PDA

View Full Version : Very Shocked at Kim...

Foot_Fault
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:42 PM
For someone with drive, I don't see how she wilts in GS Semi's and Finals. With her talent she should be really really really a multiple winner. But hey! Justine is a COMPeTiToR! And i like that in her.

Kim:confused: :sad:

Good luck in the final JuJu. I really want her to get it!

KClijsters
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:45 PM
It just wasn't Kim's day. She tried. But it didn't work today. She also said that. She was also very disappointed. But sometimes it just don't succeeds.

But Justine was playing well. So I'm happy for her :)

Justine is just to good on clay. Her game is very good at clay and Kim's not. She can play better on grass and hardcourt.

treufreund
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:48 PM
It just wasn't Kim's day. She tried. But it didn't work today. She also said that. She was also very disappointed. But sometimes it just don't succeeds.

Justine is just to good on clay. Her game is very good at clay and Kim's not. She can play better on grass and hardcourt.

Folks, as a tennis fan and a justine fan, just wanted to point how 100% CLASSY this post is! :wavey::angel::)

^bibi^
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:50 PM
I don't think it's about being Kim's day, there's probably something going on mentally in there, Kim was not even trying... it's sad, but hey, Justine's in final, so let's cheer :banana:

azmad_88
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Just tactically justine was better..

when kim tries to be aggresive she gotta follow up and be at the net to end those loopy balls much earlier....what was she trying to do waiting for a loopy ball at the baseline,by that time justine was way balanced and ready to defend anything...nadia could do that at berlin,kim just did not have any tactics out there and justine was phenomenal..running everyhtin she can and she deserved it...

Cariaoke
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:55 PM

She's made two RG finals and a SF and sucks on clay? :scratch:

Justine, like any top player, feeds off uncertainty. Kim hit some beautiful cross court forehands but for the most part they sailed on her. The last few games it seemed like every ball was netted by Kim. I don't know if she just wanted to get out of there or thought that speeding up would make them go in but it just wasn't there today.

azmad_88
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:58 PM
it was just a copy book of 2003 final ,justine better player better retriever..and wanted it more..hope kim regroups and do better on grass..there it is a much faster surface....

RenaSlam.
Jun 8th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Kim's heart just isn't into tennis it seems. Her level of play this year has been DISMAL at best, she is clearly not playing like she did last summer heading into the USO. I hope she can find her form and if not, it won't be a sad day when she retires.