PDA

View Full Version : Best way to tackle laziness?

Vincent
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Hello everyone!

I find myself being so horribly slow whenever I want to move or read. What makes me feel even more irritated is that I never like to be late but lately for every meeting I would be late for at least 3-4 minutes and even 2 hours at most!

Laziness is the most evil thing in the world. One would find himself no longer be able to think with sequence, gradually, he would be lying on his bed all day without moving, lastly, died due to lack of movement.

Please help me!!!!! :sad: (I am not kidding.)

Perfection
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Crack cocaine.

controlfreak
Jun 13th, 2006, 11:40 AM
No need to take any action - just give it some time and your laziness problems will sort themselves out.

mandy7
Jun 13th, 2006, 11:46 AM
some party pills :p

pav
Jun 13th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Work with some grumpy old Bastard(in my case my old man) who is likely to give you a kick up the arse!

Rocketta
Jun 13th, 2006, 02:54 PM
I totally understand your problem.... don't look at it as a laziness problem look at it as a lack of motivation problem. You have to find the appropriate motivation that gets you moving. Come up with some sort of award or penalty system for being on time. Like if you are late for work then you can't go out to eat or buy yourself something, or if you are on time then that means you can pick up that dvd you wanted, etc.. I haven't a clue what would work for you but there is probably something.

Viktymise
Jun 13th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Just think of something that inspires you