PDA

View Full Version : Tati 33rd after RG ...

FrenchY52
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Tati will be 33rd tomorrow ( http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=236674&page=1&pp=40 ), she gonna lose her Birmingham points, so .. If she played Wimbly, she wouldn't be seeded :( ..

JS
Jun 11th, 2006, 11:32 AM
That's not the problem for the moment I think...
Even if she was ranked 100, and so weren't seeded for Wimbledon (:p) I would be very happy that she would be healthy to play...
And sometimes seedings doesn't help much...

FedExpress
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Even if she was ranked 100, and so weren't seeded for Wimbledon (:p) I would be very happy that she would be healthy to play...

Yes agree. Stay optimistic :)

FrenchY52
Jun 11th, 2006, 06:19 PM

Yeh that's true

selyoink
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:07 AM
Ranking doesn't matter right now. Her health is all that matters. We all know she would be ranked higher if she could avoid these ankle injuries.

Harju.
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:31 AM
She won't be seeded if she plays Wimbledon. I hope she skips Wimbly if she's not fully recovered. Take a break until the US Hardcourt Series come. Moreover, I don't want to see her losing in the first round again :tape:

rseto
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:53 AM
she better get as healthy as she can (which might mean skipping Wimbledon). there could be some tough matches in the early rounds for her in the US summer. but she can also pick up a lot of points in these tournaments to get seeded for the US Open.

Harju.
Jun 12th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Actually Tati is 31st currently as Eastbourne points were cut off this week. If Ardvisson, Chakvetadze, Castano, Santangelo, Mirza and Peng flunk this week, Tati can still be seeded for Wimbly :tape:

ZAK
Jun 13th, 2006, 02:19 AM
I skeptical about whether coming back on hard courts is the best thing. I mean I suppose that what they play on in the summer, but they are so hard on your body. Its the worst surface to come back on. I wish she could play Wimbledon. I'd rather her skip the beginning of the hardcourts, although that order is out of whack lol

Harju.
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:37 AM
Tati will be seeded 32 if she plays Wimbledon. :banana:

rseto
Jun 20th, 2006, 04:34 AM
i guess we'll find out on wednesday whether tati will play wimbledon when they announce the seeds.