PDA

View Full Version : My wish was granted.

iPatty
May 28th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Patty Schnyder plays the first match on Court Phillipe Chatrier tomorrow, which means I will get to see her on ESPN! :hearts:

Thanks, Roland Garros people.

DarkchildSwiss
May 28th, 2006, 12:55 PM
that is really great but nonetheless I will not be able to watch her tomorrow because I'm in university. but I hope that Patty wins.

Pureracket
May 28th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Patty Schnyder plays the first match on Court Phillipe Chatrier tomorrow, which means I will get to see her on ESPN! :hearts:

Thanks, Roland Garros people.Are you in the United States? Let's just hope that Patty is not playing 30 minutes before or after Andy Roddick. Pat McEnroe has to do his lustful commentary of him.

iPatty
May 28th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Are you in the United States? Let's just hope that Patty is not playing 30 minutes before or after Andy Roddick. Pat McEnroe has to do his lustful commentary of him.

Yeah, I am in the United States. There's no one noteworthy on any of the other courts at 11:00. Hopefully, they won't replay a match from today, because they hate Patty. :(

No Name Face
May 28th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Yeah, I am in the United States. There's no one noteworthy on any of the other courts at 11:00. Hopefully, they won't replay a match from today, because they hate Patty. :(

they probably will :tape:

Pengwin
May 28th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Is Tim/Andy/Greg playing at the same time? :o

We have two channels that show tennis and BOTH are showing the Henman match at the moment despite the fact Federer is on :o

Knizzle
May 28th, 2006, 01:22 PM

Thanks, Roland Garros people.

You really think they'll show Schnyder?? :confused: :tape:

adam_ads_n
May 28th, 2006, 01:35 PM
btw - I hope there are cameras on court 3 as well :)

iPatty
May 28th, 2006, 01:39 PM

There's nobody else to show. Even if they don't show the whole thing, I'll get to see bits and pieces of it.

borisy
May 28th, 2006, 01:51 PM

Why not?

Knizzle
May 28th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Why not?

There will be men playing @ the same time. Men's tennis > Women's tennis as far as ESPN is concerned. Like PPP said we might see a few bits of it.

Summer Snow
May 28th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Omg! I hope I get to see this psycho b*tch :hearts: I love her game!! She's so funny!! I also get to see Michaella which is something I have been looking forward to! :bounce:

Babolatpro880
May 28th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Is coverage starting on ESPN at 5 in the morning? Because otherwise, we won't be seeing it.

vogus
May 28th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Greggy, am i missing something here?

Patty's match will begin at 5am Eastern Time, which is way before the start of ESPN coverage.

Knizzle
May 28th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Greggy, am i missing something here?

Patty's match will begin at 5am Eastern Time, which is way before the start of ESPN coverage.Ummm that's exactly when coverage starts.....

I guess the joke's on you. Maybe I shouldn't be telling u this so you'll miss it. I don't care for you much you know.

iPatty
May 28th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Like Knizzle said, coverage starts at 5AM EST, which is when Patty would start playing. Today is the only day where they're not starting at 5AM EST.

vogus
May 28th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Ummm that's exactly when coverage starts.....

I guess the joke's on you. Maybe I shouldn't be telling u this so you'll miss it. I don't care for you much you know.

You have been pretty bad-natured for months now. I don't know what's gotten into you. But thanks for the tip.

iPatty
In case either of you need proof:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/french06/news/story?page=tvfrenchopen

vogus
Like Knizzle said, coverage starts at 5AM EST, which is when Patty would start playing. Today is the only day where they're not starting at 5AM EST.

i could swear coverage always used to start at 8. My bad then.

iPatty
May 28th, 2006, 03:32 PM
i could swear coverage always used to start at 8. My bad then.

It's okay. I just hope they actually show her. They can expect like, a dozen emails if they don't show her. Angry ones, too. :lol:

vogus
May 28th, 2006, 03:37 PM
It's okay. I just hope they actually show her. They can expect like, a dozen emails if they don't show her. Angry ones, too. :lol:

i have a feeling they will feature Gaudio on Lenglen, billing him as a former champ. I'd expect at least some of Patty to be shown though.

Knizzle
May 28th, 2006, 03:44 PM
You have been pretty bad-natured for months now. I don't know what's gotten into you. But thanks for the tip.

You should talk, you always have something negative to say.

njnetswill
May 28th, 2006, 03:44 PM
i have a feeling they will feature Gaudio on Lenglen, billing him as a former champ. I'd expect at least some of Patty to be shown though.

They will probably focus on Gaudio and show Patty at matchpoint. :o

Babolatpro880
May 28th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Yeah, I agree, they might end up showing Gaudio or maybe even Ferrero. But, I wish they would show Schnyder, because I've never seen Krajicek play.

LefandePatty
May 28th, 2006, 07:09 PM
I won't be at home. :crying2:

Pengwin
May 28th, 2006, 07:10 PM
I won't be at home. :crying2:

I will :speakles:

I hope you manage to watch it somehow :hug:

SAEKeithSerena
May 28th, 2006, 07:28 PM
best of luck patty!

SzavayFi
May 28th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Looks like they will show Mashona and Maria instead :help:

LefandePatty
May 28th, 2006, 07:33 PM
I will :speakles:

I hope you manage to watch it somehow :hug:

I will only be able to watch it something like 7 hours later, great isn't it.. :rolleyes:

and I won't even have live scores, and won't know the result of the match. :sad: