PDA

View Full Version : Maria at Birmingham showing her love for England

furrykitten
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:15 AM
Thanks to Nouf and those at Siberian Sires for these:)

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7596/sharapova224x3005aw.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9910/mariasharapovafrdfsshoot200600.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7114/mariasharapovafrdfs2006conf002.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

and she's supporting England in the World Cup!! :hearts: :hearts:

lilimi
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:18 AM
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7114/mariasharapovafrdfs2006conf002.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

and she's supporting England in the World Cup!! :hearts: :hearts:
cool pics...but I really don't see any beauty in her... :confused:

furrykitten
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:19 AM
cool pics...but I really don't see any beauty in her... :confused:

You have a problem then :tape:

borisy
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Send your love to America, send your love to Russia, then to England, China etc etc.

So that the endorsements don't dry up.

mandy7
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:22 AM
why does she support england?
what's her reason
besides sucking up to the crowd :p

furrykitten
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:24 AM
why does she support england?
what's her reason
besides sucking up to the crowd :p

Well as others on Siberien Siren have said, her 2 favourite tournaments are here and she knows the people love her here.:)

Sharapova's_Boy
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Masha :worship:

mandy7
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Well as others on Siberien Siren have said, her 2 favourite tournaments are here and she knows the people love her here.:)

so cause she won some tourneys there, she supports england? :scratch:
yeah, that makes sense! :D

furrykitten
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:31 AM

Only thing that could be sweeter i if she wore a Wolves Top:)

lindsayno1
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:31 AM
She supports England!?! HAHA if u say so Maria...!

furrykitten
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:33 AM
She supports England!?! HAHA if u say so Maria...!

pats lindseyno1 on the head :awww:

Libertango
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Why is she holding the trophy....I mean yea, she's amost bound to win.....but it's a little premature! :tape:

And yea, why the England top? :scratch:

Anyway, I'm goin to the semi's and finals at the DFS, hope to see Maria there! :hearts:

Dan23
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:35 AM
I think its actually because they asked her to put it on for the photos ;)
She never said anywhere she was supporting them

furrykitten
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:37 AM

Don't spoil my idilic moment in this World Cup month, go watch that game where they hit the ball around with their hands:)

Dan23
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Don't spoil my idilic moment in this World Cup month, go watch that game where they hit the ball around with their hands:)
:lol:
Which game? ;)

furrykitten
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:40 AM
:lol:
Which game? ;)

I can't remember the name, its not very popular around the world :p

fifiricci
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:41 AM

Exactly! And isn't in obvious that a lot of the players pay compliments to the country/tournament they are appearing in because they get asked about it by the press and they are being polite? I've heard Kim Clijsters and others insisting that practically every tournament they are in is their "favourite" etc etc. This week they will all be saying how much they love Eastbourne/Wimbly/the UK and in a month's time they'll all be raving about how great it is to be/play in the US etc etc and on it goes!

They probably do like most of the places they go to - they hardly visit the nasty bits of any country, do they?

They are just being polite and saying nice things about their host country, which is perfecty good mannered and nice. I wouldn't read any more than that into any of this.

Dan23
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:47 AM
I can't remember the name, its not very popular around the world :p
Volleyball? :p

FedExpress
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Don't ask me why but I knew it that somebody make a thread with this pics ;)

xan
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Great shots! :D

SJW
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:07 PM
I saw this in the Sun at the weekend and was gonna make some joke about her wanting to play for Britain and not Russia or the US :lol:
I remember when the Williams Sisters donned England shirts just before Wimbledon in 2004. :)

furrykitten
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:07 PM
Don't ask me why but I knew it that somebody make a thread with this pics ;)

You know me to well! :devil:

mike/topgun
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:09 PM
yeah it's just like in tokyo where all the top players have to wear japanease clothes:tape:
Maria is a champ and she does what she does cos she's asked to do this, and why not?
Support England Masha , please do cos they need any support from nice ladies especially;)

rjd1111
Jun 12th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Whats wrong with her Face. Psoriasis? Big red blotches, Spots.

Martian Jeza
Jun 12th, 2006, 01:25 PM

Give her a Orange Dutch shirt :p

Kart
Jun 12th, 2006, 01:59 PM

You ought to get your eyes tested.

Don't like the shirt but Maria looks nice :).

rjd1111
Jun 12th, 2006, 02:42 PM
You ought to get your eyes tested.

Don't like the shirt but Maria looks nice :).

Are you telling me you can't see that stuff on her face in
that closeup pic?

iPatty
Jun 12th, 2006, 02:45 PM
She doesn't look good. I still can't see what beauty people see in her.

TeaMMashA
Jun 12th, 2006, 02:46 PM
that closeup pic?

:lol: Shes 19 shes young shes in heat what do you expect..perfection??

At least she doesnt go out of her way to hide it like young actresses/singers who then get seen without make up on only to get ripped by fashion magazines and newspapers, Maria has made it with her looks without makeup on as she is a sportswomen more then what we can say for actresses/singers who wouldnt be caught dead without Make Up on and i respect Maria for not giving to shits about it and being recognised as a beautiful women worldwide doing just that :rolleyes:

Kart
Jun 12th, 2006, 02:55 PM
that closeup pic?

No and people don't generally get psoriasis on their face anyway.

mc8114
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:11 PM
She looks nice

mc8114
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:12 PM
btw, i like the top stripes are son in right now.

Dasha_
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:14 PM

No, it is not psoriasis. It is called "Not enough make up and not enough Photoshop".

TeaMMashA
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:16 PM
No, it is not psoriasis. It is called "Not enough make up and not enough Photoshop".

Lmao look whos talking!

mike/topgun
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:17 PM
that closeup pic?
lol some people are blinded by their *hate*... :rolleyes:
where do you see psoriasis? on the pic she's natural=without makeup and she's blond with kind of freckled-pale carnation.... :lol:
Well I gues some people tend to creat another story similar to that about "how did the moustache on Martina's face atract Radek":tape:

Reuchlin
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:26 PM
I'd love to see all of your favs without makeup or photoshop...

furrykitten
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Maria is a total babe :hearts:

salvy41
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:52 PM
You have a problem then :tape:
Totally unecessary and plain rude. Don't tell people they have 'a problem' just because they don't see the visual attractiveness in someone you're totally infatuated with. Beauty is subjective and if you can't respect other people's 'taste' in beauty, then don't post.

furrykitten
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Totally unecessary and plain rude. Don't tell people they have 'a problem' just because they don't see the visual attractiveness in someone you're totally infatuated with. Beauty is subjective and if you can't respect other people's 'taste' in beauty, then don't post.

I post what I want if its in the rules, so run along :rolleyes:

salvy41
Jun 12th, 2006, 04:02 PM
I post what I want if its in the rules, so run along :rolleyes:
That's not the point. The point is you should learn to respect other people's opinions, even if they clash with yours. Do you think it was necessary to say someone has a problem because they don't find Maria Sharapova attractive? It's not a matter of forum rules, it's just general overall decency and respect. (Which comes in handy in real life as well, funnily enough)

TeaMMashA
Jun 12th, 2006, 04:04 PM
That's not the point. The point is you should learn to respect other people's opinions, even if they clash with yours. Do you think it was necessary to say someone has a problem because they don't find Maria Sharapova attractive? It's not a matter of forum rules, it's just general overall decency and respect. (Which comes in handy in real life as well, funnily enough)

You could have shown respect hmm say about a week ago, whats this anyway have you turned over a new leaf?

I agree with what your saying here but its a sudden change

Maria Croft
Jun 12th, 2006, 04:05 PM

I actually agree with that, there is no reason to attack someone for not linking someone's looks, that said, I also think it weird that people take the time to post in a thread about a player over and over again saying how they don't find her attractive. What’s the point?

thrust
Jun 12th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Maria loves England because her only Slam win was at Wimbledon, on grass. Birmingham, which I think is a tier 3 ,is also on grass with a weak field. Perhaps the English should give Maria quick citizenship which they may do to some male Czech player, so they can have a contender for a change.

salvy41
Jun 12th, 2006, 04:06 PM
You could have shown respect hmm say about a week ago, whats this anyway have you turned over a new leaf?
Hmm. What's this then? A spark I believe? Stop trying to create conflict.

TeaMMashA
Jun 12th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Hmm. What's this then? A spark I believe? Stop trying to create conflict.

You know i dont try to spark conflict because the whole point of the last arguement you rudely interupted was me trying to put an end to it

salvy41
Jun 12th, 2006, 04:11 PM
You know i dont try to spark conflict because the whole point of the last arguement you rudely interupted was me trying to put an end to it
Stop trying please. I know you do try to spark conflict, why would you say I 'rudely' interrupted the argument on a public forum if not to start another argument?

furrykitten
Jun 12th, 2006, 04:12 PM
I'm alone against the world :crying2:
Even my fellow Maria fans turned against me :eek: ;)

TeaMMashA
Jun 12th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Stop trying please. I know you do try to spark conflict, why would you say I 'rudely' interrupted the argument on a public forum if not to start another argument?

Then maybe youll get it through that i dont see any reason for conflict on tennis forums or bashing players, fellow Maria fans know this is what i set out to do because ive discussed with them many a time that i would never dream of bashing players because i would hate to spark off conflict about a player and show disrespect to the player and their fan base. If you think i try to spark conflict off then im sorry but your gonna have to rethink your position with me.

borisy
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:27 AM

Foot and mouth disease.