PDA

View Full Version : Omg(osh)! Sveta has presonality!

Reuchlin
Jun 8th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Did anyone else see her ESPN interview--very pleasant. I'm really surprised, I sensed a little doubt though.

greenfunkTHREE.
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:07 PM
got a video or smth?

Maryamator
Jun 9th, 2006, 03:10 PM
wat did she say..?

veryborednow
Jun 9th, 2006, 04:29 PM
shows what u know about players. sveta always comes in up there with kim as being one of the nicext players.

tenn_ace
Jun 9th, 2006, 04:31 PM
and a lot of players have said it in their interviews (including Nicole yesterday)

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 9th, 2006, 04:43 PM
omg i just realised you got a brain

Martian KC
Jun 9th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Now we need to find someone with heart? And where's that damn dog?

DevilishAttitude
Jun 9th, 2006, 10:18 PM
shows what u know about players. sveta always comes in up there with kim as being one of the nicext players.

Erm, her comments after losing to Dementieva at Moscow 2004?! :tape:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=137283

Kuznetsova, who admitted that the two are not the best of friends, said: "I don't think she won the match, it was me who lost it."

"I played so badly that I wasn't even in this match, just look at the number of my mistakes," added the fourth seed, who committed 47 unforced errors.

"At the end she was celebrating as if she just won a Grand Slam. It just shows how desperate she was for a win."

But Lena got revenge, by saying Sveta wasn't a victim in the drug case and saying she should play on the ATP tour :lol:

Danči Dementia
Jun 9th, 2006, 10:49 PM

Kuznetsova, who admitted that the two are not the best of friends, said: "I don't think she won the match, it was me who lost it."

"I played so badly that I wasn't even in this match, just look at the number of my mistakes," added the fourth seed, who committed 47 unforced errors.

"At the end she was celebrating as if she just won a Grand Slam. It just shows how desperate she was for a win."

But Lena got revenge, by saying Sveta wasn't a victim in the drug case and saying she should play on the ATP tour :lol:

That thing of she didn't won the match I lost it is really really lame I hate it when players said that. Its the most stupid excuse they can find.

Back the they relationship wasn't good but now thay are OK. Lena even described her as the funniest player ;) .

They are OK now.

I saw the interview and she seems to be very funny also in the interview that CNN showed.

meyerpl
Jun 9th, 2006, 11:11 PM
"Funny" has always been used to describe her.

Kart
Jun 9th, 2006, 11:15 PM
I think Sveta's fantastic.

In fact I think I might put her in my signature for a bit.

dav abu
Jun 9th, 2006, 11:33 PM
Sveta rocks - I just watched her on the tv dancing and singing I will survive like a mad one! She is full of personality - take the title tomorrow!!!!!!

smiler
Jun 10th, 2006, 12:12 AM
:bigclap: congrats for noticing Pagliacci!

Reuchlin
Jun 10th, 2006, 12:44 AM
:bigclap: congrats for noticing Pagliacci!
Ya, she's a great girl! If she wasn't playing Justine I would certainly want her to bag this win! :)

*And sorry about the "I present to you..." thread. I found that picture, and well, couldn't resist!

Reuchlin
Jun 10th, 2006, 12:47 AM

Ya, that mainly where I remember her from, that and when she was a braced-faced shy teenager.

anlavalle
Jun 10th, 2006, 02:51 AM
i read somewhere that Paola Suarez also said Sveta is the funniest girl in the wta

SAEKeithSerena
Jun 10th, 2006, 02:57 AM
best of luck to svetlana tomorrow, you can do it girl!:)

tenn_ace
Jun 10th, 2006, 03:14 AM
Sveta has not just personality, she has THE BEST personality and always did!

robert6061
Jun 10th, 2006, 03:43 AM
Svetlana has personality by the ton! That was my initial impression when first saw her in the juniors. Even when she lost the US Open junior final to Marion Bartoli she was all smils after that marathon match and chatted to every member of the crowd who approached her. None of her fun and zest for life appears to have gone from te way she laughed and joked with Mauresmo when they partnered in doubles at last year's Wimbledon. Svetlana is an immensely likeable girl and I think we could be in for one hell of a final tomorrow if she plays to her full potential

shibster
Jun 10th, 2006, 01:31 PM
the espn interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h5QX54R6uY