PDA

View Full Version : MTF server crashed; overall French Open thought?

Tennis Fool
Jun 11th, 2006, 04:43 PM
What do you think of both the women's and men's tournament?

Langers
Jun 11th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Womenís was a little disappointing, because none of my favourites made it past the 4th Round and the Final was just terrible, I didn't even bother watching. I thought the Menís was very good, some excellent matches throughout the two weeks. Overall the Menís was definitely more entertaining as it always seems to be.

johnoo
Jun 11th, 2006, 04:49 PM
predictable,how did roger fade so much after that first set? he just don't believe he can beat nadal on clay I guess,pity because I still think hes a better player.

mike/topgun
Jun 11th, 2006, 04:54 PM
only 2 matches i will remember from RG'06
Nicole Vs Amelie and Paul-Henri Vs Rafa
that's all
the rest is silence

Foot_Fault
Jun 11th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Go Rafa, Love It!

Dasha_
Jun 11th, 2006, 04:57 PM
VAMOS RAFA!!!!

You are the best!!!

Martian Martin
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:12 PM
I think the FO was pretty awful to be honest. The women's event had many players out of form and really only Vaidisova's last three matches made the tournament exciting. The men's was was far too predictable and Nadal just sends everyone to sleep.

For me, Henin-Hardenne and Nadal were always going to win and the whole tournament just wasn't very good.

Roll on the grass court season.

harloo
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:36 PM
I think the FO was pretty awful to be honest. The women's event had many players out of form and really only Vaidisova's last three matches made the tournament exciting. The men's was was far too predictable and Nadal just sends everyone to sleep.

For me, Henin-Hardenne and Nadal were always going to win and the whole tournament just wasn't very good.

Roll on the grass court season.

I thought the men's final would be exciting but to my suprise it was actually quite boring. The quality of play was terrible if not worser than the women's final.:lol:

TomTennis
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Both werre far too predictalbe.

The womens game was a major let down.

cellophane
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Bad matches all around, and, yes, Nicole was the saving grace, pretty much.

vettipooh
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Happy that Rafa won, but I wanted 5 sets!!! :mad: Kutzy disappointed, 'cause she had the chance to take the 2nd set and blew it!!!! :rolleyes:

Libertango
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Boring as fuck.

Dexter
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Roger :crying2: :hysteric:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:53 PM
A horrible tournament.

I'm happy Nadal won though :D

Only one really good match that I managed to see and that was Matthieu vs. Nadal.

Sharapova vs. Safina was perhaps the best match on the women's side IMO.

SharapovaFan16
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Nadal match made a comeback with what I thought a decent 3rd and 4th set... you could just feel the intensity coming from Nadal... women's was just well, women's!

spencercarlos
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Honestly it sucked big time for me, the winners were the players i rooted against for the entire event :rolleyes: .
Next year i will go for Nadal and Henin :devil:

Maryamator
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:58 PM
nadals match was entertaining when they wer both playing well.. the womens.. hmm better than last year.. but nothing speciall

VAMOS RAFA!

SzavayFi
Jun 11th, 2006, 06:01 PM
I am really pissed that Nadal beat Fed :( I really wanted Roger to have to Grand Slam this year...The womans tournament was interesting untill the Semi's...the finals SUCKED. I was very happy with Danis Round of 16 performance :D

RJWCapriati
Jun 11th, 2006, 06:02 PM
Both sides were predictable, quite a boring tournament. Justine and Rafael own the clay - no surprise they won. Justine steamrolled everyone - well deserved win. Rafael worked very hard for his 2nd Grand Slam - especially in the final!

silverwhite
Jun 11th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Awful.

LeRoy.
Jun 11th, 2006, 07:28 PM
it really was b-o-r-i-n-g :yawn: :zzz:

Edward.
Jun 11th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Same old shit, different year.