PDA

View Full Version : John Mc: "Justine is the female Roger Federer."

VeeDaQueen
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:04 PM
umm.....ok..... more like S.J. Williams

SAEKeithSerena
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:04 PM
you've gotta be fucking kidding me. she's great on clay, but she is NO roger federer of women's tennis.

junlee_vee
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Yeah I found that comment to be pretty hilarious.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Maybe on Clay...yeah I think he is also referring to there similar styles of play. Can't anyone get a compliment without having it ripped apart ? Don't take everything to heart hun :kiss: :wavey:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Yeah I found that comment to be pretty hilarious.

Not as hillarious as this thread will turn out to be... :lol: :wavey:

Denise4925
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Puhleeze :rolleyes:

sfselesfan
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Yeah right! As if Federer has won so many French Opens...and Justine has been dominated Wimbledon.

Give me a friggin break!

Try - Hingis is the women's Federer.

SF

Knizzle
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Justine wishes.

BlazeII
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Why are you guys so negative?

He wasn't refering to the results, rather their style of play.

If the person who started this thread was listening, he followed this statement by comparing their games

Reuchlin
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:12 PM
There is no other Federer, but if I were to pick a player on the women's tour closest to Fed, it would be no other than Justine.

Martian KC
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:13 PM
umm.....ok..... more like S.J. Williams

Justine is more like the female S.J. Williams? :confused:

Kart
I'm trying to tie this information into dig against Pierre Yves without attacking Justine but I'm struggling :(.

xulilixu
Why are you guys so negative?

He wasn't refering to the results, rather their style of play.

If the person who started this thread was listening, he followed this statement by comparing their games

What did you expect? Some people just luuuuuuurve to pick on anything having to do with Justine. :rolleyes:

VeeDaQueen
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:14 PM
he was not comparing their games, he was talking about the domination factor (which justine does not have) yes, he did say they have similar games, but that was not his main point

BlazeII
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:16 PM
he was not comparing their games, he was talking about the domination factor (which justine does not have) yes, he did say they have similar games, but that was not his main point

What makes you think he was talking of domination

VeeDaQueen

no, justine's boobs will never be that big.

but, serena is THE female Roger Federer

The_Pov

:haha:
In all seriousness at least Justine is playing and is in her 2nd Grand Slam final this year, unlike said Miss Williams.

VeeDaQueen
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:17 PM
What makes you think he was talking of domination

what makes you think he was only talking about their similar styles of play?

per4ever
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:18 PM

Serena: sublime technique, elegance, perfect fitness.... yeah right :tape:

BlazeII
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:18 PM
what makes you think he was only talking about their similar styles of play?

Because after he made the comment he went on to say how she could hit any shot and was a very natural player

VeeDaQueen
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:19 PM
In all seriousness at least Justine is playing and is in her 2nd Grand Slam final this year, unlike said Miss Williams.

at least Miss Williams has 7 grand slams, has won all four, and has achieved more than Mrs. Henin-Hardenne ever will :)

Pengwin
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:19 PM
I'm 99% sure he said this last year too.

VeeDaQueen
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Because after he made the comment he went on to say how she could hit any shot and was a very natural player

but why does that mean that was THE ONLY thing he was comparing?

Wojtek

buhahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha

Denise4925
Justine still has to catch up to win as many as Serena. So, what's your point :retard:

Martian KC
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:21 PM

I highly doubt Rogi's will either.

sfselesfan
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Serena is closer to being like Federer than Henin is. It's a stupid idea, coming from a stupid man (McEnroe) to compare players like that anyway!

SF

PS - Justine will never have boobs the size of Federer either! :)

iPatty
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:22 PM
He was referring to their styles of play. Right after he made the comment, he goes, 'I think that both of them have every shot in the book. They just make it look so easy.'

In no way was he talking about Juju dominating the tour like Fed. You're just making up stuff because you want to start controversy.

The_Pov
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:23 PM
at least Miss Williams has 7 grand slams, has won all four, and has achieved more than Mrs. Henin-Hardenne ever will :)

That was in the past Honey we're talking about the now and Present.
At the moment Justine is the deadliest player on the tour, and like I said has an 100% record for this years Grand Slam final apearences, just like Roger.

iPatty
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:23 PM
but why does that mean that was THE ONLY thing he was comparing?

Please tell me when he said, "Justine dominates the tour, just like Roger."

sfselesfan
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:24 PM
At the moment Justine is the deadliest player on the tour, and like I said has an 100% record for this years Grand Slam final apearences, just like Roger.

Except for that AO final where she got her a$$ kicked.

SF

BlazeII
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:24 PM
He was referring to their styles of play. Right after he made the comment, he goes, 'I think that both of them have every shot in the book. They just make it look so easy.'

In no way was he talking about Juju dominating the tour like Fed. You're just making up stuff because you want to start controversy.

Thats what I keep telling him/her.
You can't take a singular phrase and say he was talking of domination when right after the statement was made he compared their games.
I know people like to make controversy but this one has no basis

Martian KC
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:26 PM

SF

Hmm....are you sure you're not whatyamacallit?

vejh
Johnny was talking about their game styles and ability to hit, naturally, any shot in the book (except for the two-handed backhand.lol). I can't say I disagree. JHH, tennis-skills wise is one of the best, if not the best on the WTA tour. I think he also said she can do well on any surface (which we have seen. She's reached finals of all slams.)

Serena's good too (duhhhh). But her dominance lies less in her versatility of shots but more with power, precision and speed.

iPatty
Thats what I keep telling him/her.
You can't take a singular phrase and say he was talking of domination when right after the statement was made he compared their games.
I know people like to make controversy but this one has no basis

I think this thread could've been created to praise Serena. :scratch:

Or maybe to produce more hate for Juju. I don't understand people, sometimes.

moby
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:27 PM
PS - Justine will never have boobs the size of Federer either! :)Of course not. Even Serena doesn't. That's just a gross and scary thought. :tape:

The comparison was clearly made because both have complete games (and great single handed backhands), and are able to go from defence to offence quickly. :D

xulilixu

SF

:rolleyes: Not again.

Do you ever post something other than about Justine? You're literally obsessed with her.

VeeDaQueen

i can't wait to bring this thread back up in mid-august when serena is kicking everyone's ass :banana:

and since you brought your ass in here, i can bring up sharapova :banana:

when was maria's last slam? has she done anything since? got her ass kicked by Marti, then won the inflated Indian Wells tournament, got her ass kicked by Svetlana, and the choked a huge lead :lol: :haha:

i love wtaworld :banana:

BlazeII
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Johnny was talking about their game styles and ability to hit, naturally, any shot in the book (except for the two-handed backhand.lol). I can't say I disagree. JHH, tennis wise is one of the best, if not the best on the WTA tour. I think he also said she can do well on any surface (which we have seen. She's reached finals of all slams.)

Serena's good too. But her dominance lies less in her versatility of shots but more with power, precision and speed.

I hope the thread starter is listening

The_Pov

SF

Much like Roger's will be on Sunday.

iPatty
i can't wait to bring this thread back up in mid-august when serena is kicking everyone's ass :banana:

when was maria's last slam? has she done anything since? got her ass kicked by Marti, then won the inflated Indian Wells tournament, got her ass kicked by Svetlana, and the choked a huge lead :lol: :haha:

What is this, a 'My fave is better than your fave' thread?

Please, grow up.

sfselesfan
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:29 PM
:rolleyes: Not again.

Do you ever post something other than about Justine? You're literally obsessed with her.

I post about a lot of people. Justine is a popular topic these days since she's in the friggin final tomorrow.

SF

iPatty

He's too narrow-minded to pay attention to people who actually know what they're talking about. :lol:

Wojtek
I think this thread could've been created to praise Serena. :scratch:

Or maybe to produce more hate for Juju. I don't understand people, sometimes.

Probably both :tape:

sfselesfan
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Much like Roger's will be on Sunday.

We have found common ground! :wavey:

SF

Martian KC
I post about a lot of people. Justine is a popular topic these days since she's in the friggin final tomorrow.

SF

Or on your mind all the time :hearts:, but whatevah. :drool:

VeeDaQueen
Johnny was talking about their game styles and ability to hit, naturally, any shot in the book (except for the two-handed backhand.lol). I can't say I disagree. JHH, tennis wise is one of the best, if not the best on the WTA tour. I think he also said she can do well on any surface (which we have seen. She's reached finals of all slams.)

Serena's good too. But her dominance lies less in her versatility of shots but more with power, precision and speed.

serena's GOOD? more like fucking dominant. serena is also great on every surface. she's won the career grand slam, while, as you said, justine has only made finals.

serena- 7 slams
justine- 5 slams

:banana:

The_Pov

Why bring Maria into this? I'm not saying she's the next Roger Federer, or can't you read?

I'm sorry I forgot, on SW fans are allowed to post on her because they hate it when their reminded of her demise.

And I can't wait to bring this thread up when she's not!

MH0861
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:31 PM

Bingo.

Wojtek

You need to get a life. Now we see why you have created this thread. Pathetic

Martian KC
serena's GOOD? more like fucking dominant. serena is also great on every surface. she's won the career grand slam, while, as you said, justine has only made finals.

serena- 7 slams
justine- 5 slams

Oh wow, you already gave Justine the win.:hearts:

BlazeII

serena- 7 slams
justine- 5 slams

So what do you have to say about the first part of his staement?

Or was this thread created for a different purpose?

VeeDaQueen
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:32 PM

i'm listening to my iPod, i'm reading this thread

BlazeII
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:33 PM
i'm listening to my iPod, i'm reading this thread

I see you have nothing left to say but it would have being nice and approprite for you to admit you made a mistake

Martian KC
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Let's not forget Justine's gold medal.:haha: :banana: :p

sfselesfan
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Or on your mind all the time :hearts:, but whatevah. :drool:

I have tranny friends, but I'm certainly not :hearts: over them...same goes for Justine.

SF

Wojtek
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:35 PM

SF

Obssesion? Bad childhood? Something more?

tenn_ace
buhahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha

:haha: :worship:

iPatty

serena- 7 slams
justine- 5 slams

Tell the truth, was this a thread created to prove Serena's dominance? In case you're dumb, everyone knows Serena dominated in previous years. That's not news to us. We don't need to be reminded of the stats, and we don't need to be reminded of Serena's greatness.

We're just wondering how the hell you got that "Juju dominates like Fed" out of "They both make it look so easy.".

vejh
I did mention Serena's dominance in my post thread-starter. But it would be foolish to deny that JHH is good; don't care how much you hate her or how much you love Serena.

I actually think Vee is much better on clay than Serena is (winning % on that surface proves that as well I believe), and that may be due to the fact that Serena doesn't like to rally.

In any event, I don't know what this thread is supposed to be about and I don't want to start nothing. But I agree with Mac.

BUT, I just realized something, you're giving JHH 5 slams? You are so sure she'll win tomorrow?lol. I like that :)

Martian KC
I have tranny friends, but I'm certainly not :hearts: over them...same goes for Justine.

SF

So you consider Justine your friend? That's kinda sick, no? :D

sfselesfan
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:37 PM
So you consider Justine your friend? That's kinda sick, no? :D

Not a friend, but not :hearts: over "him" for sure.

SF

Denise4925
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Serena: sublime technique, elegance, perfect fitness.... yeah right :tape:
Justine: 7 GS titles, Wimbledon champ, great sportsmanship, moral fiber, character, ethical, great health...puhleeze :tape:

shap_half
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Yo let's drop this. As a Justine fan, I'm going to trust in her talents and hope that she takes her career as far as it can go. When she hangs her racquet, we'll see where she finds herself in the history of the sport.

Other people will always find a way to hate on her. Those people will ridicule and pick apart every compliment someone bestows on Justine. As fans, we should all just take everything in stride, because I would much rather put weight on what McEnroe says than on what haters on this board say.

silverwhite
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Then I hope that Sveta is the female Rafael Nadal :devil: