PDA

View Full Version : Another bathroom break for Vaidisova

Josh
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Losing a set surely makes her wanna pee her pants. Shitty, isn't it, Nicole? :lol:

sfselesfan
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:10 PM
I doubt it'll help her movement any? :)

SF

Louis Cyphre
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:10 PM
You are sooooo funny :rolleyes:

pimpie
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:11 PM
lol yeah

why is nobody bashing her like everyone was bashing sharapova :mad:

Dan23
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:12 PM
both players are having bathroom/injury breaks

Justine Fan
Kuzzy took one too ... so she must be shitting herself :lol:

doofus
shes gonna thrash after her bathroom break! HAHA

GoDominique
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Pretty low for an admin.

TomTennis
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Yeh it is pretty annoying. Its clear she doesnt need the toilet, she just wants a break, as she did against Rezzaie and Venus (not sure if she did it with Amelie - chances are yes lol).

But to be fair, Kuzy is takin one too, but I only think she is going cos Nicole took one, if Nicole hadn't then neither wud Kuzy.

Josh
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:16 PM
I just noticed how she takes a bathroom break after every set she loses. Nothing wrong with that, just an observation.

tenn_ace
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Losing a set surely makes her wanna pee her pants. Shitty, isn't it, Nicole? :lol:

:haha:

War Photographer
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:20 PM
You are sooooo funny :rolleyes:
Be careful how you talk to an Admin :tape:

GoDominique :help:

virtue05
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:22 PM
I think the WTA needs to impliment some rules about going to the bathroom so often during these matches, especially after you loose a set. I think if you can't handle the mental preaure you need to have another alternative. I just don't like the idea of the women players running to the bathroom when they get down.

Viktymise
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:24 PM
She takes it every time i have seen her anyway after she loses the set, even at Wimbledon last yr against Kuznetsova when she lost the 1st set she took 1. The commentators were saying it was unfair but clever from Vaidisova, like it was some sort of experienced bathroom break, and she hasdone it here when she has lost a set and it has worked

pimpie
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:25 PM
well it isn't really working right now

faboozadoo15
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Pretty low for an admin.
:haha: glorified trolls

Josh
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:28 PM
I think it was clever from Sveta to take one too after Nicole took it. Anyway I hope Vaidisova can raise her level again cause she was really playing well.

dylan24
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:34 PM
what a choke by vaidisova
serves for the match in 2nd set
and gets broken after holding serve all set long.
she's going to be in her hotel room crying and crying tonight

Louis Cyphre
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Be careful how you talk to an Admin :tape:

GoDominique :help:
:lol:

Klaudia
Jun 8th, 2006, 04:01 PM
I think the WTA needs to impliment some rules about going to the bathroom so often during these matches, especially after you loose a set. I think if you can't handle the mental preaure you need to have another alternative. I just don't like the idea of the women players running to the bathroom when they get down.

I agree!

SelesFan70
Jun 8th, 2006, 04:12 PM

Some people have small bladders... :o

Experimentee
Jun 8th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Yeah, I find it hard to believe she needs to pee only when shes lost a set, but shes ok for the rest of the time.

jeanpierre
Jun 8th, 2006, 04:59 PM
maybe she had diarhea

The_Pov
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:07 PM
She might have been holding it in till the end of the set because that's kind of a break in the game.

No one is going to go for a pee if they're having a winnign streak because it would break their momentum, they're going to wait for their streak to end, I know it's not fair but it's clever.

No one is that fair to take a toilet break whilst they are playing great, they're going to wait and hold it in.

Kart
Jun 8th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Sveta turned the tables quite nicely on her I thought.

WF4EVER
Jun 8th, 2006, 10:11 PM
what a choke by vaidisova
serves for the match in 2nd set
and gets broken after holding serve all set long.
she's going to be in her hotel room crying and crying tonight

I'm sure Sveta shadowing her to the bathroom didn't help her any, either.

It's weird how she takes a bathroom break in her last four matches, isn't it? I've never seen that before. I guess all the top players better start using that tactic. It works 3 out of 4 times :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frankly I think a bathroom break before warmups is quite enough unless Nicole has a bladder problem. So what drug is America marketing lately for bladder control?

furrykitten
Jun 8th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Sveta must have planned to follow Nicole if she did go to bathroom, maybe some gamesmanship off her there?

Thauron
Jun 8th, 2006, 10:22 PM
It's a trend these days, I am afraid. Most youngsters do it - Steven Martens (co-commentator on Belgian television) remarked/complained that even in most junior matches you see players take bathroom breaks all the time, while that would be extremely rare in the past - pretty pathetic evolution IMO. Some people have set unsportsmanlike and wrong examples obviously.

I thought it funny that Kuznetsova took one too, and a very long one at that - leaving Vaidosova be the one who had to wait for a while - now that will show her ;)

joz
Jun 8th, 2006, 10:26 PM
But it was between the second and third set. Isn't that a standard now in the WTA? A bathroom break before the start of the 3rd set? I think many players take that break.

Danči Dementia
Jun 8th, 2006, 10:29 PM
:o :o :o
tHIS IS STUPIS nICOLE IS NOT THE ONLY PLAYER WHO TAKES BATHROOM BRAKES.

SVETLANA TOOK ONE TODAY.

AND MAYBE SHE JUST GO TO THE BATHROOM TO SMASH EVERYTHING SHE CAN FIND ON HER WAY TO GET RID OF HER FRUSTATION THAT IS ACCEPTABLE AND ITS OK.