PDA

View Full Version : Why you think that Nicole is a bitch?

Neptune
Jun 11th, 2006, 07:56 PM
sorry,stupid thread but I wanna Know because me, i don't know her but if some of you have already meet her
I want anectodes no "she's a bitch because she's a bitch,of course!"

A'DAM
Jun 11th, 2006, 07:58 PM
She is nice and ambitional girl (surely not a bitch)

bis2806
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Earlier this year, I asked her for an autograph, and then she signed for a whole bunch of people. I had to ask for my Sharpie back or else it'll just go missing. So when I did ask for it, she sarcastically said something like, "I'm sorry I stole your pen." Don't know if that's the bitchy attitude or she's just trying to joke with me.

vswfan
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:01 PM
i dont think that shes a bitch
but i think she should work on her attitude
she is always cold when shaking with her opponents
and yells at ballboys
Venus and Martina is much older than her
but she shows no respect especially when Venus said "good match" to her
i remember that she did throw something to the crowd when playing Petrova in US Open
i think she should be more classy then people will start liking her

selesfan1
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:01 PM
I have never met her but by the way she acts on court, yelling at ball boys/girls, throwing her racquet when things simply aren't going her way, just typical brattish behavior that could maybe be explained by her age but aren't excused because there are players younger than her who don't act the way she does.

Dasha_
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:03 PM
She is not a bitch.

Ske is just a very young girl among sharks....

Carmen Mairena
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:19 PM

And you know what Samantha Stevenson has to say to it! :devil: :lol:

Tichi
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:26 PM
I don't know about her being a bitch, but she sure has some attitude.
Perhaps too much attitude for a seventeen year old, i guess you could compare her with the Sharapova of a few years ago.

During the Kuznetsova match at RG, she started yelling and making faces towards the other side of the court. Her game fell apart and she was looking for a way to express herself.. It wàs funny to watch, but really not suitable for a grown up.

Commentators also said that she started to make a juniors mistake when she got nervous. She took like no time in between 1st and 2nd service, stuff like that. (But that's not an answer to your question)

Danči Dementia
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Earlier this year, I asked her for an autograph, and then she signed for a whole bunch of people. I had to ask for my Sharpie back or else it'll just go missing. So when I did ask for it, she sarcastically said something like, "I'm sorry I stole your pen." Don't know if that's the bitchy attitude or she's just trying to joke with me.

I think she was trying to joke I saw a video of her and she was signing lots of autographs to all the kids :) one of the kids notebook fell and she picked it up.
I agree that she needs to behave better on court.
I'm not sure if she threw something to the audience at the USO she was throwing her racket and her gatorade but nothing else.
She is not a bitch .

mike/topgun
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:40 PM
calling a 17 year old girl a "bitch" or "brainless" is a proof that some people tend to look at people just to bash them

furrykitten
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Nicole is no bitch thats for sure

Wiggly
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:43 PM

I think it was a "joke" :lol:

LegionArgentina
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Who knows may be she is a bitch or may be not. But her behave in the court is not correct.

FrenchY52
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Who knows may be she is a bitch or may be not. But her behave in the court is not correct.

Yes

Craigy
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Who cares if she's a bitch or not. She got game :rocker:

jojoseph
Jun 11th, 2006, 08:58 PM
I think it was a "joke" :lol:

Some people wouldn't know what a joke is if it hit them over the head. :tape:

andrewbroad
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Nicole's not a bitch because she's not a female dog! ;)

(I think she's wonderful - as a player, as a person, and as a woman.)

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/ (http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/)
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/ (http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/)
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/vaidi/ (http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/vaidi/)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Nicole_Vaidisova/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Nicole_Vaidisova/)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nicole-vaidisova/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nicole-vaidisova/)

Justine Fan
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:03 PM

Sounds like she was joking and you just haven't got a sense of humour. :D

stevos
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:06 PM
I dont see what people get so angry about when she throws her racquet or yells at herself. She can do whatever she wants, if shes upset she can express herself. Keep it up Nicole.

pimpie
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:11 PM
she makes tennis more exciting with her tantrums on court :devil:

furrykitten
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:13 PM

Yes its good to see her natural reactions :worship:

stevos
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:14 PM
True. I love to see emotion on the court. Just like masha. Thats why womens tennis is the best sport to watch.

Slumpsova
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:35 PM
just because someone who bored to death made this kind of definition to her and a lot of retards followed him :rolleyes:

marypower
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:37 PM
She's fiesty to me. A lot of flare. Not a bitch. Maybe a little over the top though :o

Natasc
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:44 PM
I dont think that she's a bitch
since when throw the raquet is something soooo bad??
Everybody does that, and once that she's so young I think thats normal
her attitude will change together with her age....

I think she has a good head after all
I mean, take a look, after lost the first for Venus, a set that she could have won, she did not lost her head and she manage to win the match
take a look at safina....she destroyed herself with a 6-0

so, I dont think that she's a bitch and I think that she's got the game ;)

Neptune
Jun 11th, 2006, 10:14 PM
I thnik is very unfair to call her a bitch :mad:
I don't know if she have friends on the tour?Myabe Ana,I remenber she watch her match against Mary the last Winbledon

Effy
Jun 11th, 2006, 10:19 PM
and yells at ballboys
i remember that she did throw something to the crowd when playing Petrova in US Open

yes, that is it! i agree

The Daviator
Jun 11th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Bitch may be too extreme, but she needs to learn some manners, yelling at ballkids will not make you popular :rolleyes:

~Rachel~
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:06 AM
I don't like her but it's not something I can really put my finger on, just her attitude I guess. When Eurosport interviewed her after the Venus match, I could barely watch, it just made me cringe. I kinda get diva vibes off her :shrug: But she's a great tennis player and very marketable so I expect we'll be seeing a lot of her from now on :o

Shenanigans
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:12 AM
She comes across as an arrogant little bitch but then again alot 17 years olds come across that way.

igost
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:44 AM
She's not a bitch. She's just a young girl with a lot to learn.

stevos
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:47 AM
I don't like her but it's not something I can really put my finger on, just her attitude I guess. When Eurosport interviewed her after the Venus match, I could barely watch, it just made me cringe. I kinda get diva vibes off her :shrug: But she's a great tennis player and very marketable so I expect we'll be seeing a lot of her from now on :o

Divas are what the sport needs :D :p :wavey:

Tennace
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:57 AM
I have talked to her off court and she is sooooo nice. Im guessing its competitiveness on court like most other players.

Jum_p_Over
Jun 12th, 2006, 01:05 AM
I think she was trying to joke I saw a video of her and she was signing lots of autographs to all the kids :) one of the kids notebook fell and she picked it up.
I agree that she needs to behave better on court.
I'm not sure if she threw something to the audience at the USO she was throwing her racket and her gatorade but nothing else.
She is not a bitch .

Yes i remember a commentator said that she had thrown something (i think it was her raquet) into a crowd by accident during the petrova match. But then she gave an autographed raquet to the person she hit. I think she is just 17 and will mature on court with age like sharapova did

SharapovaFan16
Jun 12th, 2006, 01:51 AM
There is a fine line between showing emotion on court and acting immature and selfish. Her tantrums are results of her thinking nothing bad should happen to her. I ecspecially loved when Kuznetsova hit a good passing shot against her in the Semi's and she spun around all dejected with mouth wide open and this look on her face like Kuznetsova shouldn't even be allowed to hit a shot like that. It was very childish IMO and it was just the start of the end for Nicole. Nicole doesn't show much respect for her opponents, I mean it is fine to go out there and be like hey I'm going to whip your ass regardless if God is standing across from you on the other side of the net. That is confidence and is fine. But when you expect and act as if your opponent should never hit a quality shot, and just keep throwing little tantrums that's when it goes from competition and raw heart felt emotion, to immature selfish somewhat obnoxious behavior!

PLP
Jun 12th, 2006, 01:55 AM
yeah, i don't mind a little tantrum as long as it doesn't get out of hand. She is only 17 and very talented, she has high expectations as she should. I really like her, I never thought she was a bitch and she seems to be growing up a bit already>P

cartmancop
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:17 AM
anbody else enter this thread thinking it was about Nicole Pratt??? :lol: I was anxious to see that list, but oh well.... maybe next time :D

Diam's
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:35 AM
Yes i remember a commentator said that she had thrown something (i think it was her raquet) into a crowd by accident during the petrova match. But then she gave an autographed raquet to the person she hit. I think she is just 17 and will mature on court with age like sharapova did
:confused: I dunno where you have heard that but the commentator was wrong.
She actually smashed a ball into the crowd at the end of the match, and it was certainly not by accident!
She's lucky she didn't hit anybody ...
I dunno if she was fined but at least she was booed off the court :)

btw it's really hard to imagine a player throwing her racket into the crowd BY ACCIDENT :lol:

JDLover
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:25 AM
Bitch is such a harsh word, I would call her instense and very focused on and off court, she knows what she wants and she knows what she has to do to achieve it. Its so good to show emotion on court and passion which she has some people can see this attitude as bratty and childish but its good to see emotion.

lilimi
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:15 AM
bitch is a strong word..I wouldn't call her a bitch even if i don't like her...people seem to have problems with players who have a strong fighting spirit...look for Serena...but unlike Serena, Nicole doesn't look really nice, she has a really weird and unpleasant attitude on court...poor ball kids!

Mana
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:30 AM
US Open 4th round 2005-enough said!

xin_hui
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:39 AM
she's not a bitch. but her behaviour oncourt, especially when things arent going her way, needs some fine-tuning.

améliemomo
Jun 12th, 2006, 10:53 AM
and yells at ballboys

YES I was shoked by the lack of respect after her match against venus :eek: venus is such a gracious player.

Vaidisova is not gracious, when you watch her ,you just feel one thing: no class.

jack daniels
Jun 12th, 2006, 10:54 AM
What is her background? Does she come from a well to do family?

Might explain some of her odd behaviour on court, hope she grows up because the kid has game

WIMBLY2004
Jun 13th, 2006, 12:54 PM
She is not a bitch.

She must thought the ball kids and the crowd were sharks, thats why she yelled and tried to hit them :rolleyes:

azdaja
Jun 13th, 2006, 01:03 PM
i don't really care about vaidisova, but i noticed that people don't like her because of her on-court behaviour and that's the only behaviour that really counts, imho. a lot of people say how she is nice in person, but i don't really think people should care too much about how tennis players are in person. they also have the right to privacy and i think the only thing that matters is the on-court behaviour and the way they interact with the public. otherwise they can be nice or not, it does not matter.

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Jun 13th, 2006, 01:13 PM
i think she is very spirited and emotionla on court it shows she really wants it and i think its good for the game.

but i dont like that she yelled at ball kids i think that was just once though.

bis2806
Jun 13th, 2006, 01:22 PM

What? Sharapova matured :tape:

perseus2006
Jun 13th, 2006, 01:57 PM
People, Hingis is an arrogant, disrespectful bitch. By this standard, Vaidasova is not even close.

tucker1989
Jun 13th, 2006, 02:10 PM
I really do respect Nicole's game and I want to like her, but the one time that I have been in contact with her she was not nice at all. After she beat Lisjak in the US Open 3rd round last year, I went to get her autograph as she was leaving the court. There were only like 3 people getting it and we all asked nicely. First she said in an impatient voice "Someone give me a pen." Then, as we congratulated her on a good match, she totally ignored us. Finally, when I asked for my pen back, she dropped it on the ground and walked away. I really liked her before that, but once I saw her coldness in person, she lost a fan.

Andrew..
Jun 13th, 2006, 02:32 PM
sorry,stupid thread but I wanna Know because me, i don't know her but if some of you have already meet her
I want anectodes no "she's a bitch because she's a bitch,of course!"
Did you see her 4r USO match last year.

Lin Lin
Jun 13th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Aha!I love such a bitch!

jacobruiz
Jun 13th, 2006, 02:47 PM
I don't know about her being a bitch, but she sure has some attitude.
Perhaps too much attitude for a seventeen year old, i guess you could compare her with the Sharapova of a few years ago.

During the Kuznetsova match at RG, she started yelling and making faces towards the other side of the court. Her game fell apart and she was looking for a way to express herself.. It wàs funny to watch, but really not suitable for a grown up.

Commentators also said that she started to make a juniors mistake when she got nervous. She took like no time in between 1st and 2nd service, stuff like that. (But that's not an answer to your question)

Not really; Maria was never like that. She never yelled at ball kids, had tantrums on court, broke rackets, or threw things at the crowd out of anger. Don't use Maria as a comparison because there is nothing to compare behavior wise.

Neptune
Jun 13th, 2006, 03:12 PM
I really do respect Nicole's game and I want to like her, but the one time that I have been in contact with her she was not nice at all. After she beat Lisjak in the US Open 3rd round last year, I went to get her autograph as she was leaving the court. There were only like 3 people getting it and we all asked nicely. First she said in an impatient voice "Someone give me a pen." Then, as we congratulated her on a good match, she totally ignored us. Finally, when I asked for my pen back, she dropped it on the ground and walked away. I really liked her before that, but once I saw her coldness in person, she lost a fan.
But everybody have her bad days even if she wins! :confused: Non?she not have the right to be a human and act like that.
Me,I love her because she doesn't play a role and when she is in her bad days she doesn't smile just for to have a good image. She is uncompromising(lol,thanks dictionnary :lol: )and of course,this type of caractere distrub some of you.
Yea, i saw her in Us Open 2005(early hour) and I don't think that her behaviour on the court was scandalous,ok she hit a ball in the audience and what?she will be always sentence about what happen?
sorry for my bad english :sad: but hope,you understand me ;)
in a friendly way,Pharrell :)

Milito22
Jun 13th, 2006, 04:08 PM
because is beautiful ;)

RAA
Jun 13th, 2006, 04:39 PM
does she really yell at ballkids on a regular basis? cuz that kind of sucks if she does and would show a real lack of class.. however its hard for me to tell if that was one incident or happens all the time.

I like to watch fiery players on the court.. its fun!