PDA

View Full Version : One Thing I Hate About the Clay…

Langers
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Is the umpire coming down from the chair basically once every game. It’s quite frustrating, I like having a doubt about the call instead of having the umpire come down, halting the game and having to check the mark almost every point.

hdfb
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:02 PM
When you're in the SF of a grand slam, you're going to want to win every point you can.

controlfreak
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:04 PM
lol @ poster #2's username :)

Langers
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:04 PM
When you're in the SF of a grand slam, you're going to want to win every point you can.
Did I say "One Thing I Hate About the Clay in Semi Finals"? No, I didn't. The checking of marks happens in every game of every round.

Allez-H
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:09 PM
If it's Sandra De Jenken coming down, that I don't mind it at all on the contrary :hearts:

Langers
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:11 PM
If it's Sandra De Jenken coming down, that I don't mind it at all on the contrary :hearts:
Let me guess, you bat for the wrong team?

angele87
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:15 PM
It might be frustrating but imo it's better to slow down the match a little and get the calls right vs. not checking any marks and getting some calls wrong. Personally though I don't find it all that annoying or frustrating. It doesn't take a whole lot of time, no more than something like 30 seconds to come down and check the mark.

hdfb
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Did I say "One Thing I Hate About the Clay in Semi Finals"? No, I didn't. The checking of marks happens in every game of every round.

OK, so I was wrong in assuming your post was inspired from the current SF going on at RG.

Anyhow, I think "every game of every round" is heavily exaggerated. And once again, players only want to do everything in their power to win a point, and ensure fairness. No one is going to want to give away free points.

lol @ poster #2's username

Problem? :p

Allez-H
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Let me guess, you bat for the wrong team?

I have no idea what you mean by that post :p

Jodie

ditts :hearts:

Ilikebigboobies

I always thought you were :retard:ed but that is a classic! :haha::haha:

Langers
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:23 PM
I have no idea what you mean by that post :p
Hmm well you're a girl I believe, and you think Sandra De Jenken is hot, meaning you like girls I think...

Dan23
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:24 PM
:lol:

Allez-H
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Hmm well you're a girl I believe, and you think Sandra De Jenken is hot, meaning you like girls I think...

Well, first of all ---> :hearts: does not equal :drool:

Second of all if I find a woman/girl to be goodlooking I'm for sure a lesbian :scratch: ? dude, 90% of the girls are lesbian then :lol:

Thirdly, I don't think that if your gay your batting for the wrong team, you're just batting for your right team.

As for me being a lesbian or not, that's my buzzynez :wavey:

And Sandra still rawks :hearts:

Langers
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Well, first of all ---> :hearts: does not equal :drool::
Does it matter, it's basically the same thing.
Second of all if I find a woman/girl to be goodlooking I'm for sure a lesbian :scratch: ? dude, 90% of the girls are lesbian then :lol:
Hmmm strange world we live in.
Thirdly, I don't think that if your gay your batting for the wrong team, you're just batting for your right team.
Wrong, not right. Remember that. :)
As for me being a lesbian or not, that's my buzzynez :wavey:
So to conlcude you're a lesbian. Ok, got it.

Allez-H
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Oh hell yeah, that's why I watch womentennis duuh

Langers
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Oh hell yeah, that's why I watch womentennis duuh
Don't get smart with me, you'll find it very hard. :yeah:

hdfb
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:42 PM
:rolls:

Allez-H
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:43 PM
:rolls:

I second that ;)

Nicjac
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:44 PM

:rolleyes:

Nicjac
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:48 PM
The bad repping has started :D

Langers
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:49 PM
The bad repping has started :D
:D

Isn't your life more complete now? :D

hdfb
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:54 PM

Sure is! One noob down, plenty more to go! :D

Nicjac
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:54 PM

Bad repping is such a chicken thing to do, but still fun to see who falls for it :D

perseus2006
Jun 8th, 2006, 04:13 PM
The only thing I hate about clay is playing tennis on it!