PDA

View Full Version : tennislover... which is cuter?

Wigglytuff
Jun 12th, 2006, 04:48 PM
ok this is what i found out.... gorilla newborns are called babies, just like human babies (as opposed to cubs, kits, ect.)

and that made me wonder which is cuter... i cant decided which baby is cuter TL?

http://ipopmybaby.com/images2/wcb_winner.jpg
this baby

http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~benjamin/misterpenguin/uploaded_images/baby%20gorilla%20with%20red%20tongue-705044.jpg
this baby

note: please dont be offended i am not trying insult or judge i just want to know which is cuter.

baby one has cute brown eyes, a nice smile and little graspy hands.
baby two has FUR!!!! and a little red tongue.

both are small and fluffy and super cute!!! and they both have SPARKLY eyes!!!

alfajeffster
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Seeing that only one of them isn't wired with an iPod, I'd have to say the gorilla baby.

Helen Lawson
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:50 PM
The ape is cuter. Most human babies grow up to be total assholes, thus diminishing their "cuteness" factor.

Did anyone see the Signourney Weaver special on Animal Planet where she goes to Rwanda and is reunited with the apes she did "Gorillas in the Mist" with? I read about it, but did not see it. Apparently, one of them recognized her.

Wigglytuff
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:19 PM
The ape is cuter. Most human babies grow up to be total assholes, thus diminishing their "cuteness" factor.

Did anyone see the Signourney Weaver special on Animal Planet where she goes to Rwanda and is reunited with the apes she did "Gorillas in the Mist" with? I read about it, but did not see it. Apparently, one of them recognized her.
:lol:
i was just watching it this morning. it will come on again this week dont worry.

yeah she said she thought one of them recognized her, but to me it looked like the gorilla was just looking normal... maybe you had to be there. the special had furrier gorilla babies then this one.

timafi
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:00 PM

his name is Pablo :)

rebel_ffighter
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:01 PM
the gorilla!

Jarrett
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:14 PM
The gorilla is adorable. The baby is just a standard kid you see everyday.

tennislover
Jun 15th, 2006, 03:23 AM
i missed it :o

the gorilla is cuter :D

tennislover
Jun 15th, 2006, 03:25 AM
The gorilla is adorable. The baby is just a standard kid you see everyday.

right