PDA

View Full Version : Mary's road to All England Championships

Sir David Pierce
Jun 2nd, 2006, 05:23 AM
Could anyone calculate how mary is ranked after RG in best or in worst case?

If Mary is fit(How good do her injuries heal?)

She'll possibly play either s'Hertogenbosch, Rosmalen, Newport, Eastbourne or Queen's.

She did not play on her holy clay, is there any tournament on clay after RG?

Best wishes

Dave

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 2nd, 2006, 10:22 AM

She'll possibly play either s'Hertogenbosch, Rosmalen, Newport, Eastbourne or Queen's.

Best wishes

Dave

top 8 -10 :)

saby
Jun 2nd, 2006, 04:43 PM
please don't talk about "her road to wimbly" before knowing if she will play, we are all going to dream and after we are going to cry...

MistyGrey
Jun 2nd, 2006, 04:58 PM
Why cant ppl stop themselves. I am sorry but I was soo pissed when I saw this thread. Sir David Pierce, you have done this many times before.. please dont look ahead just yet.. yes we all want Mary to be back at Wimbledon... but we dont know if she is gonna play there or not, and for the love of God, wait a little before looking ahead.

Declan
Jun 2nd, 2006, 07:13 PM

Best wishes

Dave

To play at Queen's Mary would have to undergo a sex change; it's a men's tournament....

Sir David Pierce
Jun 3rd, 2006, 07:46 AM
Did not you hear that the the withdrawal from RG was just a precautionary measure. It is 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999 per cent sure
that Mary will take part at All Egland Championships!

Best wishes

Dave

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 3rd, 2006, 09:21 AM
she isn't in the NL list :eek:

saby
Jun 3rd, 2006, 09:39 AM
Did not you hear that the the withdrawal from RG was just a precautionary measure. It is 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999 per cent sure
that Mary will take part at All Egland Championships!

Best wishes

Dave

it's not sure at all, she said maybe Rosmalem, maybe Wimbly, maybe San Diego and it's not sure, Xavier said to the girls that she's going to train for 3 weeks and then she will decide...

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 3rd, 2006, 02:16 PM
it's not sure at all, she said maybe Rosmalem, maybe Wimbly, maybe San Diego and it's not sure, Xavier said to the girls that she's going to train for 3 weeks and then she will decide...

Exactly !

Mary said that she was unsure for San Diego, so she's unsure for Wimbledon and Rosmalen too !

It's not 99.99999, it's "we'll see, we have NO IDEA about Mary to play or not".

Then, even if it was 99.9999, it's not 100% !

So Mary's road to be back on court, not road to win Wimbledon ... :rolleyes:

Mark Spruce
Jun 3rd, 2006, 04:02 PM
Lets she what happens and not make any assumptions.

Mary will play when she is good and ready

Mark

FrenchY52
Jun 3rd, 2006, 06:30 PM
Yes but the time is going ... :(

RJWCapriati
Jun 4th, 2006, 02:35 AM
Get well Mary!

meggz_star
Jun 4th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Can't wait to see Mary back in action. RG really wasn't the same without her :sad: . I hope she'll be back for Wimbly :bounce:

totallyeddible
Jun 4th, 2006, 12:07 PM
I think she will work out as being ranked 9 or 10 after RG...

but even if she does play at all these tournaments... just when, WHEN i ask you is she going to prepare for her wedding?!?!?!?!?

Sir David Pierce
Jun 4th, 2006, 07:23 PM
No,no if she was in a position to play, she would play!

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 4th, 2006, 08:23 PM
RG for me is over :sad:

Sund7101
Jun 4th, 2006, 09:33 PM
I first saw Mary play at the U.S. Open in 2004 when she beat Maria Sharapova and I instantly fell in love with her personality and game. I found out about her past successes and that she was a former top 5 player and a grand slam champion. There was something special about that Sharapova match, you could see that maybe she was another big win away from her former glory. I was so excited to see her start to play well again and reach the final at Roland Garros. She played so well and you could tell she was back and her results started to show in a very big way. It was an amazing year, I would always cheer her on and watch her matches it was so exciting watching her play. She had rejuvenated herself and put her name back on the map. I believe she has another grand slam championship in her. Maybe it will happen this year at Wimbledon. Get better Mary, I miss you.

saby
Jun 4th, 2006, 10:40 PM
I think she will work out as being ranked 9 or 10 after RG...

but even if she does play at all these tournaments... just when, WHEN i ask you is she going to prepare for her wedding?!?!?!?!?

she had 3 months to prepar it, now it's time to play lol
she can get married after the masters lol

Mark Spruce
Jun 5th, 2006, 01:36 AM
I only have one thing to say on the wedding LOL

I want to see pics of Mary in a wedding dress !!!!!!!!!! WOW best pics of Mary ever I have to say !!!

I miss Mary and tennis is so boring with out her

Sund7101
Jun 5th, 2006, 01:55 AM
I agree, no one else compares to Mary. Besides the comeback of Martina Hingis RG has been quite boring this year.

danthepiercefan
Jun 5th, 2006, 04:18 AM
I first saw Mary play at the U.S. Open in 2004 when she beat Maria Sharapova and I instantly fell in love with her personality and game. I found out about her past successes and that she was a former top 5 player and a grand slam champion. There was something special about that Sharapova match, you could see that maybe she was another big win away from her former glory. I was so excited to see her start to play well again and reach the final at Roland Garros. She played so well and you could tell she was back and her results started to show in a very big way. It was an amazing year, I would always cheer her on and watch her matches it was so exciting watching her play. She had rejuvenated herself and put her name back on the map. I believe she has another grand slam championship in her. Maybe it will happen this year at Wimbledon. Get better Mary, I miss you.
I couldn't have agreed with u more.
Danny Pierce

FrenchY52
Jun 5th, 2006, 09:31 AM
RG for me is over :sad:

So it is for me .. No Mary, Tati loosing in the 1st R, and Amé loosing yesterday .. :sad:

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 5th, 2006, 12:43 PM
So it is for me .. No Mary, Tati loosing in the 1st R, and Amé loosing yesterday .. :sad:

Amé loosing was the best news since a while I heard :hearts:

Now Go Martina :p

Sad for Myskina :(

Sund7101
Jun 5th, 2006, 08:34 PM
Amé loosing was the best news since a while I heard :hearts:

Now Go Martina :p

Sad for Myskina :(
I agree, that would be awesome if Martina could come through and with Amelie out of the way anything can happen.

Mark Spruce
Jun 6th, 2006, 01:36 AM
Kimy or Venus to win it for me.

I was so sad when Tati lost in the 1st, as I was cheering her on after Mary did not play.

zibaas
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:50 AM
No Martina no... :(
I was cheering for Tati and Momo, but now...
no one special

MistyGrey
Jun 6th, 2006, 03:15 AM
Anyone but Martina! plzzzzz :tape:
I still have two of my favourites in the draw, Justine and Kim :bounce:

RJWCapriati
Jun 6th, 2006, 04:18 AM
Mary was my 1st pick - then she withdrew - I've picked Venus from the 1st day.

ashwu
Jun 6th, 2006, 03:19 PM
i haven't watched any match of this year's roland garros, not even the tv news...

Sund7101
Jun 6th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Martina just wasn't her best today, suffering from a virus going around on the tour. It's just unfortunate for her. I hope to see her and Mary playing doubles again, they had great success winning RG in 2000. Wow! wouldn't that be fun. Hope to see Kimy come through now that Martina is out.

saby
Jun 7th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Martina just wasn't her best today, suffering from a virus going around on the tour. It's just unfortunate for her. I hope to see her and Mary playing doubles again, they had great success winning RG in 2000. Wow! wouldn't that be fun. Hope to see Kimy come through now that Martina is out.

on tv they said Martina ate something and it made her sick for few days

Mark Spruce
Jun 7th, 2006, 05:29 PM
I hope that Kim will win. She seems really nice.

But I need to see Mary. I miss her so much on court and just being on tour.

GET WELL SOON Mar-ie Pierce !!!!

Sund7101
Jun 8th, 2006, 08:11 PM
I hope that Kim will win. She seems really nice.

But I need to see Mary. I miss her so much on court and just being on tour.

GET WELL SOON Mar-ie Pierce !!!!
I miss Mary so much too. The tour isn't as fun without her. I need to see her play, the old highlights just aren't the same. I can't wait any longer, we've been waiting since February. Please get well soon, everone misses your smile and superb play!

Mark Spruce
Jun 8th, 2006, 08:16 PM
I love Mary's smile:angel::angel::kiss::hearts::hearts: Makes me melt

Hye you new around here. Welcome !!!!!!! I just ask from the number of posts you have made

take care

Mark

I miss Mary so much too. The tour isn't as fun without her. I need to see her play, the old highlights just aren't the same. I can't wait any longer, we've been waiting since February. Please get well soon, everone misses your smile and superb play!

Sund7101
Jun 8th, 2006, 09:57 PM
I love Mary's smile:angel::angel::kiss::hearts::hearts: Makes me melt

Hye you new around here. Welcome !!!!!!! I just ask from the number of posts you have made

take care

Mark
I clicked on the Mary Forum thing on your website and I was just thrilled about it and joined right away. I'm suprised I hadn't found it sooner. I've been going to your website for over a year now. I love it!!!!!!!! Thanks for all of the time you put into it.

Mark Spruce
Jun 9th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Oh that is great, that makes me so happy that you have been going to my site for so long.
And that the link to this forum has helped us gain one for member :eek::eek::eek::bounce:

I must put some articles up on the site today

take care

Mark

I clicked on the Mary Forum thing on your website and I was just thrilled about it and joined right away. I'm suprised I hadn't found it sooner. I've been going to your website for over a year now. I love it!!!!!!!! Thanks for all of the time you put into it.

Sund7101
Jun 10th, 2006, 02:21 AM
Mark, I saw that you were a Jelena Dokic fan as well. Has there been any news on when she will return? I know that she tried to make a comeback in Australia but lost to Razzano. And then didn't she get into a car accident? I hope to see her back in action as well. Just wondering what was up with her.
Thanks

Mark Spruce
Jun 10th, 2006, 04:19 AM
Hello,

I have not heard to much of Jelena, the same as you, the last i heard of her that she was in an accident.

I would love to see her back, I think thank maybe she does need a sponsory as well. I think that maybe Nick B would be a good person to help her on her way again.

She reminds me of Mary in one way, I mean that she has had a difficult father to deal with.

For me I think that Mary would make a great coach, i mean how to deal with growing and getting used too the tour and all the pressure it brings.

Mark

Mark, I saw that you were a Jelena Dokic fan as well. Has there been any news on when she will return? I know that she tried to make a comeback in Australia but lost to Razzano. And then didn't she get into a car accident? I hope to see her back in action as well. Just wondering what was up with her.
Thanks

Sund7101
Jun 10th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Hello,

I have not heard to much of Jelena, the same as you, the last i heard of her that she was in an accident.

I would love to see her back, I think thank maybe she does need a sponsory as well. I think that maybe Nick B would be a good person to help her on her way again.

She reminds me of Mary in one way, I mean that she has had a difficult father to deal with.

For me I think that Mary would make a great coach, i mean how to deal with growing and getting used too the tour and all the pressure it brings.

Mark
Thanks for the update Mark

FrenchY52
Jun 10th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Mary was at the RG final and she was talking to a Mamma lol but she looked pretty

Scotso
Jun 10th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Will she play? :awww: