that was otherwise unremarkable.

get it. ok, now.
Venus at her best took 2 GS per year. Henin at her best took 2 GS per year too.
In fact. Henin at her best reaches AO Sf, RG W, Wim SF, Uso W. While Venus at her very best year ever AO Sf, RG 1Rd :help: , Wim: W , Uso: W.... Hmm donīt even try to tell me that Venus was more dominant at grand slams on her best year :lol:

A reason why Jennifer debunked Venus on the player of the year for 2001 was that Jennifer got better GS performances..... a little hard for you to accept.. oh well :wavey:

Heninīs best year > Venus best year.. as simple as that.
8 titles (2003) > 6 titles (2000 or 2001)

Whatīs next? the IFīs of 2002 with her sister on the other side of the net? :lol:
Venusīs 2002 better than Heninīs 2003? :help:

PS. Edited too add more valuable info.

spencercarlos
Jun 15th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Oh god, can you two stop it :fiery: You're taking all the fun out of this beautiful dejinxing thread :sad:
Sorry Man but i canīt resist to put this delusional fan down down and down more and more with REAL facts. ;)

pigam
Jun 15th, 2006, 04:27 PM
I reckon thi is sarcasm, and you want them to continue

The Crow
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:00 PM
I hate sarcasm when I'm angry :mad: ;)

cheo23
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:46 PM
didn't WE have a THREAD saying Queen Justine is NOT going to WIN THE FRENCH OPEN:shrug: & now we have a Queen Justine will NOT win WIMBLEDON thread:lol:

come US OPEN ....we'll have a QUEEN JUSTINE isn't going to WIN the US OPEN:haha:

GO QUEEN JUSTINE!!!!!! WE LOVE U!!!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Rest that body & stay Healthy :D

lucashg
Jun 15th, 2006, 05:52 PM
vwfan :zzz:

Justine Fan
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:01 PM
vwfan = :retard: :yawn: :banghead: :silly: :cuckoo: :bs:

Allez-H
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:17 PM
So let's stay on topic and think about what will happen in Justine's first round. This is my thought:

She'll lose the first set 6-1, call the trainer for a DOUBLE time-out to take out the momentum. Then when she's trailing a break in the second, she'll put up her hand while the first serve of her opponent, she'll deny that she held it up and will the point but not the game. So that's when she starts playing mindgames with the umpire and will convince him/her that balls that were clearly in by a mile were out. But since her evil French friend Sandra De Jenken won't be in the chair it will not work. So then she'll try to intimidate her opponent by screaming allez all the time in her face, even while the change-overs. But it still won't work, so then she realises that she won't win and when she's down 5-0, 40-0 she'll throw her towel stating that her pinky finger was cramping. And in the press she'll start crying (which she would've by spraying something in her eyes, robots obviously can't cry) and state "If it wasn't for those bloody finger-cramps, I would've bageled everyone in the field to complete my career Golden Slam. But no fear my comeback will be thunderous, allez!!!"

Smackie
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Justine will not sleep well the night before her 1st round match due to tummy problem and poo'd herself 0-6 0-2 15-40 and had to withdraw.

Otherwise she will have to rely on her hand.

sfselesfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:31 PM
So let's stay on topic and think about what will happen in Justine's first round. This is my thought:

She'll lose the first set 6-1, call the trainer for a DOUBLE time-out to take out the momentum. Then when she's trailing a break in the second, she'll put up her hand while the first serve of her opponent, she'll deny that she held it up and will the point but not the game. So that's when she starts playing mindgames with the umpire and will convince him/her that balls that were clearly in by a mile were out. But since her evil French friend Sandra De Jenken won't be in the chair it will not work. So then she'll try to intimidate her opponent by screaming allez all the time in her face, even while the change-overs. But it still won't work, so then she realises that she won't win and when she's down 5-0, 40-0 she'll throw her towel stating that her pinky finger was cramping. And in the press she'll start crying (which she would've by spraying something in her eyes, robots obviously can't cry) and state "If it wasn't for those bloody finger-cramps, I would've bageled everyone in the field to complete my career Golden Slam. But no fear my comeback will be thunderous, allez!!!"

But...

You forgot to finish watching the match (in your crystal ball)...the chair umpire MISCOUNTS the games and it turns out that Justine gets another game. They tell her, she decides not to quit, because she's SOOOO TOUGH! She comes back on the court, wins every game. Creams every opponent and goes on to win the next ten grand slam tournaments without ever dropping a set!

ALLEZ JUSTINE!!!

SF

turt
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Has Venus ever beaten 6-1 6-0 a former Wimbledon champion on the grass of Wimbledon? :lol: No, actually she never won a match at Wimbledon losing less than 2 games :tape:

Justine did, and it was 5 year ago, before she became the 5-slam champion she is now! :eek: That's what I call being impressive on grass :devil:

By the way, you're wrong with your 7-1 H2H!

H2H: Venus Williams leads Justine Henin-Hardenne 1-0
Hardly overwhelming :rolleyes:

And if you don't believe me, I will prove you wrong! :lol: :devil:

sfselesfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Has Venus ever beaten 6-1 6-0 a former Wimbledon champion on the grass of Wimbledon? :lol: No, actually she never won a match at Wimbledon losing less than 2 games :tape:

Justine did, and it was 5 year ago, before she became the 5-slam champion she is now! :eek: That's what I call being impressive on grass :devil:

By the way, you're wrong with your 7-1 H2H!

H2H: Venus Williams leads Justine Henin-Hardenne 1-0
Hardly overwhelming :rolleyes:

And if you don't believe me, I will prove you wrong! :lol: :devil:

Okay, all jinxes aside for a second. Justine has never beaten a former Wimbledon Champion on the grass of Wimbledon. Venus has beaten former Wimbledon champs on the grass of Wimbledon MANY times. If you can prove me wrong, please do, I don't know what you're talking about.

SF

Edit: and BTW, I don't understand your H2H. If you're talking about Venus 1-0 over Henin at Wimbledon...you're forgetting that Venus has beaten Henin twice at Wimbledon.

spencercarlos
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Okay, all jinxes aside for a second. Justine has never beaten a former Wimbledon Champion on the grass of Wimbledon. Venus has beaten former Wimbledon champs on the grass of Wimbledon MANY times. If you can prove me wrong, please do, I don't know what you're talking about.

SF
Does the name Conchita Martinez ring a bell?

turt
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Well sfselesfan you're wrong twice :lol:

sfselesfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:50 PM

Ding Ding Ding...

Good one! That one hardly counts though considering it was her last match of the year that year. She was not in top form. Wasn't Conchita ranked somewhere around 19 in the world at the time? Conchita hadn't made it past the 3R in the three previous runs she made at Wimbledon.

But thank you for clarifying. Conchita is easily forgotten.

SF

Edit: How am I wrong twice? Venus has a 2-0 head to head with Henin at Wimbledon.

Allez-H
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:51 PM

Shhh, she was a claycourt-specialist (claycourt does not count as a tennissurface) so she didn't deserve that title

turt
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Edit: How am I wrong twice? Venus has a 2-0 head to head with Henin at Wimbledon.
Well, it's true but I'm right anyway :lol:

sfselesfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Well, it's true but I'm right anyway :lol:

Jinxes back on.

Okay...you're 100% correct!

SF

sfselesfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Shhh, she was a claycourt-specialist (claycourt does not count as a tennissurface) so she didn't deserve that title

Conchita totally deserved that title. But that was 1994. She was definitely not the same player in 2001.

SF

turt
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Jinxes back on.

Okay...you're 100% correct!

SF
Well all jinxes/jokes aside, I'm totally correct on that one and you just don't see it :lol:

trivfun
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:56 PM
:tape: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is because genius is always queer like life.

trivfun
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Justine can't handle the grass court bounce if you hit at her or if you hit away which kicks out or skips.

sfselesfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Conchita injured her right achilles tendon in that match and withdrew from every event that year following Wimbledon.

Nevertheless, it does count as a win over a Wimbledon Champ for Justine.

Of course Venus was wins at Wimbledon over a few champs: Masha, Davenport (four times), Hingis, and Serena (though she was not a Wimbledon Champion at the time). Unfortunately she never had the chance to play Conchita...I'm sure that would have been a tough one... :rolleyes:

SF

Also:

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/players/playerprofiles/PlayerHeadToHeadDetail.asp?PlayerID=230220&Player1ID=80350

turt
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Well my point was that Venus never beat a Wimby champion at Wimby by the score of 6-1 6-0, and actually never won a match at Wimby without losing 2 games or more...

And I stand by what I said about the H2H! What will you do if I prove that I'm right? :devil: :lol:

sfselesfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Well my point was that Venus never beat a Wimby champion at Wimby by the score of 6-1 6-0, and actually never won a match at Wimby without losing 2 games or more...

And I stand by what I said about the H2H! What will you do if I prove that I'm right? :devil: :lol:

I hate going off topic like this...but I'll bite.

Venus has beaten a sh*tload of players in two games at Wimbledon. Henin has beated (106) Sarah Pitkowski 6-1 6-0, and (19) Conchita Martinez (with a torn achilles tendon) by the same score. Whoopdeedo!

I've shown you the H2H. I assume you're talking about the same H2H I am, if you're not talking about the total H2H or the grass H2H, then you need to clarify WTF you're talking about. I guess you could say that Venus is 1-0 H2H on grass in the year 2001. You're the one who isn't being clear about what you mean.

As far as what I'll do...absolutely nothing. I don't really give a sh*t.

SF

turt
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:26 PM
I said :H2H: Venus Williams leads Justine Henin-Hardenne 1-0And no I'm not talking about grass or specific year :p

sfselesfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Whatever...

SF

turt
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Anyway, I'll wait for vwfan before explaining :lol:

spencercarlos
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Anyway, I'll wait for vwfan before explaining :lol:
hmmmmm :p I know already :angel:

turt
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Well yeah, it's not so tricky, it's actually easy to find out :lol:

sfselesfan
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:55 PM
It could be anything...1-0 in Wimbledon finals, 1-0 on carpet, 1-0 in tiebreaks, 1-0 in straight teeth, 1-0 in boobs, 1-0 in fashion sense...Venus is up 1-0 on most things when it comes to Justine. Except of course total matches...where she's up 7-1.

SF

shibster
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:56 PM

i think you got what happened after she threw the towel wrong.

she's supposed to break down and cry, and say that she retired cos she can't see how she can win (without sandra keep calling opponent's balls all out b4 they are played), and altho she has said that she is fit 100%, that did not include her pinky finger.

on another note, i love how pple count h2h like, but that didn't count cos so-and-so (sas) wasn't at her peak, or sas was about to retire. i mean, erm, so i can count all of justine's loses as
1) she wasn't at her peak
2) her brains took a vacation
3) her clone robot was playing not her.

so justine would chalked up all wins against everybody since loses dun ever count. i think i should email or tell somebody at YEC that, else they would have calculated justine's points wrongly. and no, it would only apply to justine, not other players, since she is special. as special as the way williams' fans count williams' points, ranking, and h2h differently.

Mercury Rising
Jun 15th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Well yeah, it's not so tricky, it's actually easy to find out :lol:
Yeah it's really obvious lol.

lee station
Jun 15th, 2006, 10:25 PM
aquí perdido sin tu amor :sad:

entre humanoides de color :sad:

uh uh uh uh-uh

vwfan
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:34 AM
Venus at her best took 2 GS per year. Henin at her best took 2 GS per year too.
In fact. Henin at her best reaches AO Sf, RG W, Wim SF, Uso W. While Venus at her very best year ever AO Sf, RG 1Rd :help: , Wim: W , Uso: W.... Hmm donīt even try to tell me that Venus was more dominant at grand slams on her best year :lol:

A reason why Jennifer debunked Venus on the player of the year for 2001 was that Jennifer got better GS performances..... a little hard for you to accept.. oh well :wavey:

Whatīs next? the IFīs of 2002 with her sister on the other side of the net? :lol:
Venusīs 2002 better than Heninīs 2003? :help:

PS. Edited too add more valuable info.I really couldn't care less who won player of the year in 2001 or any other year. :confused: It's meaningless. Capriati has three slams, Venus has 5. And once again, Venus owned Capriati when they were both playing at their best.

As for the rest, I am bored, bored, bored. But I'll give you this as my parting comment: AO Sf (beaten by V. Williams-wins six? games), RG W ("the hand"), Wim SF (beaten by S. Williams wins five games?), Uso W (neither Williams present, Kim collapses). her best year according to you! :tape: :lol:

spencercarlos
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:53 AM
I really couldn't care less who won player of the year in 2001 or any other year. :confused: It's meaningless. Capriati has three slams, Venus has 5. And once again, Venus owned Capriati when they were both playing at their best.

As for the rest, I am bored, bored, bored. But I'll give you this as my parting comment: AO Sf (beaten by V. Williams-wins six? games), RG W ("the hand"), Wim SF (beaten by S. Williams wins five games?), Uso W (neither Williams present, Kim collapses). her best year according to you! :tape: :lol:
Will you actually learn?
Losing 6-1 6-1 to Hingis at the Aopen semis 2001 is any better than losing to Venus 6-3 6-3 Aopen 2003? :lol:
Losing to Schett in R1 of Roland Garros 6-4 6-4 is any better than losing to Serena 6-3 6-2 at Wimbledon Sf? :lol:
Please elaborate....

I bet you wonīt because thatīs simply an unsustainable argument. :rolleyes:

My argument stays!!

VWFAN call a friend that can help you please you already ran out of ideas :devil: :kiss:

sfselesfan
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:56 AM
My argument stays!!

This argument is equally untenable. As if you can compare years.

Who cares? Let's just wait until they play again...and it becomes 8-1 H2H.

SF

spencercarlos
Jun 16th, 2006, 05:04 AM
I had the idea somehow that every year 4 GS tournaments are played, just about the same number of tier I, II and III and below events, the same oportunities for everybody, the same pattern year after year. That`s probably you can compare player`s acomplisments... can`t you?

PS. I threw this one because VWFAN had this "sort of idea" that Venus Williams had been much more dominant than Henin.

sfselesfan
Jun 16th, 2006, 05:47 AM
If you want to make comparisons like that, then Henin doesn't hold a candle to Navratilova/Hingis/Davenport.

Comparing years is STUPID...different players, injuries, draws...etc...

SF

spencercarlos
Jun 16th, 2006, 06:09 AM
Comparing years is STUPID...different players, injuries, draws...etc...

SF
Sure

SC

sfselesfan
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:06 AM
:kiss:

FU

Justine Fan
Jun 16th, 2006, 08:58 AM

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

:haha: :haha:

Justine Fan
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Well sfselesfan you're wrong twice :lol:

:haha: :haha:

Oh I love this ..... :woohoo:

Proves my point ... as I have stated before, that sfselesfan knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about tennis, even though "it" tries to convince posters "it" does! :lol: :lol:

Justine Fan
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:20 AM
It could be anything...1-0 in Wimbledon finals, 1-0 on carpet, 1-0 in tiebreaks, 1-0 in straight teeth, 1-0 in boobs, 1-0 in fashion sense...Venus is up 1-0 on most things when it comes to Justine. Except of course total matches...where she's up 7-1.

SF

Really?

Once again, YOU'RE WRONG!!! :lol: :lol:

Stop pretending to be a "Know it All" ... you are showing yourself up AGAIN, especially when it comes to Justine, whom you hate so much! :rolleyes:

Justine Fan
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:24 AM

SF

You obviously do, otherwise you wouldn't keep posting about how Venus has won this and won that and Justine hasn't etc! :haha: :haha:

I can't believe you don't know what the answer is to what Turt is stating? :rolleyes:

Justine Fan
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:27 AM
:kiss:

FU

Ooooooooooooooh getting angry now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW there's two things that Justine has achieved that Venus hasn't, so :ras:

Know what it is?

rikvanlooy
Jun 16th, 2006, 10:22 AM
i think you got what happened after she threw the towel wrong.

she's supposed to break down and cry, and say that she retired cos she can't see how she can win (without sandra keep calling opponent's balls all out b4 they are played), and altho she has said that she is fit 100%, that did not include her pinky finger.

on another note, i love how pple count h2h like, but that didn't count cos so-and-so (sas) wasn't at her peak, or sas was about to retire. i mean, erm, so i can count all of justine's loses as
1) she wasn't at her peak
2) her brains took a vacation
3) her clone robot was playing not her.

so justine would chalked up all wins against everybody since loses dun ever count. i think i should email or tell somebody at YEC that, else they would have calculated justine's points wrongly. and no, it would only apply to justine, not other players, since she is special. as special as the way williams' fans count williams' points, ranking, and h2h differently.

That's clever. :rolleyes:

Matches from 2000 are indeed very important to assertain of how strong Justine is at the moment.

Before this year Hingis had an enormous advantage in h2h with Kim and Justine.

Hingis played them 4 times this year : 4 losses.

Yeah, old h2h's are very important.

BTW : Justine/Kim 7-1 against Sharapova :devil:

TomTennis
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Ooooooooooooooh getting angry now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW there's two things that Justine has achieved that Venus hasn't, so :ras:

Know what it is?

So what, there are loads of things that Venus has achieved that Justine hasnt.

This argument is endless, as everytime someone says something, there is always going to be a counter argument.

---btw the above post from rikvanlooy is an absolute joke. Saying that Justine and Kim combined lead a head to head over Sharapova is obsured!!

Thats like me turning around and saying Venus/Sernea lead Kim 14-5, and Venus/Serena lead Justine 12-4. Its pathetic!

vwfan
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:21 AM

SFYes. in her so-called "best year" she was owned by two other players. :lol:

Venus' best year: 2000--missed first four months of the year with wrist injury; returned and won 6 out of 10 tournaments entered; 41-4; 35 match winning streak, winning 6 tournaments in a row; two Grand Slams, Olympic Gold in singles and doubles.
W/L percentage for the year (91%); tournament w/L (60%)

Justine's best year: 2003-won 8 out of 19 tournments entered; 75-11;two Grand Slams; won Fed Cup competition
W/L percentage for the year (87%); tournament W/L (42%)

enough said about dominance, which wasn't the discussion anyway. :tape:

Allez-H
Jun 16th, 2006, 12:04 PM
This is Justine's dejinxing thread so all of you STFU about the Justine-Venus comparisation it's getting extremely boring

Marcus1979
Jun 16th, 2006, 12:06 PM
yes this is a thread to say Justine is a shoe in for wimbledon :)

pigam
Jun 16th, 2006, 12:07 PM
wow! way to ruin a nice thread.
well, it's GM afterall, who wouldhave expected anything better.

Disgusting to see the constant bickering between someone who isn't even a real justine fan and ONE Venus fan.

Give it a rest dn let 2 great champions be great champions!!

Floydrose
Jun 16th, 2006, 12:14 PM
It's written somewhere that Belgium can't win the World Cup the same year Justine win Wimbledon. Sorry Justine, it's not your moment, Belgium is too strong for Brasil.

Allez-H
Jun 16th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Yeah Belgium has been so solid this World Cup :eek:

Greenout
Jun 16th, 2006, 12:19 PM
It's written somewhere that Belgium can't win the World Cup the same year Justine win Wimbledon. Sorry Justine, it's not your moment, Belgium is too strong for Brasil.

Forget sing a longs to "We Are the Champions".

It's more like that other Queen song, no not Pierre-Yves's favorite "I Want to Break Free", but "Another One Bites the Dust". :p :eek:

vwfan
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:39 PM
This is Justine's dejinxing thread so all of you STFU about the Justine-Venus comparisation it's getting extremely boring

Sorry, Allez-H2 for "ruining" your thread. I'll contibute the the dejinxing concept now. :lol:

But, look at it this way though, more vcash for you. :D

Allez-H
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Yeah I'm thinking bout opening a Justine bash-thread everyday, I'll be loaded in no time

vwfan
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Here goes:

Justine will NOT win Wimbledon, because the English will never allow anyone with any association (no matter how remote) to France to do well at its tournament.

If she wants to do well, she better not win RG next year and definitely should forget every bit of French she knows how to speak, and definitely not say: ALLEZ! during matches :lol:

Aaron.
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:47 PM
I really couldn't care less who won player of the year in 2001 or any other year. :confused: It's meaningless. Capriati has three slams, Venus has 5. And once again, Venus owned Capriati when they were both playing at their best.

As for the rest, I am bored, bored, bored. But I'll give you this as my parting comment: AO Sf (beaten by V. Williams-wins six? games), RG W ("the hand"), Wim SF (beaten by S. Williams wins five games?), Uso W (neither Williams present, Kim collapses). her best year according to you! :tape: :lol: vwfan :hearts: it's so funny when you and SC fight :devil:

vwfan
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:50 PM
vwfan :hearts: it's so funny when you and SC fight :devil:he just brings out the worse in me--like when Venus has to play hingis. sometimes the girl acts like she doesn't even know that the stick in her hand is a racket when Hingis is on the other side of the net. :tape:

The Crow
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:50 PM

:worship: :worship: This turned from a great thread into one of the most boring ones :o

vwfan
Jun 16th, 2006, 01:54 PM
:worship: :worship: This turned from a great thread into one of the most boring ones :oyet, you are here! :lol:

Aaron.
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Honestly she is closer from a Wimbledon title than Venus for Roland Garros :lol: oh really? :tape: Has justine ever won a Grass title? Venus has won 5+ clay titles

Greenout
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:06 PM
:worship: :worship: This turned from a great thread into one of the most boring ones :o

The problem is that a few people posting here are truly scared that she will win WIMBLEDON. This is suppose to be a jinx, the de-jinx, by jinxing hence de-jinxing - Justine hi-jinx thread. Full of wit, deprecating humour, oxymoron (very heavy on the moron), and irony plus a hint of black black humour.

This is not a 2 player debate thread.

Ok- now back to why Justine won't win Wimbledon? The rules... 1 grand slam per customer says :devil: per year.

She already owes the man from Below her first, second, third, fourth, and fifth child.

Sorry, the Devil ain't running no freaking daycare center in Hell.
:rolleyes:

spencercarlos
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Yes. in her so-called "best year" she was owned by two other players. :lol:

Venus' best year: 2000--missed first four months of the year with wrist injury; returned and won 6 out of 10 tournaments entered; 41-4; 35 match winning streak, winning 6 tournaments in a row; two Grand Slams, Olympic Gold in singles and doubles.

Justine's best year: 2003-won 8 out of 19 tournments entered; 75-11;two Grand Slams; won Fed Cup competition

Hmm
So if someone plays 1 GS tournament for the year only and wins it, then plays nothing for the year, then is the BEST YEAR because will end up with 100% W/L record and W/L tourmanent %. :lol:

I did not use 2000 as example mainly because Venus did not play all GS events, and its no news that a player that wins 2 slams and reaches 2 Sf obviously had acomplished much more than 2 GS wins a just one Qf.... then i let 2001 be in..

Compare 2000 or 2001 GS performances and Heninīs 2003 was BETTER than Venusīs most dominant year (if you count it to be 2001 or 2000). Or now QF W W in GS is better than SF W SF W? :lol:, lets not even compare 2001 GSīs.
Henin won more tournaments 8>6 difference.
Henin won more Tier I events too than Venus.

Oh well. Thatīs is so difficult to see and realize.

loppy
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Ok- now back to why Justine won't win Wimbledon? The rules... 1 grand slam per customer says :devil: per year.

She already owes the man from Below her first, second, third, fourth, and fifth child.

Sorry, the Devil ain't running no freaking daycare center in Hell.
:rolleyes:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

vwfan
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Hmm
So if someone plays 1 GS tournament for the year only and wins it, then plays nothing for the year, then is the BEST YEAR because will end up with 100% W/L record and W/L tourmanent %. :lol:

I did not use 2000 as example mainly because Venus did not play all GS events, and its no news that a player that wins 2 slams and reaches 2 Sf obviously had acomplished much more than 2 GS wins a just one Qf.... then i let 2001 be in..

Compare 2000 or 2001 GS performances and Heninīs 2003 was BETTER than Venusīs most dominant year (if you count it to be 2001 or 2000). Or now QF W W in GS is better than SF W SF W? :lol:, lets not even compare 2001 GSīs.

:wavey: :rolleyes: make up your mind what you are comparing, then maybe I'll enter a discussion with you again. Until then, go back to playing with your weewee.

Aaron.
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:36 PM
:rolleyes: make up your mind what you are comparing, then maybe I'll enter a discussion with you again. Until then, go back to playing with your weewee. :lol: :haha: :haha:

vwfan
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:56 PM
The problem is that a few people posting here are truly scared that she will win WIMBLEDON. yep. that's my fear! :lol:

Martian KC
Jun 16th, 2006, 04:14 PM
oh really? :tape: Has justine ever won a Grass title? Venus has won 5+ clay titles

‘s-Hertogenbosch :tape: :rolleyes: :tape:

TomTennis
Jun 16th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Hmm

urgh!!!! Would you should please be quite!

Im not even reading your post and your still giving me a headache!

lee station
Jun 16th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Justine will turn into a pile of bones due to Pierre-Yves accidentally sneezing upon her

turt
Jun 16th, 2006, 08:02 PM
No, actually, the head to head between Venus Williams and Justine Henin-Hardenne would be either 2-0 or... 1-1! :haha: :lol:

turt
Jun 16th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Yes. in her so-called "best year" she was owned by two other players. :lol:

Well, then Justine's best year is 2004, where she won 5 tournaments including a Slam and the Olympics :
2004: W/L percentage for the year (90%); tournament W/L (56%)

Hardly worse than Venus' best year! And that includes being ill for most of the year, playing tournaments she shouldn't have entered considering how ill she was! She should be W/L 100% in 2004 :lol: :tape: