PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else just LLLL-O-V-E this Adidas commercial...

tenn_ace
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:45 PM
... where 2 boys pick-up famous football players and then they play a game?

I found it very cute...

FedExpress
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Yeah it's really good :D

shadowsecret
Jun 11th, 2006, 06:01 PM
haha i love that commercial!

fnuf7
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Yeah I like that one, especially the end where the kid gets called in by his mum so he has to leave his game with all the amazing footballers in :lol:

Princess Sarah.
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Yes jose and the fat kid it's so adorbale...i personally would have picked better looking players

fnuf7
Jun 11th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Yes jose and the fat kid it's so adorbale...i personally would have picked better looking players

I adore the (is it Armani? I can't remember the label... :shrug: ) underwear advert with some of the Italian players :drool: I just got back from a holiday in Italy and there were massive versions of the posters all over the place :) Just lovely! :D

Princess Sarah.
Jun 11th, 2006, 10:53 PM
I adore the (is it Armani? I can't remember the label... :shrug: ) underwear advert with some of the Italian players :drool: I just got back from a holiday in Italy and there were massive versions of the posters all over the place :) Just lovely! :D
Yeah the showed them on tv today :drool:
the world cup for me is just a giant perv fest! :drool: iker casillias :drool:

fnuf7
Jun 11th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Yeah the showed them on tv today :drool:
the world cup for me is just a giant perv fest! :drool: iker casillias :drool:

Indeed! As much as I love football the sport I have to say one of the highlights of each match is the end of match shirt swapping ;) Delicious half-naked footballers :drool: :kiss: :D

I reckon Men's tennis should follow suit and have their own shirt swapping bit at the the end of each match, could bring in a few extra fans ;)

Princess Sarah.
Jun 12th, 2006, 06:20 AM
Indeed! As much as I love football the sport I have to say one of the highlights of each match is the end of match shirt swapping ;) Delicious half-naked footballers :drool: :kiss: :D

I reckon Men's tennis should follow suit and have their own shirt swapping bit at the the end of each match, could bring in a few extra fans ;)
I'm all for that, since womens tennis is a highly sexed up game i think mens tennis should be aswell...actually i think shirts should be discarded completely, with only the uglier players having to cover themselves up :drool:

And yes i love football too but it helps to see hot guys on the field which adds a bit more interest from my part!

woohoo aussies v japan tonight!

TF Chipmunk
Jun 12th, 2006, 06:22 AM
Yeah this one is so cool.

I also like this one commercial on ESPN that has like little kids with the famous people's heads, like Peyton Manning, Jenny Finch, Derek Jeter, Dwyane Wade, among others, and Jenny's like "Why don't you try it underhand?" after Derek gets a hit off of Peyton :lol:

mandy7
Jun 12th, 2006, 06:24 AM
i love how the one kid picks beckenbauer
and then zidane(i think) tells the other one to pick platini
and they both show up in old footy kits
nice editing :D

tenn_ace
Jun 12th, 2006, 01:45 PM
i love how the one kid picks beckenbauer
and then zidane(i think) tells the other one to pick platini
and they both show up in old footy kits
nice editing :D