PDA

View Full Version : Svetlana's ESPN2 Interview

SAEKeithSerena
Jun 8th, 2006, 04:54 PM
everytime i see her interviews i fall more and more in love with her! she just sounds like such a well-rounded person, and when she made that comment regarding her t-shirt to chris fowler i just wanted to give her a hug hahahaha. i really think she can bring such a game on Saturday, i wish her the best of luck in winning her second grand slam title:kiss: :cool:

Dasha_
Jun 8th, 2006, 04:58 PM
i wish her the best of luck in winning her second grand slam title:kiss: :cool:

So do I.

She is great person.

vertigo
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:03 PM
What did she say??

SelesFan70
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:14 PM
I can't stand the way she talks..my god it's grating on my nerves...but she seems like a nice person. :)

partbrit
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:15 PM
I'm glad to see her overcome some of her shyness, although it was definitely on display in Charleston; she still has trouble accepting a compliment.

kosmikgroove
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:14 PM
i loved how chris and brad were basically begging kuzzy to give a good match!

either way Kuzzy really did give a great interview!

anlavalle
Jun 8th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Can you ppl tell us what did she said?
and i saw that Arantxa interviewed her after the match, anybody can tell me?, please :wavey:

Hingiswinsthis
Jun 8th, 2006, 11:11 PM
She basically says she's in good shape heading into the final and that she emphasized that she cannot lose serve to Justine because once Justine gets the break, "its hard to comeback" as Sveta says. Also explained why she wore that Yannick Noah shirt, saying its for people that don't have a lot of money and said she grew up not having a lot of money as well so she decided to buy a lot of these t-shirts to support such as cause for her friends.

She says that she has belief on Saturday because she knows that she can bring her game and sites Miami as an example that she can go through 2 weeks of matches. She says that "I have nothing to lose" and that Justine "has all the pressure" when they step out on the court on Saturday.

This girl is going to bring it, so Justine is going to have to be ready for World War III.