PDA

View Full Version : Svetlana Kuznetsova and Martina Navratilova

borisy
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Are they still good friends?

They were double partners, Martina also helped Svetlana about her singles game and encouraged her to explore her dyke side.

But they are not doubles partners anymore and the kiss during the ceremony of RG was quite cold.

Anyone knows the situation?

Helen Lawson
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:34 PM
I'm not sure Martina encouraged her to explore "her dyke side" though for some reason, part of me still views Martina somewhat as a "predatory lesbian" as silly as that sounds. OTOH, when Chris paired up with someone in doubles, was she encouraging the girl to explore "her straight side?"

The US commentators said during the match that Svetlana was a little hurt when Martina ditched her to play doubles with that awful Lisa Raymond, even though she knew it was for the Olympics. Svetlana is one of those nutty Cancers, emotional and never forgets a thing, so I imagine there still might be feelings of hurt/rejection there. I didn't think the kiss was cold, plus Svetlana had just lost a big match, so it can't be all shits and giggles you know.

Gallofa
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:45 PM
to play doubles with that awful Lisa Raymond

:lol:

Never miss a chance, eh Helen? ;)

griffin
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Svetlana was a little hurt when Martina ditched her to play doubles with that awful Lisa Raymond...

Somehow, I'm not sure Sveta got the short end of that deal after all :lol:

Helen Lawson
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:52 PM
:lol:

Never miss a chance, eh Helen? ;)

I can't help it!!! :D Give me a week to recover from her winning the FO doubles, and I'll be fine, I swear! :p

She deserved it, well done for Lisa (grrr). ;)

Helen Lawson
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Somehow, I'm not sure Sveta got the short end of that deal after all :lol:

She went on to win a major with Alicia!!! :bounce:

Sveta definetly went on to bigger and better things!

MLF
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:20 PM
They are still friends, Martina was one of the people Sveta mentioned in her speech. She's always been closer to Arantxa but has a lot of time for both.

Viktymise
Jun 12th, 2006, 10:56 PM
UGGGHHH Martina gave advice to Kuznetsova before she went out and beat LenaD in the US Open final, if it wasnt for that maybe i would have won 400 euros, thx Martina :o

dreamgoddess099
Jun 13th, 2006, 12:12 AM
They were double partners, Martina also helped Svetlana about her singles game and encouraged her to explore her dyke side.

People have gay and straight sides??? :eek:

borisy
Jun 13th, 2006, 12:25 AM
People have gay and straight sides??? :eek:

No, basically Martina showed Svetlana that:

if she has any sapphic tendencies then she shouldn't be afraid of that because there are many girls out there not hiding it and having a good career.

cellophane
Jun 13th, 2006, 12:27 AM
No, basically Martina showed Svetlana that:

if she has any sapphic tendencies then she shouldn't be afraid of that because there are many girls out there not hiding it and having a good career.

And you know that how? :confused: