PDA

View Full Version : Messages for Mary

stefi62
Jun 7th, 2006, 07:26 AM
Hi guys,

Hearing that Mary was practicing at Paris Jean Bouin, two friends and I from the Mary Pierce Fans Forum are planning to get there on saturday, to see if we can see her, or anyway to give her confort messages from the forum. And I thought that maybe her fans from all around the world would like to tell her a few words as well. So here is a place where you can leave your messages for Mary. I'll print it, give it, and let you know what happened then...

ashwu
Jun 7th, 2006, 08:16 AM
pls bring my kisses to our mary :kiss:
hope to see you soon on court :bounce:

we fans all love you no matter what

lizzymarie
Jun 7th, 2006, 08:56 AM
can't wait to see and miss you so much
we are all here for you, luv u mary

Lu_Weird
Jun 7th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Mary, We forever believe you will WIN more, at least another Grand Slam! We love you!

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 7th, 2006, 12:03 PM
I you can ask her questions, just ask her how she's feeling, how is her feet, if she's training at her best ...

If she has a real idea about her schedule, if she always hopes to play Wimbledon or if she already knows that whe won't be able to play there ...

And of course, Just to let her know how much I love her :hearts: :kiss:

Sund7101
Jun 7th, 2006, 01:13 PM
I hope that you come back at 100% and when you are ready to compete at that top level again. Just like last year, that was so much fun to watch unfold. You played so well. I remember getting up very early and watching your Roland Garros matches, really great times. Your second set against Venus at Wimbledon, that was powerful tennis. The San Diego win. Beating Justine, Amelie, and Elena at the U.S. Open. Moscow coming back from 0-6 down in the third set tie-breaker against Likhovtseva to win 8-6 saving six match points!!!!!!!! And to go on and win the tournament!! The year ending championships was awesome to, with wins over Clijsters and Davenport!! I hope that you can come back and make the magic happen again! Get well!

Another note. I don't know if you give advice or even read these for that matter, but I was just wondering what motivates you to play at the top level. I'm a fairly good junior player, I play 1 singles for my high school and I'm close to the top 10 for my state. But lately I have been feeling sad on the court and not playing at my best, spraying balls all over the place and feeling so frustrated to the point where I can hardly play. I know you've had ups and downs in your carrer and you get through them, obviously this is at a lot lower level though, but what keeps you fighting? I want to fullfill my potential, but I don't know how. I know I'm going out on a limb here, but I was just wondering. Thanks!
Your biggest fan (besides Mark Spruce), Scott

Mark Spruce
Jun 7th, 2006, 01:26 PM
Just please tell her that I miss her allot and wish her a great recovery. and I hopeto see her in July

thanks

Mark

zibaas
Jun 7th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Please, tell her that she is winner on the court and off court, that i miss her so much, and that i love her a lotttttttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!

MistyGrey
Jun 7th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Do u know if she is practising on a grass court or still on clay?

FrenchY52
Jun 7th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Dis lui que Roland fut super triste sans elle mais que je (on) la pardonne lol et qu'on sait bien que si elle prend tout ce temps c'est pour revenir en super forme

vanillalatte
Jun 7th, 2006, 07:40 PM
Tell her that she´s the best, she should get well soon and play again, and we love her!!

John A Roark
Jun 7th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Ma belle Marie Caroline:

You remember that, first and foremost, we want you to do what's right for you: right for your health, right for your career, and right in your heart and soul. May the Spirit walk with you as you find your path from this day forward.
John

syrmaryfan
Jun 8th, 2006, 02:34 AM
tell her lena from syria love you and she miss you a lot
wait the wins

Kathrin
Jun 8th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Mary I love you and miss you like crazy.. Please come back soon.. Without you my life would be very sad.. :kiss:

saby
Jun 9th, 2006, 02:35 PM
that is all you have to say to Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys, the girls have a rendez vous with Mary

COME ON !!!

MistyGrey
Jun 9th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Yea, You guys have to write more detailed messages!

Stefi, if I make a Jpeg file on Photoshop, would it be possible for you to take a print out and give it to mary??

vanillalatte
Jun 9th, 2006, 07:39 PM
that is all you have to say to Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys, the girls have a rendez vous with Mary

COME ON !!!

So, what would you ask/tell her??! :confused:

saby
Jun 9th, 2006, 07:59 PM
So, what would you ask/tell her??! :confused:
stéfi and angel already have my message

Maybe you can first talk to her in your message not to stéfi or angel, Mary is going to read all those messages

Mark Spruce
Jun 9th, 2006, 08:44 PM
ejejej I am hoping I can tell my message to mary in person in some weeks times.

Mark is very nervous and hope that Mary will be in the south of France in the middle of July. Saby you know what I mean

Mark

vanillalatte
Jun 9th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Good Luck, Mark! :wavey:

sebbe
Jun 10th, 2006, 02:34 AM
I just want to say that you mary has changed my life in a way that I never thought would be possible and I just want to say thank you. And i just want to say good luck with everything and I hope that we will see you around for another couple of years:D.

//sebastian

Mark Spruce
Jun 10th, 2006, 05:15 AM

For me it would be so amazing to be able to see Mary. On or off court. I have to thank one person for helping me out so much. You know who you are:worship::worship:

I am just thinking right now, I hope if I do get to say HELLO, that I will not get too nervous and just clam up and do not too say a thing.

Well lets see what happens. I will tell you all of my story from my site !!!

Mark

Good Luck, Mark! :wavey:

saby
Jun 10th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Guys the girls called me few minutes ago and Mary received all your messages, she was very very happy !! She took pictures with all the fans talked to everyone....

MistyGrey
Jun 10th, 2006, 05:02 PM
I am soooo stupid! I thought they were going to see Mary on Monday! :sad: And I was making a jpeg! :sad::sad:

FrenchY52
Jun 10th, 2006, 05:04 PM
It's so cool !

saby
Jun 10th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Mary made a surprise to her french forum it should be online tonight, so if you want to see it check the link later ...

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/

vanillalatte
Jun 10th, 2006, 08:00 PM
very excited about that surprise! :D :D

FrenchY52
Jun 10th, 2006, 08:20 PM
I can't wait

RJWCapriati
Jun 10th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Mary, you're a true inspiration, get well and come back soon!

saby
Jun 10th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Mary's pic of today on pages 2 and 3

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/viewtopic.forum?t=374&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

saby
Jun 11th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Guys the message of Mary is online on the french forum

Mary Wrote in french

Big kisses to all MY fans from the forum,
see you soon, ......Mary Pierce

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/index.forum

Mark Spruce
Jun 11th, 2006, 12:17 AM
WOW Mary is the best. I wonder if Mary would say HI to her fans here

Mark

Lu_Weird
Jun 11th, 2006, 03:22 AM

Mary Wrote in french

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/index.forum

I am very impressed, Yes, see you very soon Mary!

zibaas
Jun 11th, 2006, 03:57 AM
Mary You Are The Best!!!!

vanillalatte
Jun 11th, 2006, 07:07 AM
wow.. this is so cool! :D
you rock, Mary!

FrenchY52
Jun 11th, 2006, 09:06 AM
It's is SO cool from Mary !!!
:hearts: :kiss:

saby
Jun 11th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Bonjour à tous,

Alors, comme je vois que ceux qui étaient présent n'ont pas raconté grand chose de cette matinée de folie, je vais essayé de vous faire partager au mieux cette matinée avec nous, avec un léger différé http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/users/40/95/53/smiles/h_2.gif

Tout d'abord j'espère que vous apprécié le Cadeau de Mary que Anne C a mis en page d'accueil et bien sûr qui en a eu l'idée. La réussite de cette surprise est dû a un beau travail d'équipe.

Alors, je vais vous raconter comment, moi, j'ai vécu cette matinée et les autres raconteront comment eux l'ont vécu (s'ils veulent bien, bien sûr http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/i/smiles/icon_wink.gif ).

Je m'excuse déjà si je n'utilise pas les mots exacts prononcé par Mary et si l'orthographe laisse à désirer mais j'ai dormi 3 heures la nuit d'avant grace à mes petites belges et là il est 4h du mat' http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/users/40/95/53/smiles/j_3.gif Cependant, j'ai une bonne mémoire de ce qui c'est passé et dit.

Alors c'est parti !

Il est 10h10 quand mes 2 petites belges et moi arrivons enfin à Jean Bouin. On retrouve devant Stefi62 et Samy. On arrive devant le potail et il est fermé ! Des personnes sont derrière nous mais ils n'ont pas non plus de badge donc on est dehors. Mazzarine et les autres du forum étant dedans on les appelle à l'aide, mais heureusement, une personne avec un badge arrive et nous voilà rentrée. Ouffffffffffffffffff !

On se retrouve dedans avec tous le groupe (on était 10). Je donne un petit cadeau à Stefi (l'agrandissement de sa photo avec Mary prise lors de la fed cup à Nancy) alors que pendant ce temps Samy fait une découverte....et pas la moindre puisque c'est Mary et David. Alors, on s'approche. Un peu timide on sait pas qui va parler. Amina se propose mais finalement c'est Stefi qui prend son courage à 2 main et qui demande à David. Et oui, Mary était au téléphone à ce moment là !

Stefi dit bonjour à David (et oui, elle est très bien éduqué et très polie notre Stefi), nous lui disons tous bonjour et David nous dit bonjour à son tour et ne manque pas de reconnaître sa fiancé Mazzarine lol...Stefi lui demande très gentillement si on peut ASSISTER à l'entrainement de Mary. David reprend : Assister...mais comment ça ? En fait, il pensait qu'on voulait jouer avec elle....lool. Moi, morte de rire avec ma béquille, je dis: ah non pas jouer avec elle, avec ma béquille ce sera pas pour aujourd'hui lol (des fois je ferai mieux de me taire mais bon...).
Donc, il nous répond à : oui, regarder pas de problème ! On doit être programmé sur un court par là-bas...attendez je vais voir...
Il revient et nous dit : c'est sur le 5, alors il se situe là-bas. Par contre avec Mary on va d'abord à la sallede muscu, on arrive dans un quart d'heure environ.

Tous très content on remercie David et nous voilà parti pour le court 5.

Pendant ce temps Mary au téléphone ne nous avez pas vu.

On arrive sur le court 5, on prend place sur un banc. Mazzarine n'ose pas fumer devant le court donc avec Karine elle parte fumer à l'entrée (enfin c'est ce qu'elles disent car je suis sûre que Mazza est aller revoir son David en douce ! http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/i/smiles/icon_lol.gif )

Les minutes passent (assez vite d'ailleurs) quand Samy, et oui toujours à l'affût de Mary notre petit Samy, nous dit : elle arrive !

Alors là, les pulsations de nos coeurs montent....comment dire...en puissance http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/i/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Elle arrive, et nous on lui dit : Bonjour Mary !
Elle nous retourne le bonjour et nous demande avec un grand sourire, mais qu'est-ce que vous faite là ? (attention c'était pas du tout dit dans le sens : mais vous me faite c...vous faite quoi !, non c'était dit avec un effet de surprise de voir des gens venir la soutenir ...quelle modestie notre Mary ). On lui répond qu'on est venu voir son entrainement si ça la dérange pas. Stefi lui dit qu'on est du forum, et elle répond : oui je sais et nous dit que, non non ça la dérange pas. On lui demande si après l'entrainement (car on veut pas la perturber avant) elle pourra nous signer des autographes et prendre des photos. Elle nous dit : oui, oui avec plaisir. Et c'est là que je lui dit : Oui car en plus j'ai une grosse enveloppe a te donner de la part des membres du forum qui aurait voulu être là mais qui malheureusement ne le peuvent pas. Elle répond : Ah super. Puis, elle nous dit, je suis super contente que vous soyez là !
Heu...imaginé nos têtes http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/i/smiles/icon_eek.gif c'est nous qui sommes super content, lui répondons-nous !

Elle rentre sur le court et prend la petite fille dans ces bras (pour info, il s'avèrerai que cette petite fille et le petit garçon qui étaient présent sur le court, seraient des enfants d'une amie mauricienne de Mary qui était présente. Mais, je ne sais pas si c'est vrai ou pas.) Voilà ensuite Mary commence son échauffement après avoir dit bonjour à 3 personnes et les 2 enfants.
Ayant pris mon camescope je demande à Stefi si elle veut bien filmer étant donné qu'elle m'a dit être plus à l'aise avec un camescope qu'un appareil photo(et oui, une video a bien été faite et vous l'aurez bientôt sur le forum). Donc Stefy filme et moi je prend des photos. Pour le moment, tous le groupe reste sage sauf Stefi et moi, mais ça n'a pas duré, ils ont vite fait comme nous lol.
David arrive dit bonjour à tous le monde. L'entrainement commence. Pendant se temps, nous somme collés au grillage afin que clui-ci n'apparaisse pas trop sur les photos. Au bout d'un certain temps, Mary va s'asseoir sur la chaise à côté de celle de l'arbitre, en boitant...suspense...j'ai peur et je dis à Stefi regarde elle boite http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/i/smiles/icon_sad.gif
Mais, là, le magnifique David arrive et masse la jambe gauche de Mary pendant une ou deux minutes. Après s'être désaltéré (oui, car je vous raconte pas la chaleur) l'entrainement reprend de plus belle et la douleur de Mary semble passée.
Durant l'entrainement, je me place derrière la chaise de Mary pour bien la prendre de face pendant l'effort. Mais voilà c'est là qu'elle décide d'une petite pause "eau". Géné d'être aussi proche (je ne voulais pas qu'elle se sente envahi par notre présence) je regarde parterre. Puis je lève la tête pour voir ce qu'elle faisait et là elle me regarde et me fait un gros sourire. Je lui renvoi un sourire mais j'avais tellement peur de la déranger que je me remet à regarder parterre. Je pouvais pas non plus marcher à fond vers les autres, déjà parce qu'avec ma béquille je peux pas marcher à fond http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/users/40/95/53/smiles/h_2.gif, et d'autre part parce que j'aurai vraiment eu l'air bête. Mais bon, je voulais vraiment pas qu'on la dérange durant l'entrainement. Elle a déjà été super adorable d'accepter notre présence. Donc, toujours mon regard parterre, j'entend : ça va mieux ?
Mais, mais....c'est Mary qui me parle ? Je lève la tête et..oui c'est bien à moi qu'elle parle ! Et en plus, apparement elle m'a reconnu (et oui, à Nancy j'avais les 2 béquilles...). Donc je lui répond : oui, merci mais l'essentiel c'est vous, vous alliez mieux. Et elle me répond moi ça va.

Puis, elle repart à s'entrainer ! Imaginez mon état ...je vais le groupe impatient de savoir ce que Mary avait bien pu me dire et je leur raconte.

Ensuite, durant tout l'entrainement on se déplace pour prendre des photos. Mary monte en puissance tout au long de l'entrainement mais sans en perdre le sourire. Ah, il faut pas oublier de dire que Mary s'entrainait face à David et à une autre joueuse. Entrainement fond de cours, revers, passing, filet, etc...Quand ils ont travaillé le coup droit, David a demandé au petit garçon et à 2 des personnes de l'entourage qui étaient derrière lui, de se mettre sur le côté. Et pour cause !!! On a vu les beaux boulets de canon de coup droit de Mary ! Et je vous jure, il valait mieux pas leur couper la route sinon, aïe, aïe, aïe http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/i/smiles/icon_pale.gif

Si je me trompe pas ils ont fini sur les services. Des personnes du club arrivent pour jouer sur le court, et David leur dit qu'ils finissent dans 2 minutes. Donc là, on revient tous devant prêt avec tout notre matos....

Mary était en train de tirer le filet pour effacer les traces sur la terre battu, mais son amie Mauricienne, lui propose très gentillement de le lui faire. Mary prend donc ses affaires et sort du court. Elle discute avec un monsieur de plusieurs choses puis vient nous voir. Stefi commence par lui demander un autographe sur son bel agrandissement. Mary lui dit : je signe juste ou je met un mot ?
Stefi répond si c'est possible : pour Stéphanie. Et Mary donc écrit : Pour Stéphanie, Gros Bisous. Elle signe et fait un coeur. Du coup elle en signe plusieurs, notamment la mienne http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/i/smiles/icon_wink.gif. Puis Stefi lui demande si elle peut mettre un mot pour les fans du forum qui n'ont pas pu être là dans la bannière qu'Anne-C nous avez fait passé. Mary, répond : bien sûr et ce met à écrire donc la fameuse bannière que vous voyez tous ! Pendant ce temps, Stefy lui explique qu'elle a du soutien à travers le monde entier et du coup j'en profite (une fois qu'elle la fini d'écrire la bannière) pour lui remettre tous les messages de soutien que vous lui aviez adressé.
Mary lit ce que j'ai marqué sur l'enveloppe qui était : Pour Mary de la part des membres du forum :
-www.marypiercefans.superforum.fr
-www.wtaworld.com

Et là elle fait : Ouahhh, super !

Mazza (si je ne me trompe pas) en profite pour lui demander si oui ou non elle va faire un fan club et lui dit que tous les membres du forum n'attende que ça. Elle répond qu'elle aimerait beaucoup et que c'est en cours.....(donc affaire à suivre...).
On lui demande si elle sera à Cagnes et nous dit que normalement oui. Un personne (désolé je me souviens plus qui) lui demande si, même si elle joue pas elle vient et Mary à dit : OUI ! On lui répond qu'on y sera et qu'on attend la vente des billets. Et là Amina, notre petite belge, lui montre sa fameuse casquette avec marqué Fed Cup devant et Mary derrière. Et Mary qui fait : Ouahh, elle est super. Vraiment surprise !
Elle se prête au jeu des autographes et des photos avec un superbe sourire(même lorsque qu'Amina lui en demande...heu presque tout un livre http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/i/smiles/icon_lol.gif ). Elle a été très contente et surprise de voir une photo qu'Amina lui a fait dédicacé. C'était une photo superbe en noir et blanc. Apparement, c'était pas une photo dont elle souvenait.

Ayant tous le monde autour d'elle, je suis allée avec Amina, parler à David qui l'attendait assis à l'ombre parterre au bord du court. (je laisserai Mazza et Stefi vous raconter ce qu'il c'est dit avec Mary pendant ce temps).
Je demande donc à David si je peux prendre une photo avec lui. Adorable (comme sa soeur) et trop beau (comme sa soeur) il accepte et se lève. On se met en place, quand en blaguant, je dis à Amina : loupe pas le cadrage parce que entre sa taille et la mienne http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/i/smiles/icon_geek.png et du coup David se baisse pour se rapprocher de ma taille http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/i/smiles/icon_razz.gif

On prend la photo, puis, je lui demande s'il pense que Mary sera prête à jouer pour la Fed Cup. Sans hésitation, il me répond : Pour la Fed Cup, oui. Alors, je lui pause la question que tout le monde attend, sera-t-elle prête pour Wimbledon ? Et la après un petit temps d'hésitation il me répond : Bien Wimbledon c'est difficile on c'est pas encore mais ça risque d'être dur.
Je lui dit : oui, c'est sûr, il reste peu de temps et c'est un changement de surface, surtout que pour du gazon il faut avoir quelques match de préparation et que qaund on joue sur d gazon il faut bien plier les jambes..
Il me répond : oui tout à fait. (à savoir les cours à Jean Bouin sont en terre battue donc parfait pour la préparation fed cup). Ensuite, il me demande ce qu'il m'est arrivé à mon genou, donc on discute un peu tout les deux , jusqu'à ce que les filles ayant laissé enfin Mary http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/i/smiles/icon_wink.gif viennent à leur tour voir David. Je laisse donc ma place à ces chères demoiselles (oui car les messieurs n'ont pas pris de photo avec David il me semble). Mary s'en allant, je lui dit : Merci énormément Mary et prend bien soin de toi. Et elle me répond : toi aussi en me montrant d'un signe de la tête ma jambe. (je vous jure ils sont trop trop trop trop adorables tous les 2).

Donc, chacune leur tour, les filles prennent une photo avec David quand arrive le tour de Mazzarine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alors là, tous les photographes suivent le pli de Stefi qui lance : le bisous, le bisous...
Et David toujours aussi gentillement se prête au jeu et fait un bisous sur la joue de Mazza. Et attention, car c'était pour la photo donc il est resté longtemps en position "bisous" ! Bien sûr, au grand désarroi de Mazza c'était sur la joue ! Mais déjà quel bonheur.Surtout qu'elle peut vous montrer la scène car une photographe (notre 2ème petite belge) a pris la scène en raffale !....à quand le clip Mazza ?! )

Les photos, et remerciement fini David s'en va. Nous retournons à l'entrée du complexe Jean Bouin, puis notre groupe se sépare avec en nous, cette matinée INNOUBLIABLE que Mary et David nous ont fait partager.

Pour certain, on c'est retrouvé à Roland ou on a CUIT !!!! puis nous sommes rentrées chez moi avec Stefi, Amina et Stéph (nos 2 petites belges), Mazza et moi. On a visionner toutes nos photos et un petit bout de la video.

Voilà, pour cette matinée extraordinaire !!!!!

J'espère que se résumé (cependant très long) vous a fait participer, au mois un peu, à ce moment priviligié que nous avons partager avec Mary.

J'ai vu que Tycoon avait déjà mis ses photos et que Jordane est en pleine tentative pour les mettre. Personnellement j'en mettrais dans la journée mais là il est un peu 5h 30 du mat' http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/i/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Je vais essayé de faire au plus vite pour vous mettre en ligne la vidéo, mais je ne sais pas quand exactement je la mettrais car il faut que je fasse un minimum de montage, notamment pour pas que vous mettiez 3 jours à télécharger.

Pour finir, je tiens à remercier énormément Mary et David pour toute leur gentillesse et leur disponibilité. Je fais aussi un gros coucou à tous ceux qui étaient présent et j'espère qu'ils mettront à leur tour la façon dont ils ont vécu ce moment.

Anne-C, j'ai ouvert un new topic mais si jamais il faut le déplacer fait moi signe http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/i/smiles/icon_wink.gif

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/users/40/95/53/smiles/sm_005.gif

I hope Angel will have the courage to translate "her meeting" with Mary

ashwu
Jun 11th, 2006, 12:10 PM
that's great!! mary's cool~ hope some one could translate that later~ thanks!

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 11th, 2006, 12:52 PM
I don't think Mary will play fed cup's singles if she doesn't play Wimbly :mad:

Sund7101
Jun 11th, 2006, 04:21 PM
that's great!! mary's cool~ hope some one could translate that later~ thanks!
That would be awesome if someone could translate that. My French isn't that good.

zibaas
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:39 PM
My french is zero!!
:help:

FrenchY52
Jun 11th, 2006, 05:45 PM
That would be awesome if someone could translate that. My French isn't that good.

Mary Wrote in french

saby
Jun 11th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Others Mary's pic from that day

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/viewtopic.forum?t=380&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

awesome !!! thanks angel

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 11th, 2006, 07:04 PM
She is slim :eek:

Angel_Mary
Jun 11th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Hy everyody,

I'll send you in English a post explaining the AMAZING moment we've shared with Mary on saturday evening. But until that, I'd wanted to tell you that I gived your messages to Mary.

You have some picture over here : http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/viewtopic.forum?t=380&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Mary said that she will probably play at the Fed cup !

Sund7101
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:14 AM
Hy everyody,

I'll send you in English a post explaining the AMAZING moment we've shared with Mary on saturday evening. But until that, I'd wanted to tell you that I gived your messages to Mary.

You have some picture over here : http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/viewtopic.forum?t=380&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

So does that mean that she's not playing Wimbledon or the event before?

Mark Spruce
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:21 AM
Hello Angel.

i hope that Mary will play, as me and a nice French lady on this bored are getting so excited about going to the Fed Cup. I think that you know what I am talking about.

I wonder if i will be the fan who has travelled the most too see Mary and the match :eek::eek::eek:

Mark

Hy everyody,

DomenicDemaria
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:29 AM
Damn I wish saw this thread earlier. I wanted to give Mary a message. Aw well thanks for giving the messages Angel. You are so lucky to have met Mary :)

ashwu
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:26 AM
Hy everyody,

thank you so much!!!! :worship:

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9539/p10101948ka.jpg

they should play mixed-doubles sometimes, just for fun :)

stefi62
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:18 AM
Yea, You guys have to write more detailed messages!

Stefi, if I make a Jpeg file on Photoshop, would it be possible for you to take a print out and give it to mary??

I'm really sorry, I did not see it before going! Hope you're not mad at me! We'll do it next time!

stefi62
Jun 12th, 2006, 07:55 AM
Hi guys,
So as you know, we met Mary on Saturday. She really is AMAZING!
Actually, I kind of knew when and where she would be training, and a friend of mine had met David by chance and asked him if we could come and watch. He had said okay, that Mary would be happy to see us, had given all the information, and so you know the rest!
We arrived quite early in order not to miss that moment (for me, about an hour before!). When we got in the stadium, Mary was on the phone (!!!) and David was there. I got close to him and asked whether we could attend the training. After a language misunderstanding (in French, “to attend” is “assister”, which kind of looks like “to assist”… so he got scared for a minute that we would want to train with her!!! ) When he understood what I meant, he said “oh, okay, sure! I’ll check which court we’ll be playing on!”. He came back, told us the court number, and then told us they’d have to go in the gym room for a quarter of an hour and that we could wait for them near the court. Mary was still on the phone and hadn’t seen us yet!
When she arrived, alone, to open the court, we all, quite shyly, told her “Hello Mary!”. She replied and asked what where were doing there (not in an aggressive way as in “Would u leave me alone!, but rather as in the quite naïve “Why would people be willing to see ME training?”). We tell her we’re here for her. She tells us “I’m really happy that you’re here!” (WAOW!!!!! “No Mary, WE ARE!!!). I ask her if she doesn’t mind us being there, if we can take pictures, a video, and if she would agree to sign autographs for us… She says “Sure”. And then she goes running. On the first lap, she looks at us and smiles! Then David arrives and the training starts. All the members of the French forum start taking pictures, filming or simply admiring! After twenty minutes or so, she stops, tells David she has a problem with her knee. Then, the White Knight David came by her, and started a massage (I wish I were her knee!!!). Then, she got up and everything seemed okay after that!
So the training: all kinds of hits, front, back, reverse or not… She finished with huge hits (I really don’t want to be her sparring partner!!! Too dangerous!) and services. Just an hour.
She got out of the court, everyone waiting for her, but still kind of shy. So I get close to her and ask her to sign a nice picture of her and myself taken in Nancy at the Fed Cup. I then give her the message to sign for the fans of the forum (the famous “To all my fans from the forum, see you soon, Mary Pierce!”). All the other ones go on with her. I go to David, I had an article for him to sign. He seemed surprised by my request but agrees nicely. I then tell him that we also like him, as to make a great champion, you also need to have a good coach! He seemed touched by these words, and thanked me.
I got back around Mary. She asked us if we were to go to the finals. Some told her yeah (the place she’s training is about 1km away from Roland Garros). Someone asked her what she thought would be the results. She hesitates, tells her that’s not that easy to tell, that Kuznetsova had a match point against Justine last year, so she really doesn’t know, but it might be a though match.
She then leaves us alone with David. We thank her again, tell her to heal, that we’re forever with her… stuff like that! She thanks us and tell us “See you soon”. Oh yes, because some of us had asked her if she’d go the the fed cup for sure. She told us she would probably be able to play there and anyway, she’d go with the team even if she could not play. She’s not sure for Wimbly, as it is grass. To explain better, the place where she’s training is clay courts. The Fed Cup in five weeks is on a clay court. But Wimbly is grass. Kind of hard to adapt so soon after a pain. I’m really pessimistic for Wimbly!
So here it is with the summary. I hope it kind of comfort you for not being there. But as I told her “You have lots of fans all over the world, here are their messages”, she looked at me saying “Have I?” as if she did not know. Too humble, our Mary.
See you soon, let me know if you need more info. I think Angel will give you her report quite soon as well,
Stefi62

MistyGrey
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Great stuff!:bounce:

But Wimbledon :sad:

John A Roark
Jun 12th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Stefi, you are magnifique!
Merci BEAUCOUP for the account!

Angel_Mary
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:18 PM
So, I'm taking some time to tell you how I lived this saturday morning !

Thanks to Stefi62, she made the long resume of it, so now mine is gonna be shorter ;) It's a really good thing 'cause I'm a little bit lazy those 2 last day. I can't come back in the real world, I'm still in that saturday morning dream :D

Mary is really an AMAZING person !!!!!!! She's so nice ! It's just too incredible. I already knew it, but everytime I see her she even nicer. Everytime, I think it's impossible but she find always the way to be nicer !

She was surprised by the fact we were here for her, and she looked happy about it. and so do we !
As you saw, we could take pictures during the training and she came after it, to sign and take picture with us.
All the messages you wrote and post on this forum was given and she was really happy about it !

And David.....is also so nice, and so cute, and I don't say that 'cause is Mary's brother, I'm telling that cause it's true ! :p
I asked him if Mary will be ready for the Fed Cup, and he told me "Yes". But about wimbledon he was afraid that it was going to be too soon for her. Wimbledon is in 2 weeks only, it means just at the end of her comme back training. It's not a simple Open, it's more important and she doesn't want to play if she knows before that she's not at 100%.

The relation between Mary and David is so beautiful !

I really hope they also had a good time with us, and that we didn't disturbed them.

Mark, we gonna meet each other soon, cause we're going to the same "great and nice" girl house around July 15th ;)

I hope, you all like the pictures and Stefi62 resume about this umbelievable moment.

ashwu
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:54 PM
many thanks to stefi62 and angel for the reports!!! really appreciated it!

G~Playa
Jun 12th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Thankssssssss!

Mark Spruce
Jun 12th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Hello Angel,

Thank you so much for all of the report.

Yes that is true, we will be in the same house as that really nice lovely lady that is letting us stay with her :angel::angel::angel::angel:

Mark

p.s I am getting so excited, the chance to see and maybe say hello to Mary for the first time ever

So, I'm taking some time to tell you how I lived this saturday morning !

Thanks to Stefi62, she made the long resume of it, so now mine is gonna be shorter ;) It's a really good thing 'cause I'm a little bit lazy those 2 last day. I can't come back in the real world, I'm still in that saturday morning dream :D

Mary is really an AMAZING person !!!!!!! She's so nice ! It's just too incredible. I already knew it, but everytime I see her she even nicer. Everytime, I think it's impossible but she find always the way to be nicer !

She was surprised by the fact we were here for her, and she looked happy about it. and so do we !
As you saw, we could take pictures during the training and she came after it, to sign and take picture with us.
All the messages you wrote and post on this forum was given and she was really happy about it !

And David.....is also so nice, and so cute, and I don't say that 'cause is Mary's brother, I'm telling that cause it's true ! :p
I asked him if Mary will be ready for the Fed Cup, and he told me "Yes". But about wimbledon he was afraid that it was going to be too soon for her. Wimbledon is in 2 weeks only, it means just at the end of her comme back training. It's not a simple Open, it's more important and she doesn't want to play if she knows before that she's not at 100%.

The relation between Mary and David is so beautiful !

I really hope they also had a good time with us, and that we didn't disturbed them.

Mark, we gonna meet each other soon, cause we're going to the same "great and nice" girl house around July 15th ;)

I hope, you all like the pictures and Stefi62 resume about this umbelievable moment.

zibaas
Jun 12th, 2006, 02:51 PM
WOW!!
how lucky you are!!!
thanks so much!!

but wimbly :sad:

Sund7101
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the detailed messages.

squig2k
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:19 PM
thanks a lot for that! pity about wimbledon

Angel_Mary
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Hello Angel,

Thank you so much for all of the report.

Yes that is true, we will be in the same house as that really nice lovely lady that is letting us stay with her :angel::angel::angel::angel:

Mark

p.s I am getting so excited, the chance to see and maybe say hello to Mary for the first time ever

I'm also really exciting about that week-end ! We're gonna have such a good time all together and with Mary !!!

saby
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Look at those legs !!!

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/8075/photo3060ga.jpg

Mark Spruce
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:51 PM
I know they are :kiss::kiss::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Look at those legs !!!

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/8075/photo3060ga.jpg

Mark Spruce
Jun 12th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Yeah I can't wait, in 3 weeks my holiday begins and the best part will be with you all in the south of france !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also really exciting about that week-end ! We're gonna have such a good time all together and with Mary !!!

Angel_Mary
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Yeah I can't wait, in 3 weeks my holiday begins and the best part will be with you all in the south of france !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you already met Mary once ?

You'll see this week-end is gonna be unbelievable !

Mark Spruce
Jun 13th, 2006, 02:55 AM
No I have never seen Mary play live or even meet her. So travelling from the Falklands all the way to France in July will be so exciting for me.

Maybe I will be the most travelled French and Mary fan there :eek::eek:

Mark

Did you already met Mary once ?

You'll see this week-end is gonna be unbelievable !

Angel_Mary
Jun 13th, 2006, 09:09 AM
No I have never seen Mary play live or even meet her. So travelling from the Falklands all the way to France in July will be so exciting for me.

Mark

Yes, I think so ! :worship:

So it's gonna be the first time ! 'cause on saturday, she said that even if she wasn't playing she's gonna be there !

But, David told me that she should be ready for the fed cup and Georges Govin cannot do without her ! We all saw what's happened without Mary the last round against Italia in Nancy ;)

DomenicDemaria
Jun 14th, 2006, 01:58 AM

Mark

:lol: Enjoy it! :)
I've watch Mary live. 2 wins and 2 loses (2 bad loses :sad: Cohen Aloro and Benesova). Hopefully you enjoy a win.

zibaas
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:11 AM
man .
all the people that had this blessed chance are so lucky!!
i´m very happy for you guys, i hope someday i will have my blessed day with Mary.

Anne c
Jun 14th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Vivement la fed cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Spruce
Jun 14th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Yeah I hope to see two wins from Mary at least.

But getting to see her and say HELLO would be just so amazing for me !!!

Mark

:lol: Enjoy it! :)
I've watch Mary live. 2 wins and 2 loses (2 bad loses :sad: Cohen Aloro and Benesova). Hopefully you enjoy a win.

Mark Spruce
Jun 14th, 2006, 04:03 PM
I know how you feel. And I am so excited at having the chance to see Mary at last.

man .
all the people that had this blessed chance are so lucky!!
i´m very happy for you guys, i hope someday i will have my blessed day with Mary.

rsunderji
Jun 14th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm quite disappointed with Mary probably not playing Wimby, but I am encouraged too because this tells me she wants to get 100% so that she can play for a long time to come. Go Mary!

Rahim

Angel_Mary
Jun 14th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Hy guys,

I know it's sad if she's not playing Wimbly this year but David tell a girl of the french site that Mary wants to play until the next Olympic Games. So, it means that next year she can get a lot of point during the beginnig of the saison and it's great for her. And I'd rather wait until she's at 100% than watch one game where she's not feeling good and hear after that she has to stop again because of pain.

I know I'm really lucky cause I had the chance to see Mary and take picture with her a lot of times. Everytime is better than the one before, and I wish you all to get one day the oppotunity to get your picture with Mary ! Cause it's not a simply picture, she so nice that she lives you're still flying ;)

She's my happy medecine ! And it's the best I know :spit:

Mark Spruce
Jun 15th, 2006, 12:49 AM
I totally agree with you on your first paragrah.

Oh and at last i have the chance to see Mary in July. Mark is a very excited BOY LOL

Mark :bounce::bounce:

Hy guys,

I know it's sad if she's not playing Wimbly this year but David tell a girl of the french site that Mary wants to play until the next Olympic Games. So, it means that next year she can get a lot of point during the beginnig of the saison and it's great for her. And I'd rather wait until she's at 100% than watch one game where she's not feeling good and hear after that she has to stop again because of pain.

I know I'm really lucky cause I had the chance to see Mary and take picture with her a lot of times. Everytime is better than the one before, and I wish you all to get one day the oppotunity to get your picture with Mary ! Cause it's not a simply picture, she so nice that she lives you're still flying ;)

She's my happy medecine ! And it's the best I know :spit:

Angel_Mary
Jun 15th, 2006, 10:59 AM
I totally agree with you on your first paragrah.

Oh and at last i have the chance to see Mary in July. Mark is a very excited BOY LOL

Mark :bounce::bounce:

Mark,

Stefi62 and I bought the places this morning for the fed cup. We are at the 3rd row in front of the players !!!! It's gonna be sooooooooo great !

Mark Spruce
Jun 15th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Hello,

Oh that is great. I am so excited about this, and it will eb great to meet you guys and my friend Saby of course !!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing Mary for the first time is going to be great :hearts::hearts::kiss::kiss:

Mark

Mark,

Stefi62 and I bought the places this morning for the fed cup. We are at the 3rd row in front of the players !!!! It's gonna be sooooooooo great !

vanillalatte
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:51 PM
aah :D merci!! C'est genial.

i'd do anything to met her:(