PDA

View Full Version : ^Bibi & Friends^ ~Awful pics of Bibi and players in RG

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:08 PM
OK, Jean (ToyBoy) inspired me, so I'm gonna post my pics with players too... Btw thanks to him for taking all these :p I know I look awful on these pics, but the players are usually looking really great, that's what matters :lol:

1) Victor Crivoi

Let's start with the first one, the only guy in there. It was the first time Jean was making a pic with my cam and while we were waiting, victor wraped his arm around me and was like "oh gosh, jean please take your time". but I finally had to go help him and leave Victor's arm :lol: Anyway, he was really sweet to take this pic as he was very disappointed with his loss.

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Victor.jpg

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:09 PM
2) Carmen Klaschka (and not Sabine)

Carmen was there as her sister was playing, and was really surprised to be recognized by someone... She seemed really really shy and a bit embarrassed to be ask to take a picture lol

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Carmen.jpg

Il Primo!
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:12 PM
cool :yeah:

But Who Is Victor Crivoi?Is belgian?French? :confused:
Carmen who?

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:12 PM
3) Marta Domachowska

You could ask yourself why I made a pic with her and why my smile looks so fake on this pic.. here's the story : Jean (ToyBoy) asked Marta to take a pic, she said "alone ?" she seemed kinda surprised and disappointed, so, as I'm a good guy and was just standing beside her I said "No, No, with me"... I ususally look very bad on pictures, when I'm not ready, I look even worse :haha: :haha: (but Marta is really gorgeous on that pic :p )

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Marta.jpg

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:14 PM
cool :yeah:

But Who Is Victor Crivoi?Is belgian?French? :confused:
Carmen who?
Victor Crivoi is a cute romanian player ranked around 200 that Tijn made us discover... Carmen Klaschka is Sabine's little sister (the girl who defeated LenaD in Wimbledon last year), she's ranked around 570 and I saw her play last summer in a 10k last summer and really like her a lot :)

Dexter
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:16 PM
3) Marta Domachowska

You could ask yourself why I made a pic with her and why my smile looks so fake on this pic.. here's the story : Jean (ToyBoy) asked Marta to take a pic, she said "alone ?" she seemed kinda surprised and disappointed, so, as I'm a good guy and was just standing beside her I said "No, No, with me"... I ususally look very bad on pictures, when I'm not ready, I look even worse :haha: :haha: (but Marta is really gorgeous on that pic :p )

LMFAO :spit: :haha:

Great pics anyway! :yeah: :D

Ceze
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:16 PM
thanks for the pics Greg :)

Helen Lawson
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Nice pics, hon! You're cute!

Ceze
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:17 PM
3) Marta Domachowska

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Marta.jpgnice story :lol: But what are you doing with your hand? :eek: :p

Cersei
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:19 PM
ooh I think I saw you in Antwerp.

Cool pics :yeah:

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:20 PM
4) Lourdes Dominguez-Lino

Saturday May, 27th... End of the afternoon, no good matches to watch, jean and I deide to go on court number two and cheer for Dominguez-Lino (not that we're fans, just that we decided to... :rolleyes: ) And there we are, the only cheering for her (well the only cheering at all actually, and Jean was mostly not to do it, so I was the audience by myself :lol: ) Lourdes wins against Foretz, so i decide to make a pic with her, she was really nice, but seemed kinde suspicious :lol: anyway I saw her again after and we exchanged smiles, she really is a nice person and her face when she hits a forehand is just unbelievable :lol: . For those who wonder, on the pic she's looking at a woman who was telling her with her french accent "You arre wondèrfoul, you plé laïke Amande Coetzer" :lol:

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Lourdes.jpg

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Nice pics, hon! You're cute!
Comin from you, it's just the best thing I've ever been told :hearts:

vertigo
Great pictures!

^bibi^
nice story :lol: But what are you doing with your hand? :eek: :p
I'm looking for my pen coz I wanted to fill in the draw :lol:

Craigy
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:22 PM
^^^ awww, she didnt even look at the camera :awww:

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:23 PM
ooh I think I saw you in Antwerp.

Cool pics :yeah:
If it was this year it was not me coz I didn't go :p but I went last year (sunday, to see Martina), and I also went several times to hasselt both years :)

vertigo
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:23 PM

You look really cute here. I've never been brave enough to ask anyone to be in a picture with me. I always end up taking random snap shots of players walking past. This year I shall be braver! And just go for it!

Ceze
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:24 PM

Saturday May, 27th... End of the afternoon, no good matches to watch, jean and I deide to go on court number two and cheer for Dominguez-Lino (not that we're fans, just that we decided to... :rolleyes: ) And there we are, the only cheering for her (well the only cheering at all actually, and Jean was mostly not to do it, so I was the audience by myself :lol: ) Lourdes wins against Foretz, so i decide to make a pic with her, she was really nice, but seemed kinde suspicious :lol: anyway I saw her again after and we exchanged smiles, she really is a nice person and her face when she hits a forehand is just unbelievable :lol: . For those who wonder, on the pic she's looking at a woman who was telling her with her french accent "You arre wondèrfoul, you plé laïke Amande Coetzer" :lol:

:lol: I like all these details you add with the pics :worship:

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:25 PM
5) Emma Laine

Not great story to tell about that pic, except that Emma is really a great gal :) and that I thought she was a bit taller lol

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Emma.jpg[/QUOTE]

Ceze
I'm looking for my pen coz I wanted to fill in the draw :lol:I don't want to know what you wanted to fill in :tape: :lol:

^bibi^
You look really cute here. I've never been brave enough to ask anyone to be in a picture with me. I always end up taking random snap shots of players walking past. This year I shall be braver! And just go for it!
Thanx :kiss:

Yeah you've gotta try, the first one is always hard, but then you get used to it :)

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:26 PM
:lol: I like all these details you add with the pics :worship:
Sadly I don't have comment for every pic, but i'll do my best :p

Helen Lawson
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Comin from you, it's just the best thing I've ever been told :hearts:

Thanks, hon!!! :D

Keep the pictures coming!

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:27 PM
I don't want to know what you wanted to fill in :tape: :lol:

:p

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks, hon!!! :D

Keep the pictures coming!
I've got 6 more pics :p

Cersei
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:31 PM
If it was this year it was not me coz I didn't go :p but I went last year (sunday, to see Martina), and I also went several times to hasselt both years :)
It was Hasselt then :p

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:31 PM
6) Maret Ani

Maret is really sweet and really patient... Coz Jean was first doing a movie instead of taking a pic so it took a bit of time but Maret waited for us... Let's note that seeing her coming our way we were waiting for us, when she just turned away and got back to the locker rooms, but Tijn litterally jumped on her to stop her and let us make the pic :lol: Thank Tijneke :kiss:

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Maret.jpg

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:32 PM
It was Hasselt then :p
show me a pic of you, I probably saw you too :)

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:41 PM
7) Agnes Szavay

No, Agnes and I don't have big heads, the zoom is just really big on that pic :) I don't really remember taking that pic actually :lol: :lol: Oh yes!!! I remember I was watching someone (don't remember who) practtising on court n°13 and Agnes was there waiting to get on the court :) As usual, she was very very very sweet, one of my favorite girl on the tour :)

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Agnes.jpg

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:47 PM
8) Sabine Appelmans

It seems all former players end up commenting tennis for television. Sabine is among those and was in Paris for the flemish television. Always very sweet and gorgeous, Sabine offered me her greatest smile on that pic. Sabine please note that this haircut is really much better than the last one, love ya :hearts:

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Sabine.jpg

SloKid
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the pics Greg. :)

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the pics Greg. :)
Youre welcome, hon :p

AjdeNate!
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Sabine! :D

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Sabine! :D
Isn't she just the loveliest girl ? :hearts:

AjdeNate!
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Isn't she just the loveliest girl ? :hearts:
She's beautiful :hearts:

RAA
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:55 PM
great pix! I applaud your bravery in asking to get your picture taken with a player! i would be much too bashful! and i'm not bashful as a rule!

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:57 PM
great pix! I applaud your bravery in asking to get your picture taken with a player! i would be much too bashful! and i'm not bashful as a rule!
Why would you be ? It's really funny and most players seem to enjoy it too lol

Helen Lawson
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:59 PM

Hon, they obviously notice how cute you are and are immediately smitten and are like puddy in your hands for the photograph!

RAA
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:01 PM

yes you are probably right.

I wouldn't know ethan hawke from reese witherspoon but around sports stars I act like i'm a star struck teenager.. and i'm far from THAT!

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:07 PM
9) Elena Baltacha

Now you thought you had seen the worse pic when i posted the one with Domachowska ! How wrong were you... Let's get back in time... Wednesday, May 24th, first day of qualification. It was a long day alterning with sun and rain and matches on court 8 had lasted too long forcing baltacha and Savransky to start their match late. In the audience, two stupid guys with a british flag (as it was getting cold we also used it as a cover :lol: ) After winning the first set in the break, Bally saw Savransky comeing back to lead 6-2, 3-0 and was finally getting two break points when it started to rain cats and dogs and the chair umpire stopped the match. But I wanted to make sure to have my pic with Elena before I left (I really love her), So I catched her at the outside of the court and convinced her to make a pic under the roof of the shop in front of the court 8. All these efforts to have a terrible pic of my looking like I really don't wanna show my lips to the camera and Bally trying to show what the word "extatic" means :lol: Anyway it was great to meet Bally :) I hope the surgery yesterday went well :sad:

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Bally.jpg

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Hon, they obviously notice how cute you are and are immediately smitten and are like puddy in your hands for the photograph!

You make me blush, Helen :bowdown:

silverwhite
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:09 PM
bibi: Name your price (in vCash) :devil:

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:12 PM
10) Kirsten Flipkens

My lil' Kirsteneke :hearts: :hearts: I was almost the only one in the audience for her first match against Zhalavova, match that she won easily against the VeraZvonareva-like drama queen. I went to met her at the end of the match and congratulated her for her match and told her I'd be there for all the next matches (all this in flemish and she understood what i said so I'm definitely making progress :lol: ). I kept my promise and came to all her match, except for the last one against Pennetta (but I was back in belgium already for that one...)

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Kirsten.jpg

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:13 PM
bibi: Name your price (in vCash) :devil:

vCash is not funny, Money is not the only way to pay for something :)

silverwhite
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:14 PM
vCash is not funny, Money is not the only way to pay for something :)

Then how else am I supposed to pay? :o

Ceze
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:16 PM
vCash is not funny, Money is not the only way to pay for something :):haha:

Ceze
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Then how else am I supposed to pay? :oPapy has still some things to teach you SW :p

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:19 PM
11) Daja Bedanova

And last but not least, my favorite pic of them all, not because I look good on it (cause I really don't :haha: :haha: ) but because it's with one of my favorite players ever and I really didn't think I would ever get to meet her since she retired earlier this year. Anyway, when I saw her I was hesitating a little bit coz i didn't want to disturb her, but still I decided to take my chance, so I came to her and asked her for a pic, she looked at me and said (very sweetly) that she was not playing anymore, so i told her "I know and it made me so sad!" and then she seemed to be touched by what I said and it was really a nice moment, so we make the pic and I was like the happiest guy in the world... Daja will always be in my heart :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: (Just to tell the story makes me relive it and it makes me sooo happy again :) :) :) )

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Daja.jpg

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Then how else am I supposed to pay? :o

Originality is your friend my dear :)

Ceze
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:23 PM
11) Daja Bedanova

And last but not least, my favorite pic of them all, not because I look good on it (cause I really don't :haha: :haha: ) but because it's with one of my favorite players ever and I really didn't think I would ever get to meet her since she retired earlier this year. Anyway, when I saw her I was hesitating a little bit coz i didn't want to disturb her, but still I decided to take my chance, so I came to her and asked her for a pic, she looked at me and said (very sweetly) that she was not playing anymore, so i told her "I know and it made me so sad!" and then she seemed to be touched by what I said and it was really a nice moment, so we make the pic and I was like the happiest guy in the world... Daja will always be in my heart :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: (Just to tell the story makes me relive it and it makes me sooo happy again :) :) :) )

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Daja.jpgvery nice pic with Daja :yeah:

*Jool*
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:24 PM
good pics , thx for sharing :hug:
I think that one with Baltacha is awesome ;) and Daja is a nice story
It's always great to pose with players ;) *great memories coming back*

RAA
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:26 PM
daja retired huh? didn't she beat seles at a grand slam?... or am I mistaking her for someone else?...
she is quite young.. yes?

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:27 PM
good pics , thx for sharing :hug:
I think that one with Baltacha is awesome ;) and Daja is a nice story
It's always great to pose with players ;) *great memories coming back*
yeah it was really great :p

I'll have to find those I made in Hasselt with Minella, Kanepi, Ruano-Pascual, Schaul, pastikova, Perebiynis, etc...

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:29 PM
daja retired huh? didn't she beat seles at a grand slam?... or am I mistaking her for someone else?...
she is quite young.. yes?

Yeha she retired because of a persistant back injury that had caused her many problems since 2002. She was only 22 (turned 23 in march) and she did beat Monica in the fourth round of US Open 2000 (she was only 17!) to reach her first (and sadly only) Grand Slam QF. She lost to Hingis in the next match.

CooCooCachoo
6) Maret Ani

Maret is really sweet and really patient... Coz Jean was first doing a movie instead of taking a pic so it took a bit of time but Maret waited for us... Let's note that seeing her coming our way we were waiting for us, when she just turned away and got back to the locker rooms, but Tijn litterally jumped on her to stop her and let us make the pic :lol: Thank Tijneke :kiss:

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Maret.jpg

I didn't jump on her :speakles: :eek:

I just walked to her and called her name cause you two said to be fans, but were chickened out :lol: You wait for the players to walk towards you :cuckoo: They tend not to do that :angel:

selecta
cutties.they are really nice :).thanks!

JackFrost
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Nice to see Daja again. And even smiling. :)

CooCooCachoo
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:32 PM
For the poll,

I wanted to vote Victor :inlove: :hearts: :drool: :worship:

But I couldn't, so I voted Agnes cause she rockz too :p Of course the Sabine picture is nicer, but still ;) :p

Helen Lawson
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:34 PM
I have a question for the poll, do we vote for the picture where bibi looks cutest, or are we to vote based on the tennis player? I think bibi is the most irresistible in the Lourdes photo, but if it's the players, a toss-up between Agnes and Sabine.

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:35 PM
I didn't jump on her :speakles: :eek:

I just walked to her and called her name cause you two said to be fans, but were chickened out :lol: You wait for the players to walk towards you :cuckoo: They tend not to do that :angel:

well she really was coming our way so we didn't want to disturb her and were just waiting.. and from our point of view it litterally looked like you came out of nowhere to stop her from leaving lol

MisterMan
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:36 PM
It took me ten minutes to realize Daja wasn't giving you the DEVIL HORNS behind your head !!! It's only the guys ears behind you !
i was like...holy shit, Daja's nuts !

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:36 PM
I have a question for the poll, do we vote for the picture where bibi looks cutest, or are we to vote based on the tennis player? I think bibi is the most irresistible in the Lourdes photo, but if it's the players, a toss-up between Agnes and Sabine.
It's up to you, just vote for the pic you prefer, if you prefer me on lourdes' pic over Sabine or agnes, just vote for it, if not, vote for another one :p

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:38 PM
It took me ten minutes to realize Daja wasn't giving you the DEVIL HORNS behind your head !!! It's only the guys ears behind you !
i was like...holy shit, Daja's nuts !

OMG :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I really didn't noticed that :lol: :lol: :lol: But it really looks like i'm having Devils horns :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

silverwhite
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Papy has still some things to teach you SW :p

Teach me then :angel:

FedExpress
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Very beautiful pics. I like the one with Marta. She looks cute. Thanks :yeah:

Helen Lawson
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:45 PM
It's up to you, just vote for the pic you prefer, if you prefer me on lourdes' pic over Sabine or agnes, just vote for it, if not, vote for another one :p

I went with Lourdes, you're good enough to EAT in that one!!

Do you have any of you like in a speedo or some cute little shorts? :D

silverwhite
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Originality is your friend my dear :)

But you told Tijn already. :o

MisterMan
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Daja's winning the poll ! Devil ears and all !!

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:49 PM
I went with Lourdes, you're good enough to EAT in that one!!

Do you have any of you like in a speedo or some cute little shorts? :D
:haha: :haha:

No sorry I don't have any :lol:

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Well I thought he should be informed you were trying to buy me a pic of him lol... I actually took one of him, dunno if he knows it lol

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Daja's winning the poll ! Devil ears and all !!
I still don't know how I didn't see it, now you've told me it seems I can't see anything else :lol:

CooCooCachoo
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Well I thought he should be informed you were trying to buy me a pic of him lol... I actually took one of him, dunno if he knows it lol

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

:mad:

:eek:

:rolleyes:

Helen Lawson
:haha: :haha:

No sorry I don't have any :lol:

Ok, hon, here's the deal. Before you go to the next tournament, go and buy some ball-hugging short-shorts and like a little, tight t-shirt and then wear them to the tournament for the pictures! :p

silverwhite

Forget it. Sounds like a lost cause. :o

CooCooCachoo

Now you want a photo of me when first you refused to even tell me your real name :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Ok, hon, here's the deal. Before you go to the next tournament, go and buy some ball-hugging short-shorts and like a little, tight t-shirt and then wear them to the tournament for the pictures! :p

well the t-shirts i Have on some of these pics are already kinda tight :lol:

Helen Lawson
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:01 PM
well the t-shirts i Have on some of these pics are already kinda tight :lol:

I know, hon, and it's driving me wild!!!

So are all Belgian guys as cute as you?

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:02 PM
I know, hon, and it's driving me wild!!!

So are all Belgian guys as cute as you?

no, the others are much better :p

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:05 PM
5) Emma Laine

Not great story to tell about that pic, except that Emma is really a great gal :) and that I thought she was a bit taller lol

http://hinkou.free.fr/Players/Emma.jpg[/QUOTE]

Emma looks like Amy Fraziers younger sister
:lol: :lol: :p

Helen Lawson
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:05 PM
no, the others are much better :p

I may have to plan a "pilgrimage" soon to Justine's hometown as an excuse to "investigate" the male Belgian form! :hearts:

Yasmine
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Greg je sais pas comment tu as réussi à prendre des photos avec des joueuses je n'ai même pas essayé! :rolls: :lol: ceci dit t'y étais les jours des qualifs aussi;) Thanks for sharing :hug: (dommage qu'on ne se soit pas vu plus;))

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:06 PM
:lol: :lol: :p[/QUOTE]

I'm sad I don't have a pic with Amy :sad: :sad: this really is something I'm gonna try to do :)

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Greg je sais pas comment tu as réussi à prendre des photos avec des joueuses je n'ai même pas essayé! :rolls: :lol: ceci dit t'y étais les jours des qualifs aussi;) Thanks for sharing :hug: (dommage qu'on ne se soit pas vu plus;))
on essayera de se voir plus la prochaine fois :) et il suffit de leur demander :)

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:08 PM
I may have to plan a "pilgrimage" soon to Justine's hometown as an excuse to "investigate" the male Belgian form! :hearts:

anytime you want honey :)

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:11 PM
:lol: :lol: :p

I'm sad I don't have a pic with Amy :sad: :sad: this really is something I'm gonna try to do :)[/QUOTE]

She sometimes plays the Belgium Tournament in the fall ;) :bounce:

Helen Lawson
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:11 PM
anytime you want honey :)

Is that an invitation, big boy? I'll do all those things you like! :bounce:

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:12 PM
I'm sad I don't have a pic with Amy :sad: :sad: this really is something I'm gonna try to do :)

She sometimes plays the Belgium Tournament in the fall ;) :bounce:[/QUOTE]

I hope she would come to hasselt, but it's the same week as Quebec city city so i guess she's not gonna come :sad:

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:12 PM
you already do know all these things I like ? :lol:

Anyway Helen, I'm not into women, even fake ones :lol:

TheAllan
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Went for the nostalgic choice, Appelmans. With Bedanova as runner-up. Baltacha looks as if she just realized that she forgot to turn off a couple of household appliances.

Yasmine
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:14 PM
on essayera de se voir plus la prochaine fois :) et il suffit de leur demander :)
ben c'est vrai qu'il y avait tellement à voir que c'était difficile de se dire on prend quelques minutes pour parler d'autre chose:p enfin moi pour qui c'était la première fois j'en ai pris plein les yeux:) Ben faut croire que je suis plus timide que je ne parais :lol: loin de moi l'idée de leur demander un truc pareil :o

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Went for the nostalgic choice, Appelmans. With Bedanova as runner-up. Baltacha looks as if she just realized that she forgot to turn off a couple of household appliances.
:haha: :haha: anyway, Sabine is a really good choice :)

CrossCourt~Rally
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:16 PM
She sometimes plays the Belgium Tournament in the fall ;) :bounce:

I hope she would come to hasselt, but it's the same week as Quebec city city so i guess she's not gonna come :sad:[/QUOTE]

Oooh yeah...she will definetly try to defend her title ;) Well...lets hope for a strong grasscourt and summer hardcourt season so Amy can be back at the French Open next year ;) :kiss:

silverwhite
Now you want a photo of me when first you refused to even tell me your real name :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Both of us know that he won't give it to me anyway :ras:

janko
you re looking good with most of the players ;)

but the best looking player is by far Marta D., what a cutie! :eek:

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Both of us know that he won't give it to me anyway :ras:
It's not something I do ;) If Tijn does't want his pic to be published, i won't do it :) (I 'm not such a bitch actually lol)

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Oooh yeah...she will definetly try to defend her title ;) Well...lets hope for a strong grasscourt and summer hardcourt season so Amy can be back at the French Open next year ;) :kiss:

I really hope so :)

Helen Lawson
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:18 PM
you already do know all these things I like ? :lol:

Anyway Helen, I'm not into women, even fake ones :lol:

You're only gay around the edges, hon. ;)

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:19 PM
You're only gay around the edges, hon. ;)
You've seen the pics, could I be more gay ? :lol:

silverwhite
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:21 PM
It's not something I do ;) If Tijn does't want his pic to be published, i won't do it :) (I 'm not such a bitch actually lol)

I guessed as much. I was just trying my luck. :angel:

Helen Lawson
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:22 PM
You've seen the pics, could I be more gay ? :lol:

Just close your eyes and pretend I'm Clark Gable.

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I guessed as much. I was just trying my luck. :angel:
You could still get me drunk :lol:

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Just close your eyes and pretend I'm Clark Gable.

I'd rather pretend you're James Dean :)

Il Primo!
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:26 PM

You're cute(year I'm a straight man but I don't relly care :o ;) ) on this one. I vote for this one even if I don't know this player :wavey:

Helen Lawson
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:28 PM
I'd rather pretend you're James Dean :)

Pretend I'm Saddam Hussein, hon, anything to break off a piece of you!

Ceze
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:41 PM
i was like...holy shit, Daja's nuts !excellent! :lol:

LefandePatty
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:47 PM
You're cute(year I'm a straight man but I don't relly care :o ;) ) on this one. I vote for this one even if I don't know this player :wavey:

LOL best joke ever !

alfonsojose
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:53 PM
nice pics

Go_Ruskies
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:56 PM
she is quite young.. yes?In July of 2002 Daja was ranked #16 in the world.

Ceze
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:57 PM
and she is only 23 :sad:

titop73
Jun 8th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Sabine :bounce:

MisterMan
Jun 8th, 2006, 08:00 PM

Umm, Helen, i think it's a 'big boy' that bibi really wants :lol: ;)

One hint: HIS NAME IS "BIBI" :cool:

Helen Lawson
Jun 8th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Umm, Helen, i think it's a 'big boy' that bibi really wants :lol: ;)

One hint: HIS NAME IS "BIBI" :cool:

Hon, I won an Oscar, you don't think I can play a Big Boy if I want to?

You'd be surprised just how big a boy Helen is. ;)

Aleksz
Jun 8th, 2006, 08:51 PM
:bounce: great pics, thx for sharing

especially the pic with AGI :hearts:

¤CharlDa¤
Jun 8th, 2006, 11:20 PM
Nice pics Greg, you look good on most of them :lol:

I really like your clothing style, very urban gay, proud of ya honey :bounce:

Mattographer
Jun 9th, 2006, 01:27 AM
You're cute, Greg! :kiss: I like your picture with Lourdes Dominguez-Lino! :lol:

^bibi^
Jun 9th, 2006, 03:51 AM
Pretend I'm Saddam Hussein, hon, anything to break off a piece of you!

:haha: you're getting slutty aunt helen :haha:

^bibi^
Jun 9th, 2006, 03:53 AM
Thanx for all the nice replies and all the goodreps from everybody :):)