PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Vaidisova Cheering thread:

Piggy
Jun 10th, 2006, 03:29 PM
I wish you are goodluck to be the winner in this grass court...cheering up you girl! :hearts: :worship:

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/2594/dsc04394em.jpg

cellophane
Jun 10th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Go Nicole!!! :woohoo:

JoeB_UK
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Vaidisova IS OUT

:mad:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/4761511.stm

cc.bham.dani
Jun 12th, 2006, 11:26 PM
Vaidisova IS OUT

:mad:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/4761511.stm
To pull out of a tournament to which she has committed to because she does not want to risk injury is quite frankly disgusting and a gross insult to her loyal fans and the other spectators. She should be, quite frankly, kicked out of Wimbledon & heavily fined. Its one thing being injured, but this is ludicrous!!
A certain Ms Navratilova has done the same sort of thing at Birmingham, so she can play at Eastbourne, after it has been announced that she would be playing. No doubt many people would have booked in advance to see a legend play.
This does the Sport no good at all, and something needs to be done about it very quickly, or I can see crowds dwindling.

cellophane
Jun 13th, 2006, 12:21 AM
To pull out of a tournament to which she has committed to because she does not want to risk injury is quite frankly disgusting and a gross insult to her loyal fans and the other spectators.

HUH???? She is not the first person to do so and won't be the last. In any case, you need to get over it.

cc.bham.dani
Jun 13th, 2006, 12:51 AM
HUH???? She is not the first person to do so and won't be the last. In any case, you need to get over it.
I couldnt give a rats arse whether Vaidisova plays or not. My point is that it is going to seriously damage the sport! Clear enough??

cellophane
Jun 13th, 2006, 01:03 AM
I couldnt give a rats arse whether Vaidisova plays or not. My point is that it is going to seriously damage the sport! Clear enough??

No. You are not making any sense, frankly.

stevos
Jun 13th, 2006, 04:19 AM
To pull out of a tournament to which she has committed to because she does not want to risk injury is quite frankly disgusting and a gross insult to her loyal fans and the other spectators. She should be, quite frankly, kicked out of Wimbledon & heavily fined. Its one thing being injured, but this is ludicrous!!
A certain Ms Navratilova has done the same sort of thing at Birmingham, so she can play at Eastbourne, after it has been announced that she would be playing. No doubt many people would have booked in advance to see a legend play.
This does the Sport no good at all, and something needs to be done about it very quickly, or I can see crowds dwindling.

WTF?? Kicked out of Wimbledon??? She withdrew, happens every day, get over it. I understand why she would want to.

JoeB_UK
Jun 13th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Many players do this, I dont agree with it. But its a common problem. Players should not comitt, if they are not going to play. I know they sometimes cant predict whats going to happen, but they should plan their schedule more wisely if possible.