PDA

View Full Version : ANNA Will Beat JEN Badly !!

Lolita
May 25th, 2002, 09:48 AM
I've a strong feeling on that one .

moby
May 25th, 2002, 09:50 AM
maybe

but she's gotta earn the meeting with jenn first

irma
May 25th, 2002, 09:52 AM
Go Anna!:)

Mercury Rising
May 25th, 2002, 09:52 AM
Yes, and in MY dreams she.. uhm never mind.

Crazy Canuck
May 25th, 2002, 10:06 AM
I agree.

Anna will most certaintly kick Jenns ass in the "Who will get to go home first" contest.

Its too bad, Jenn could really use the rest.

veryborednow
May 25th, 2002, 10:17 AM
well.

anna beat jen in december.

and then jen won a grans slam.

harloo
May 25th, 2002, 02:13 PM
:rolleyes: Sorry, Jen will be safe all the way too the semis and then it will be an all out battle for her. Anna can't even beat Monica's dog.:D :D

TatiAnnahølic
May 25th, 2002, 02:33 PM
c'mon anna! :D:D:D:D

TeeRexx
May 25th, 2002, 02:41 PM
I agree.
Anna will beat Ms. Manners quite badly and then go on to take the Roland Garos title.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Caution: Do not drive heavy machinery or predict tournament winners after consuming a bottle of tequila and smoking a pound of marajuana.:eek: :p

CanadianBoy21
May 25th, 2002, 03:39 PM
Becca- just in the other thread you spilled your hatred when I said that Serena will win, & now you come in this thread & post the same thing(to the same effect) here that I said in the other thread. You are beginning to show what a loser you are.
Next time check if you are doin the same thing before critizing, & then doing the same thing you critized right after.

TeeRexx
May 25th, 2002, 03:49 PM
Superhero - The person may be too petty to realize their idiocy.

THE NET
May 25th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Let's pray for ANNA K.!

:bounce:

Jordan.
May 25th, 2002, 04:49 PM
Go Anna! :bounce:

Crazy Canuck
May 25th, 2002, 06:12 PM
Superhero - There is a difference, between tongue and cheek, and what you do :p

Anyone who knows anything about me, knows that I like Anna.

So where is this hatred your telling me about?

As for Tee Rexx - its not his fault, he's American.

Crazy Canuck
May 25th, 2002, 06:14 PM
For those who dont know what Superhero is refering to -

He went into a Jenn cheering thread - can't recall the title, appologies- and said something to the effect of "Untill she loses to Serena that is".

I came into a thread that was less cheering on Anna, and more cheering against Jenn, and made a tongue and cheek comment.

venusfan
May 25th, 2002, 06:31 PM
OoPpSs

Anna vs. Capriati :

Go Anna Smashnova.. Smash her 6-0,6-0

tia clara
May 25th, 2002, 06:39 PM
You are talking about Anna Smashnova, aren't you?

Kart
May 25th, 2002, 06:43 PM
I'm sure she will one day :).

Bella
May 25th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Cheering against Jen? Really? And if it is, so what? I can't understand the offense here, either. And what's wrong with saying that Serena will win or kick ass or, even, a specific ass? This "fan etiquette" has taken a turn for the weird as well as worse.

I think this might be a joke, anyway. Last time this was posted, the result was, well..., waayyy off.

Freefall
May 25th, 2002, 07:16 PM
This might sound funny but Anna has been owning Jen. Anna is 3 & 1 playing Jen but I don't think they've played since Jen won her 1st GS. Last time I remember them playing was the 2000 tour championships, where Anna won 6-4 6-4

Terri77
May 25th, 2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Becca
As for Tee Rexx - its not his fault, he's American.

:rolleyes:

anton
May 25th, 2002, 09:20 PM
go anna! congrats on being names best looking in the world also by FHM!

the cat
May 25th, 2002, 10:35 PM
Lolita, isn't Leningrad now called St. Petersburg? ;)

Anna has virtually know shot to beat Jennifer at the French! :eek: I'm along time Anna fanna, but Jennifer would pound Anna into the slow red clay and really make her suffer! :sad:

Until Anna improves a great deal, Jennifer should have no problem with her.

I think Becca loves needling people with her tongue in cheek comments! ;)

joaco
May 25th, 2002, 10:47 PM
LOL @ Harloo !:D ( and about the 'discusion' also)

Jakeev
May 26th, 2002, 09:39 AM
Becca, dahling. love ya for ignoring Superhero and TeeRex.....remember most of us do NOT TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY anyway so why should you?

:kiss:

As for you Lolita, don't bet your house on Anna K. anytime soon, she has to get my Iroda in the second round if she can get by Christina in the first round........

~ The Leopard ~
May 26th, 2002, 11:23 AM
If Anna is fully fit, I expect her to play some great tennis at RG. She has a chance of meeting JenCap in the round of 16 and... who knows. I hope she at least gives Jen a tough match.

The main problem for the moment is fitness. Anna has been plagued by all sorts of injury worries of late. If that thigh/groin problem is still hampering her, she'll have trouble advancing at all. All her fans realise that.

GOOD LUCK ANNA! :bounce: