PDA

View Full Version : A Daniela Forum thanks to Josh and all Daniela Fans

Irish
May 24th, 2002, 10:23 PM
Thanks Josh :D :D :D :D :D :D You are wonderful!!!!

Hello to all Daniela Fans. We have our forum now for Daniela who definitely deserves one.

We can also post threads of other Slovakian and Czech Republic players.

Thanks again to everybody!!!!! :bounce:

aura of daniela
May 25th, 2002, 01:06 AM
Hi guys,
This is brilliant.
For the forum for Daniela to come along just before the French starts is perfect timing.

Irish, thanks for the e-mail telling me that it had been put together.
It is much appreciated.

I adore Daniela, and in here I can make my comments with them being put down by the skeptics out there.

The best of Luck Daniela for the rest of the season, and I cant wait to see you back in Australia
:angel:

Simon V

Cassius
May 25th, 2002, 01:16 AM
Oops, I forgot. THANKS FOR THE E-MAIL IRISH!!!!!!:bounce: !!!!!!

Irish
May 25th, 2002, 01:37 AM
You're welcome Simon and Cassius. I definitely had you guys to notify since you are very loyal Daniela fans. Am hoping the few others I could remember got theirs. Am sorry for those I could not remember for sure.

I agree that this is a place we can comment on Daniela's tennis (and for the guys, possibly more ;) ) without others putting her or us down.

It is great that the timing for Josh to put this up was right before RG. In fact, super timing.

Where's Evaspeed? He started the original thread to get this. :sad:

TheBoiledEgg
May 25th, 2002, 02:56 AM
thanx Josh

finally Dani gets what she deserves

:bounce: :bounce:

veryborednow
May 25th, 2002, 11:43 AM
WOW!!! When was this place created?? I hope it hasn't been here for ages and I've only just noticed.

TBE - what are you doing up at 4am?!?! :eek:

This is great, and I'm loving the name.

Irish
May 25th, 2002, 02:55 PM
Veryborednow, at about 5 PM CST yesterday. :D

Central
May 25th, 2002, 09:22 PM
Is it any way to make people notice this forum?
Because I've no idea when it was created

Irish
May 25th, 2002, 10:12 PM
Central, I posted a message in General Messages yesterday but believe it has moved back several pages. May have to bump it up.:cool:

EVAspeed
May 26th, 2002, 06:07 AM
i'm here irish. :)

adlysha babalu
May 26th, 2002, 09:20 AM
duuhh..i dont even realise the forum for daniela its already up!
yeahh..! at last!!

All the best to daniela :D :D :D

~ The Leopard ~
May 26th, 2002, 11:30 AM
Hey, don't forget me!!!!!!!

GO DANI! :kiss:

Loyal Selesian
May 26th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Congrat to Daniela fans :bounce: I'm a fan as well (although not a great fan but I like her since I saw that match she played with Venus at the OZ open this year):D The girl have great shots :drool:

Calliope.
May 26th, 2002, 08:53 PM
Hello!
This forum is great! I like it!

Martian Martin
May 26th, 2002, 11:47 PM
Thanks so much for the e-mail Irish :). You've done really well in getting this forum up and running :)

This forum will grow and grow, once even more people realise what a great player Daniela is! :bounce: :kiss:

Irish
May 27th, 2002, 12:22 AM
Actually Martin, Evaspeed started a thread in "Bug/Error Reporting..." for a Daniela Forum and a lot of the people that have posted here already posted their utmost support to get it, in that thread.

All Daniela fans deserve credit for getting the forum and here we are. Plus, of course, Josh, to make it for us. :D

adlysha babalu
May 27th, 2002, 03:57 PM
yeahhh!! will alwiz post on this forum..dont worry mates!!

dukla
May 27th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Wow, this is great, now the unification of Daniela's fans can finally come true!

Candy946
May 27th, 2002, 08:13 PM
Hey, I just noticed this forum. Congrats to all Daniela fans! She definitely deserves it! :)

Jodie
May 27th, 2002, 10:40 PM
Hay!! This is great!! :kiss:

A forum for all Daniela's fans! Great!!!

Irish
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:16 AM
What a short lived shock but it was big at the time. When I opened Players Forum, I scrolled to the bottom to see our Daniela Forum and didn't see it but other new players forums. I thought it had been deleted. Then, I scrolled up slowly and hesitantly to find it. Whew!

EVAspeed
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:18 AM
same thing happened to me a few days ago. hehe.

Irish
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:41 AM
:wavey: Evaspeed. hehe. Whew!