PDA

View Full Version : Contact with some WTA Tennisplayers?

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Hey @ all! I'm new here in this WTAworld.com Forum. I wanna know what about your contact with some WTA Tennisplayers? Would be great if you would write some comments. Personal I would be VERY happy if I would have contact to Maria Kirilenko. :bounce: If someone has contact with her I would be very happy and thankful if someone could give me her mail or maybe she has a Fanmail or sth. Would be VERY GREAT!

Greets
SIMPLEX

AaronJoyB
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:44 PM
ban this man please!

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:51 PM
ban this man please!
hööö.... ^o) Why???? It's JUST a normal question. And I think you have no rights to decide what the Admin has to do.... _why

Dasha_
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Hey @ all! I'm new here in this WTAworld.com Forum. I wanna know what about your contact with some WTA Tennisplayers? Would be great if you would write some comments. Personal I would be VERY happy if I would have contact to Maria Kirilenko. :bounce: If someone has contact with her I would be very happy and thankful if someone could give me her mail or maybe she has a Fanmail or sth. Would be VERY GREAT!

Greets
SIMPLEX

Hey! :wavey:

Maybe you can try some of these e-mail adresses (they both are from her offiical web site). Good luck with that and have fun with us!!!

masha@mariakirilenko.com <masha@mariakirilenko.com>

admin@mariakirilenko.com <admin@mariakirilenko.com>

Jamion
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:01 PM
not yet, but I´m working on it ;)

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Hey! :wavey:

Maybe you can try some of these e-mail adresses (they both are from her offiical web site). Good luck with that and have fun with us!!!

masha@mariakirilenko.com <masha@mariakirilenko.com>

admin@mariakirilenko.com <admin@mariakirilenko.com>

Thanx girl! I had this mails before but THANK YOU very much for your helping *bow* ^^

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:11 PM
not yet, but I´m working on it ;)

*hehe* what does it mean man ;) If you can't tell it officiall sent me please a PM ;)

sweet.baby
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:12 PM
And I want contact to Amélie Mauresmo. Number of her mobile phone will be great. :haha::haha:

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:14 PM
And I want contact to Amélie Mauresmo. Number of her mobile phone will be great. :haha::haha:

Why not.... *hmmm* If you want it, fight for it.... ;) But I think of her is it more difficult to get her mobile phone or sth. I personally can't help you *sorry*

Dasha_
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Thanx girl! I had this mails before but THANK YOU very much for your helping *bow* ^^

You are welcome!!! And, "Girl" thing - how did you know? Have we met?

FedExpress
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:16 PM

Maybe he knows it because of your sig ;)

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:17 PM

Hvala ti ^^ Your name tells me that you are a Girl 8-) ;) I have a Serbian friend ;) *hehe* I can speak a bit serbish ;) To met you? *hmmm* why not ;) Serbian are great looking girls ;) like polish ^^ Have you maybe MSN or sth.? Write me a PM would be great ;) ^^

nouf
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:18 PM

06 20 78 64 58

Dasha_
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Hvala ti ^^ Your name tells me that you are a Girl 8-) ;) I have a Serbian friend ;) *hehe* I can speak a bit serbish ;) To met you? *hmmm* why not ;) Serbian are great looking girls ;) like polish ^^ Have you maybe MSN or sth.? Write me a PM would be great ;) ^^

Serbian people are great! You friend must be great also. Drago mi je sto znas srpski!

FedExpress
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:21 PM
06 20 78 64 58

Looks like a German number... :scratch:

nouf
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Looks like a German number... :scratch:

no its french and its a joke! lol

Dasha_
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:28 PM
06 20 78 64 58

:haha: :haha: :haha:

FedExpress
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:29 PM
no its french and its a joke! lol

Oh it is really a French one? It looks similar like a German number.
I know it's a joke but what if when a reader calls that number? ;)

meyerpl
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:30 PM
I thought about having contact with some WTA tennis players but I'm afraid one or more of them might start stalking me.

meyerpl
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:31 PM
I know it's a joke but what if when a stupid reader calls that number? ;)
It's a wrong number, and I resent being called stupid.

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:32 PM
I know it's a joke but what if when a stupid reader calls that number? ;)

Than he/she has "porblems" ;) rofl.... muahahaha :bounce:

adam_ads_n
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Well...I think that we should let players have privacy. I know that lots of us would like to contact their favs, but...we have some chance on tournaments, or even in normal places (like in shopping centres). I personally met Maria Kirilenko on J&S Cup, but we only took a photo, nothing more :) I also had some press interwiev with Elena Dementieva, she was very nice, but I even did not want to ask her for her numer, or e-mail.

FedExpress
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:36 PM
It's a wrong number, and I resent being called stupid.

I'm sorry I don't want to name anyone "stupid" here. It was a bad thing from me but I'm sure there are some crazy guys here around...

~Carsten~
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:42 PM
06 20 78 64 58
:mad: Nouf I told you to give no one my secret Number! :lol:

saint
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:42 PM

I'm in the queue for that one, not sure what I'd say if I did have it though.

meyerpl
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:43 PM
I'm sorry I don't want to name anyone "stupid" here. It was a bad thing from me but I'm sure there are some crazy guys here around...
I was kidding, making fun of myself actually, implying I called the number. Sorry, my humor is a little vague sometimes. No offense taken. Actually, you're correct, there probably is at least one person out there who would/will try calling the number and, yes, that would be stupid.

adam_ads_n
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:46 PM
:mad: Nouf I told you to give no one my secret Number! :lol:
I know Amelie has a german roaming on. You have to dial 0190 666 and some other 3 numbers :lol:

FedExpress
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:47 PM
I was kidding, making fun of myself actually, implying I called the number. Sorry, my humor is a little vague sometimes. No offense taken. Actually, you're correct, there probably is at least one person out there who would/will try calling the number and, yes, that would be stupid.

It's okay. No problem :)

meyerpl
Well...I think that we should let players have privacy. I know that lots of us would like to contact their favs, but...we have some chance on tournaments, or even in normal places (like in shopping centres). I personally met Maria Kirilenko on J&S Cup, but we only took a photo, nothing more :) I also had some press interwiev with Elena Dementieva, she was very nice, but I even did not want to ask her for her numer, or e-mail.
Correct. Seriously, the only thing players want fans asking them for is their autograph, and then only at appropriate times and places.

~Carsten~
I know Amelie has a german roaming on. You have to dial 0190 666 and some other 3 numbers :lol:
call 0190 666 888 and a nice lady will wait for you :lol:

adam_ads_n
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:55 PM
call 0190 666 888 and a nice lady will wait for you :lol:

But you should not expect French language there :haha:

Vamos
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:56 PM
I have just some contact with María Sánchez Lorenzo, if you visit her website, you can be lucky she answers your message in the guestbook or your email at tennisfan1999@hotmail.com

She is a very sweet and nice person! :)

~Carsten~
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:57 PM
But you should not expect French language there :haha:
mmmh :lol: maybe if you ask very friendly :p :lol:

borisy
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:58 PM
I know how to get in touch with Hingis, Mauresmo and Schnyder if anyone is interested.