PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay's chances of playing Wimbledon up in the air

Lindsayfan32
Jun 11th, 2006, 12:10 AM
I was just reading on GM an article on the latimes.com from Lisa Dillman said Lindsay chances of playing Wimbledon are now up in the air according to her manager. If there is any truth to this I just hope it not the beginning of the end.

dav abu
Jun 11th, 2006, 03:20 AM
I'm fearing the worst at this stage. It seems now that she won't be appearing at Wimbledon and if she doesn't the end can't be far away :sad:

Lindsayfan32
Jun 11th, 2006, 03:50 AM
Oh yeah that thought had crossed my mind too and I was looking forward to having the time to watch her at Wimbledon too. I know one thing when Lindsay does call it a career I'm going to really miss her

bis2806
Jun 11th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Ahhh.. :(

fnuf7
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:43 AM
And this is the first Wimbledon I've actually planned and made time to go see in person :sad: I hope Lindsay plays just so I can finally see her play in person :bounce: Also cos I reckon she should/could win this again before she retires :D

QUEENLINDSAY
Jun 13th, 2006, 01:09 AM
:( dont know what to say. I'm still hoping she is fit and ready to play.

Kelly
Jun 13th, 2006, 12:28 PM
well this just sucks...i will try and enjoy the 4 days im there as much as i can with no lindsay but then i prob wont bother watching the rest of the tournement..may try n go back to cornwall for a few days

lindsayno1
Jun 13th, 2006, 12:46 PM
kelly we dont know for def she aint playing..

Kimmi
Jun 13th, 2006, 01:25 PM
I think she'll be there

Lindsayfan32
Jun 13th, 2006, 10:30 PM
This not totally confirmed. I've heard so many stories saying one thing then the other its not funny. Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed that she able to play. Wimbledon is one slam Lindsay can come in cold at and do well so not all is lost.

tennisboi
Jun 13th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Someone must know something about Lindsay and her back c'mon people i'm nearly dying with the nerves

The Daviator
Jun 14th, 2006, 01:29 AM
Someone must know something about Lindsay and her back c'mon people i'm nearly dying with the nerves

Me too tb! I'm hopeful she'll be there, Mary Jo did say her back was healing fast, so if Lindsay withdraws, Mary Jo will be exposed as a liar :p

Anyway, here's hoping she's getting some rest and rehab this week and next and will be ready to go come June 26th...

Frederic
Jun 14th, 2006, 12:50 PM
I don't know what to think anymore... I just hope she'll be back again!!