PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone hear JMac's comment on NBC at the end of coverage?

VeeDaQueen
Jun 9th, 2006, 10:08 PM
McEnroe: "Justine, do a Michael Chang and serve underhanded tomorrow if you need to."

Mary Carillo looked like she wanted to fall on the floor and laugh her ass off right then and there!!! That definately brightened my day!

JulesVerne
Jun 9th, 2006, 10:10 PM
McEnroe: "Justine, do a Michael Chang and serve underhanded tomorrow if you need to."

Mary Carillo looked like she wanted to fall on the floor and laugh her ass off right then and there!!! That definately brightened my day!

Or course Chang beat Lendl in that match.

VeeDaQueen
Jun 9th, 2006, 10:11 PM
he was referring to when justine had to shit at the AO final and couldn't serve and eventually retired ;)

manu32
Jun 9th, 2006, 11:15 PM
do an hingis on wta tour

SelesFan70
Jun 10th, 2006, 01:30 AM
he was referring to when justine had to shit at the AO final and couldn't serve and eventually retired ;)

:lol: :tape:

It might be hard to serve and clinch at the same time. :o

Reuchlin
Jun 10th, 2006, 01:41 AM
do an hingis on wta tour
lol ass!

anlavalle
Jun 10th, 2006, 02:46 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :tape:

SAEKeithSerena
Jun 10th, 2006, 02:55 AM

LOL:worship: :lol:

Mother_Marjorie
Jun 10th, 2006, 03:32 AM

Have no clue why Carillo might be laughing. Every prediction she made about how the French crowd would react to Justine was incorrect.

Perhaps Carillo laughed because she just wanted to be "one of the boys." ;)

Prizeidiot
Jun 10th, 2006, 06:13 AM
McEnroe always has gold.. God bless him

pigam
Jun 10th, 2006, 06:14 AM
:haha: :haha:
great! he really loves justine, doesn't he :)

Mana
Jun 10th, 2006, 06:16 AM
:lol:

Justine Fan
Jun 10th, 2006, 08:56 AM
great! he really loves justine, doesn't he :)

I know Pigam .... he certaiinly does ... and what a compliment that is :worship: :worship:

Justine Fan
Jun 10th, 2006, 08:57 AM

Did he say that's what he was referring to or is it just your assumption?