PDA

View Full Version : Contact with some WTA Tennisplayers?

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Hey @ all! I'm new here in this WTAworld.com Forum. I wanna know what about your contact with some WTA Tennisplayers? Would be great if you would write some comments. Personal I would be VERY happy if I would have contact to Maria Kirilenko. :bounce: If someone has contact with her I would be very happy and thankful if someone could give me her mail or maybe she has a Fanmail or sth. Would be VERY GREAT!

Greets
SIMPLEX

¤CharlDa¤
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Hi :wavey: I think few of us here have some contacts with some players, but I'm sure you can understand that the players prefer that their personnal information stay private. You can always look on her main website or sthing, maybe she has an email there than you can contact if you want to talk to her :wavey:

Helen Lawson
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Little Masha has an official website (it has an English version), there is probably a function where you can leave her a message. I'm too scared to write her a message because I like her a lot and don't want to come off crazy. Why don't you leave her a message like, "Little Masha, what's it like to be so beautiful?" If she responds, then I know I'm not too nutty to leave her a message, if she blows you off, then I know her limits and I haven't blown myself out with her.

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Hi :wavey: I think few of us here have some contacts with some players, but I'm sure you can understand that the players prefer that their personnal information stay private. You can always look on her main website or sthing, maybe she has an email there than you can contact if you want to talk to her :wavey:

I understand.... but as I said... if some people here are a bit friendly and want to "help" me they can leave an e-mail to this Thread to my inbox ;) Or maybe give me the Famail or Mail....... or who has contact with her... give her my Mail if you know what I mean ;)

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Little Masha has an official website (it has an English version), there is probably a function where you can leave her a message. I'm too scared to write her a message because I like her a lot and don't want to come off crazy. Why don't you leave her a message like, "Little Masha, what's it like to be so beautiful?" If she responds, then I know I'm not too nutty to leave her a message, if she blows you off, then I know her limits and I haven't blown myself out with her.

Hehe... LOL man ;) Just to lougjing this message... *muahahah*

meyerpl
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:15 PM
If you do leave a message for Maria Kirilenko on her website, I suggest you tell her you have every room in your house wall-papered with her picture. I think she'd get a kick out of that.

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:20 PM
If you do leave a message for Maria Kirilenko on her website, I suggest you tell her you have every room in your house wall-papered with her picture. I think she'd get a kick out of that.

What do you think of me *tztz* I'm just a Tennis-Fan who plays himselfs Tennis not more. I'm not a FREAK or sth. who has Wallpapers on the Wall or sth. :mad:

Helen Lawson
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Is that you who left her a message yesterday? I don't know if she's an IMG or Octagon babe or whatever, but you could probably write her there.

http://www.mariakirilenko.com/feedback.php?lang=en

I'd lay off giving her tons of details of when you saw her, she'll think your a stalker or something.

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Is that you who left her a message yesterday? I don't know if she's an IMG or Octagon babe or whatever, but you could probably write her there.

I'd lay off giving her tons of details of when you saw her, she'll think your a stalker or something.

WTF your talking of? YES I post that message in the Feedback BUT it was so as I wrote there! If you are jealous its not my problem. BUT as I see you stalk me *rofl* muahahaha HELP MEEEEEEEE *tztz* What means IMG?

meyerpl
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:34 PM
What do you think of me *tztz* I'm just a Tennis-Fan who plays himselfs Tennis not more. I'm not a FREAK or sth. who has Wallpapers on the Wall or sth. :mad:
Does the wall-paper thing come across as freaky? (Oops.) I suppose cutting off my ear and mailing it to Kirilenko was definitely a no-no then. :lol:

Sorry. I was just kidding around. Greetings and welcome. :wavey:

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Does the wall-paper thing come across as freaky? (Oops.) I suppose cutting off my ear and mailing it to Kirilenko was definitely a no-no then. :lol:

Sorry. I was just kidding around. Greetings and welcome. :wavey:

*hehe* Thanks *bow* So you really haven't any contact to Makiri? :(

meyerpl
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:44 PM
WTF your talking of? YES I post that message in the Feedback BUT it was so as I wrote there! If you are jealous its not my problem. BUT as I see you stalk me *rofl* muahahaha HELP MEEEEEEEE *tztz* What means IMG?
:shrug:
Helen was giving you some good advice based on years and years and years and years and years of experience. Whatever you do, don't get yourself into a pissing match with Helen Lawson. You won't win that one. ;)

Helen Lawson
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:47 PM

I was giving you the link to leave her a message and saw the similar name! :rolleyes:

If you want to write her a "real" fan letter, you have to write it to her sports agent, IMG and Octagon represent female tennis players, most players are with one or the other.

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:47 PM
:shrug:
Helen was giving you some good advice based on years and years and years and years and years of experience. Whatever you do, don't get yourself into a pissing match with Helen Lawson. You won't win that one. ;)

Hehe.... ok ok... But that advices which Helen gives don't really help me... that advices I had known before as you see ;)

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:48 PM
I was giving you the link to leave her a message and saw the similar name! :rolleyes:

If you want to write her a "real" fan letter, you have to write it to her sports agent, IMG and Octagon represent female tennis players, most players are with one or the other.

understand... but where I found that mail to write them... 8-)

Helen Lawson
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:51 PM
understand... but where I found that mail to write them... 8-)

Why don't you pm The Boiled Egg, he knows everything about the Russian players. I'm sure he knows what agency represents Little Masha, and then do an Internet search for the address.

simplex
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Why don't you pm The Boiled Egg, he knows everything about the Russian players. I'm sure he knows what agency represents Little Masha, and then do an Internet search for the address.

hehe... it's good to know.... because I'm new here Helen ;) Thanks for your help *bow*

*JR*
Jun 12th, 2006, 10:43 PM
I left a message that she should change her name to Kirilenkova, and looks better than the "other K'kova". Let's see if they post it! :lol:

controlfreak
Jun 13th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Hi,
Maria is my ex-girlfriend and I can set you up on a date with her if you like. Please post a photo here which I can pass on to her to see if she is interested. Also I will need to decide how much to charge for this service, so please have your credit card details ready.

*in case you're wondering, she dumped me because I could not satisfy her sexually... and that's not something I usually have a problem doing, if you get my meaning!

Bacardi
Jun 13th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Hel needs to get me the hook up with Hingis. Since Angie's now caught up in baby-bliss with Brad... I guess I should give up on her :sad:

meyerpl
Jun 13th, 2006, 01:33 AM
Hi,
Maria is my ex-girlfriend and I can set you up on a date with her if you like. Please post a photo here which I can pass on to her to see if she is interested. Also I will need to decide how much to charge for this service, so please have your credit card details ready.

*in case you're wondering, she dumped me because I could not satisfy her sexually... and that's not something I usually have a problem doing, if you get my meaning!
There you go, Simplex, it's your chance of a lifetime. Don't drop the ball, now.

*JR*
Jun 13th, 2006, 05:25 PM
They didn't censor it! :lol:

JR (02:49:51 13-06-2006)
I hope you do well in the grass season, Makiri (as they call you on http://wtaworld.com, where I found a link to this site). Speaking of names, I think you should \"Russify\" your surname to Kirilenkova. (You\'re much better looking than that other K_____kova anyway).

FedExpress
Jun 13th, 2006, 06:05 PM
They didn't censor it! :lol:

JR (02:49:51 13-06-2006)
I hope you do well in the grass season, Makiri (as they call you on http://wtaworld.com, where I found a link to this site). Speaking of names, I think you should \"Russify\" your surname to Kirilenkova. (You\'re much better looking than that other K_____kova anyway).

LMAO :lol: