PDA

View Full Version : Marta lost to Nicole, but can beat Raymond/Stosur :)

adam_ads_n
May 28th, 2006, 01:19 PM
I can't find any cheering thread for Marta here so....

GO MARTA :bounce:

TTomek
May 28th, 2006, 01:23 PM
nice title!!!!!

dajesz Marta!!!!!!!!

Powodzenie!!!!!

Trzymam kciuki :)

Jakub
May 28th, 2006, 04:04 PM
hope that Marta will play good match tomorrow.

good luck :)

papru
May 28th, 2006, 06:02 PM
i hope so but am not sure whether it is possible... keep my fingers crossed!

polishprodigy
May 28th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Like papru, I have doubts on whether Marta can win, especially since she has been inconsistent as of late while Vaidosova makes her finals....

adam_ads_n
May 28th, 2006, 11:12 PM
But it's a cheering thread, isn't it ;)

And I dunno if there's anybody who is sure of Marta :)

Pszczelny
May 29th, 2006, 09:50 AM
rumours say that Marta is in good mood and her form is growing
she defeated Pennetta in a test match 6-0, Flavia was so mad after the match that she broke her racket :lol:
in the match against Kirilenko, Marta played so well that after her powerful shots Maria only made :shrug:

maybe this one gives fans of Marta some hope :angel: ;)

forever_rafter
May 29th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Dajesz Marta!

Pszczelny
May 29th, 2006, 05:40 PM
trudno, wygra nastepny mecz :shrug: :)

papru
May 29th, 2006, 06:53 PM
maybe she had played nice at least in practice matches :(
it's so damn unfair, she didn't have to get Nicole, did she?
why not pennetta like a year ago?? grr :/

adam_ads_n
May 29th, 2006, 07:22 PM
maybe she had played nice at least in practice matches :(
it's so damn unfair, she didn't have to get Nicole, did she?
why not pennetta like a year ago?? grr :/
Well she has no luck in Grand Slams' draws this year - it's true. And I know she plays good on trainings cause I saw her practising in Warsaw. Well...If someone said it's our Marta who makes lots of double faults and unforced errors - I won't believe them.

What I can see is some mental problem. Marta is a top-10 players off tournament, and decent top 100 player on court :( The first thing Marta's team should do is to change a coach. I remember some interview that Ostrowski gave to Polish Press Agency. He said that he is a coach of Alicja Rosolska and 2 juniors - so is he coaching Marta beetween Ala and juniors?

I think that Marta started finding her confidence with Cannova, and I was one of few people who did not want any change of a coach. Now what I want for Marta:

1. A new expierienced and good coach, who will reduce Marta's problems in game.
2. Some kind of sport psychologist who will help Marta find her self-confidence on court.
3. Better planning of tournaments Marta will compete in - if her form is not a top form - she shouldn't play in tier I. But I think Marta's form is so good on trainings so she was sure she will play as good as then on tournaments.

And what's the most important: support. I think Marta needs to be supported by her fans, and, as I said some time ago, I will support her till she retires.

TTomek
May 29th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Marta :sad:

adam_ads_n
May 30th, 2006, 03:04 AM
btw- new thread title :)

Go Marta in doubles!