PDA

View Full Version : Lance Armstrong Just Glad They Don't Test For Heroin

meyerpl
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:49 PM
AUSTIN, TX - Seven-time Tour De France winner Lance Armstrong, who was yet again cleared of doping charges last week by the International Cycling Union (UCI), said Monday he was glad that his former sport's governing body does not currently test for the use of heroin. "I'm not saying I was a regular user, but let's put it this way: Without smack, there's no way anyone could finish the Tour De France, let alone win it," Armstrong told the audience at a cancer-awareness banquet. "Trust me, the human body can't put up with that kind of punishment day in and day out for an entire month of hundred-plus mile days without something a little stronger than bananas and massages." The UCI would not respond to Armstrong's comments, saying only that under current policies, any cyclist caught in possession of heroin will have the drug confiscated by race officials.

Viktymise
Jun 11th, 2006, 11:42 PM
He deserves to be banned for just having Heroin

CondiLicious
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Alrighty then!

controlfreak
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:44 AM
lol, it's lucky they didn't check his bike as well and find the miniature jet engine he hid under the seat!

AjdeNate!
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:44 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm H.

myxomatosis
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:47 AM
Is this for real?
I doubt it somehow.

TF Chipmunk
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:05 AM
There's no source to this article :shrug:

angele87
Jun 12th, 2006, 11:56 AM
There's no source to this article :shrug:
Exactly ;) I googled Lance Armstrong and heroin and got one hit but it was one of those articles with dozens of small news clips and the two were unrelated. I imagine if he had actually said this, and somebody from the media found out about it, it would be all over the news.

meyerpl
Jun 12th, 2006, 06:53 PM
He deserves to be banned for just having Heroin
.......or at least get a good, stern warning.

TdF_DBLL
Jun 12th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Well this is very doubtfull, cause why should they test for heroin it would be illegal to have it.

LoveFifteen
Jun 12th, 2006, 06:57 PM
I don't know what's more sad ... that you wasted time writing this garbage, or that people actually believed it. Some people will beileve anything they read ... :o

Stamp Paid
Jun 12th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Lmao

meyerpl
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:16 PM
I don't know what's more sad ... that you wasted time writing this garbage, or that people actually believed it. Some people will beileve anything they read ... :o
Oh, it's definitely sadder that I wasted time writing this garbage, and that's just the tip of the ice-berg. If you knew how psychologically unhealthy, how morbidly preoccupied with debauchery, how vacuous most of my endeavors are, you'd be overcome with a profound feeling of sadness.