PDA

View Full Version : What player do you want to win RG?

joaco
May 26th, 2002, 12:11 AM
Since Lindsay is not playing, what player would you like to win Roland Garros? ;)
1. Monica Seles, i feel that in this year AO she was SSOO close to get to the final and win it. She doesn't know if she'll keep on playing much after RG, it would be really nice to see Monca win. I believe that'll be very difficult for her to accomplish it, but i think she can. A lot of people will be happy if Monica wins, including me:).
2. I'd like Kim Clijsters also. I think she's an excellent person and last year final must have been a heartbreaking one. She's got spectacular groundstrokes, mental strength, I think she can do it, she can take that final step, I want her to.
3. Then I'd like Justine because she's so talented, and it would give her a lot of confidence to win a GS. Roland Garros means a lot to her and clay is her best surface so she's got great chances.
i wouldn't deslike watching Jen winning also, her game is just so amazing.

For the ones that don't know me, I would like Lindsay to win it before everyone else, but she can't play, so I'm hoping to her in Wimbledon!!

JOACO:bounce: :bounce:

The Countess
May 26th, 2002, 12:19 AM
I would like to see Iva Majoli get another RG title. But maybe I can't see that happening. Netherless still hoping:angel:

Luv Countess:kiss: :drive:

angele87
May 26th, 2002, 12:20 AM
Kimmie of course :D

tiger
May 26th, 2002, 12:21 AM
I also would like to see Lindsay win RG!!

So i hope for Clijsters and Hewitt!
;-)

looking forward to see Lindsay at Wimbledon again!!

Vanity
May 26th, 2002, 12:21 AM
Nancy Loeffler-Caro :hearts:

Fingon
May 26th, 2002, 12:28 AM
Do you need me to answer that?

Monica_Rules
May 26th, 2002, 12:30 AM
Anne Keothavong!:eek:

Now duh Monica of course but i wouldn't mind seeing Iva winnig either

Sevenseas
May 26th, 2002, 12:51 AM
Go Jennifer !!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ms. Lively
It will be a wonderful story when Monica Seles wins Roland Garros 2002.

Crazy Canuck
I hope Justine Wins.

I've hoped that since she lost to Kim last year :(

Shane54
May 26th, 2002, 01:54 AM
I'LL NEVER TELL!
:p :p :p

Crazy Canuck
May 26th, 2002, 01:59 AM
sigh Shane54.

How will we ever know :( ?

MaRKy MaRk
May 26th, 2002, 02:05 AM
Monica or Kim

Kart
May 26th, 2002, 02:29 AM
With Martina and Lindsay out ... Monica :hearts:, Amelie or (and I really can't believe I'm saying this) Venus :eek:.

Venus+Serena#1fan
May 26th, 2002, 02:32 AM
It's been waaaay too long since the USO 99 crown for Serena, and its time for another slam, how awsome would it be when everyone wrote her off for the clay season this year, to beat Justine, jennifer, win the italian, make the finals of Berlin and then win ROLAND GARROS 2002.

With the way serena's been playing, i would love for her to win.

Couver
May 26th, 2002, 03:00 AM
Hmmm VENUS! Major #5. I really do want Serena to win to, but I would love for Venus to win RG and Wimbledon back to back. Of course if Serena makes it to the final, and Venus does not, then GO SERENA!

Monica or Justine winning would also be nice. (Of course my faves would have to be out then)

nikita771
May 26th, 2002, 03:05 AM
I would love to see Serena walk away with her first Grand Slam on clay - but I wouldn't mind seeing Venus winning either. It's tough.

Williams Rulez
May 26th, 2002, 03:37 AM
1] Venus/Serena
3] Iva
4] Mary
5] Monica
6] Kim

selesrules
May 26th, 2002, 03:41 AM
MONICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :wavey:

Barrie_Dude
May 26th, 2002, 03:43 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: "The Sainted Jennifer Capriati" :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Asmus
May 26th, 2002, 03:47 AM
1. Monica
2. Amelie
3. Justine
4. Kim
5. Venus

128. Capriati

Task
May 26th, 2002, 03:49 AM
For singles: either Arantxa SV, Mary Pierce, Amanda Coetzer, or Barbara Schett.

For doubles: definitely Martina N and Natasha Z.

Jordan.
May 26th, 2002, 03:56 AM
Rita Grande! :angel:

i-girl
May 26th, 2002, 09:35 AM
with Lindsay out (I miss my Lindsay:sad: ), I would LOVE Monica to win. no one ever deserved to win anything more! stay positive sweety, and go for it:hearts: .
I would also be happy to see Amelie win. I feel like I haven't seen her at all this year, where did she go to? I hope she'll do really well this year, it's time she lived up to her talent.
and, lastly I want to see our Anna S. doing well. she's worked so hard. hang tough Sis:kiss: !

here's hoping next year we'll have Lindsay and Martina back and healthy, fighting for the one slam they don't yet have:D .

Hagar
May 26th, 2002, 09:42 AM
1. Kim
2. Justine
3. Monica

schris
May 26th, 2002, 09:46 AM
1. Justine Henin
2. Venus Williams
3. Iva Majoli
4. Kim Clijsters
5. Serena Williams

irma
May 26th, 2002, 09:49 AM
Kim
Serena
Amelie
Anna

King Aaron
May 26th, 2002, 10:06 AM
I would like to see Jelena win..:)

Lleyki
May 26th, 2002, 10:11 AM
Kimmie :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Cilla
May 26th, 2002, 10:14 AM
KIM!!!!!!!!:angel:

King Aaron
May 26th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Cilla, cool avatar..:)

Mercury Rising
May 26th, 2002, 10:31 AM
JUSTINE!!!
KIM!!!
IVA!!
CHANDA!

[S@nti]
May 26th, 2002, 12:08 PM
Marta Marrero ;)

tennisfreak
May 26th, 2002, 12:15 PM
LINDSAY!!!!!! :hearts:
-----------------------------

1.Arantxa
2.Monica
3.Anna (Smashnova)

jomar
May 26th, 2002, 12:19 PM
Monica Seles!!!!:angel: :bounce: :kiss:

matthias
May 26th, 2002, 12:23 PM
Bianka Lamade - but her draw is tough and it isnīt easy for her to reach the final ;)

now serious.
i donīt have a favorit player who can win this year, so i hope Justine Henin can win, cause i think she deserve it.

mom3
May 26th, 2002, 12:31 PM
AMELIE OF COURSE :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts:

-Fienesse-
May 26th, 2002, 12:50 PM
Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ The Leopard ~
May 26th, 2002, 01:28 PM
AMELIE!!! I'd love to see her win this tournament above all others, and she has a chance if she can take the pressure.

Well, I *might* be even happier if ANNA won. Wouldn't that be something? Not much hope there, though, at the moment.

If not them, DANIELA :kiss: .

Rubylips
May 26th, 2002, 01:30 PM
Can"t you tell.