PDA

View Full Version : monthly tennis magazine..

Maryamator
Jun 11th, 2006, 02:59 PM
i want to order a monthly tennis magazine if u know wat i mean.. i want to knmow which one is the best..?

Viktymise
Jun 11th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Ace tennis magazine is the best its a british one, it has the most articles and stuff about tennis, the american one called "tennis" is filled with loads of ads and there is more of that than tennis content imo

Venus+Serena#1fan
Jun 11th, 2006, 04:23 PM
TENNIS is best imo. They are the biggest magazine out there, they get the most exclusive interviews/covers and articles.

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 11th, 2006, 04:39 PM
you can order the Aus Mag... pretty cheap too
http://www.tennismag.com.au/

ACE Magazine-also gives you a place in ballot for wimby tickets (more chance than for Public Ballot-which is less chance than to win the lottery).

http://www.lta.org.uk/cgi-bin/MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=1919&query=ace%20magazine&hiword=MAGAZINES%20ace%20magazine%20&BSMGuid=1d3fd7b5-38e9-468f-b767-08bc88bcc1cb

Maryamator
Jun 11th, 2006, 04:39 PM
this is a stupid question but is there a poster in the magazine each month?

tenn_ace
Jun 11th, 2006, 04:42 PM
I've read both Ace and Tennis (Crissie's) and I found Ace is more interesting, less bias and higher end. It's also more expensive.

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 11th, 2006, 04:43 PM
this is a stupid question but is there a poster in the magazine each month?

Ace Mag dont have many posters--well hardly ever
Aus Mag gives you one on middle pages every mag.

tenn_ace
Jun 11th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Tennis mag doesn't have posters either

Kelly
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:06 PM
the french tennis mag has a large pullout poster each month and is a good quality mag with great pictures....obv its in french though.

Tennis (usa) ok mag...agree about the adverts though

Ace...ok if u like british tennis. I wish they would understand that not everyone in teh uk is a tim/greg/andy worshipper...and the only doing a poster at teh end of the year bugs me as i dont think it would be too much of a problem to do one a month or even bring out a mag every 6 months full of posters....i mean they would be getting more money.

Elisse
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:16 PM
IMO, French Tennis Magazine is the best!!! :yeah: :worship:

I don't really like ACE much - Tennis Italiano is a good magazine, as is the Austalian one too!!! :D

aussy89
Jun 12th, 2006, 02:13 AM
i buy the tennis aus one every month its pretty kool