PDA

View Full Version : How long did it take Serena to win her 2nd GS.

tennisjay
May 28th, 2006, 02:58 AM
I'm talking with friend about the time it took for Serena to win her second GS do anybody out there know.

faboozadoo15
May 28th, 2006, 02:59 AM
from USO 99 to RG 02

tennisjay
May 28th, 2006, 03:02 AM
from USO 99 to RG 02

Are you sure.

Summer Snow
May 28th, 2006, 03:03 AM
:rolleyes: 2 years, a few months! As a Serena fan, you should know this! :fiery: The reason for this was because of the other Williams Sister ;)

Summer Snow
May 28th, 2006, 03:04 AM
Are you sure.
:rolleyes: This is why they made the site www.wtatour.com! Look it up yourself! :fiery:

tennisjay
May 28th, 2006, 03:06 AM
:rolleyes: 2 years, a few months! As a Serena fan, you should know this! :fiery: The reason for this was because of the other Williams Sister ;)

I can't keep up with all of that stuff. :fiery:

Summer Snow
May 28th, 2006, 03:07 AM
I can't keep up with all of that stuff. :fiery:
Oh hell to the no! Don't raise your voice at me! :fiery:

tennisjay
May 28th, 2006, 03:18 AM
Oh hell to the no! Don't raise your voice at me! :fiery:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

faboozadoo15
May 28th, 2006, 03:35 AM
Are you sure.
yes, if you don't believe me, you could stop being such a lazy ass and look it up yourself so you and your "friend" can go on having more intellectual conversations. DUMBASS.

Summer Snow
May 28th, 2006, 03:48 AM
yes, if you don't believe me, you could stop being such a lazy ass and look it up yourself so you and your "friend" can go on having more intellectual conversations. DUMBASS.
:rolleyes: Have some respect! :mad:

tennisjay
May 28th, 2006, 03:52 AM

I know he's such a jerkoff, but I guess he must be a Maria fan. You know when they see Serena's name they go nuts because they are J E A L O U S.

serenafan08
May 28th, 2006, 04:01 AM
I know he's such a jerkoff, but I guess he must be a Maria fan. You know when they see Serena's name they go nuts because they are J E A L O U S.
:haha:

faboozadoo15
May 28th, 2006, 04:02 AM
why should i? he just did the internet version of "shouting" "ARE YOU SURE?" at meas if i would make it up. besides, who, someonje who is actually a fan, doesn't know when their favorite player won thier majors :retard:

Summer Snow
May 28th, 2006, 04:03 AM
4 sho! :kiss: :wavey: :hearts: Call me! My number is 954-742-8109 :lick: I'll be waiting :drool:

le bon vivant
May 28th, 2006, 04:05 AM
*waits for iminent Masha comparison*

faboozadoo15
May 28th, 2006, 04:05 AM
yes, i'm jealous of serena and her current state when monica seles is my favorite player, a woman who won more by the age of 19 than serena will win in a lifetime. enjoy the premiers.

oh, and if we wanna talk maria, she's gettin' there. just slower than monica was at winning the big ones.

and actually, i have NO problem with serena, notice my first post in here, an HONEST answer to your question, and you're the one who doubted me... because you know i'm a maria fan, as if that would change my answer.

ttaM
May 28th, 2006, 04:07 AM

:lol:

tennisjay
May 28th, 2006, 04:10 AM
4 sho! :kiss: :wavey: :hearts: Call me! My number is 954-742-8109 :lick: I'll be waiting :drool:

Oh stop it. :kiss:

tennisjay
May 28th, 2006, 04:12 AM
*waits for iminent Masha comparison*

I knooooooooooooow. :lol:

le bon vivant
May 28th, 2006, 04:35 AM
yes, i'm jealous of serena and her current state when monica seles is my favorite player, a woman who won more by the age of 19 than serena will win in a lifetime. enjoy the premiers.

oh, and if we wanna talk maria, she's gettin' there. just slower than monica was at winning the big ones.

and actually, i have NO problem with serena, notice my first post in here, an HONEST answer to your question, and you're the one who doubted me... because you know i'm a maria fan, as if that would change my answer.

LOL! Serena has already won 1 less major than Monica did by age 19. All four in fact. In a row. Two Wimbledons. :o

To say that in Serena's career, she will not top or even equal Monica's greatness is arrogant and prideful.

mila_mail
May 28th, 2006, 05:13 AM
I think 1 year will be enough.

faboozadoo15
May 28th, 2006, 05:42 AM
LOL! Serena has already won 1 less major than Monica did by age 19. All four in fact. In a row. Two Wimbledons. :o

To say that in Serena's career, she will not top or even equal Monica's greatness is arrogant and prideful.
it's not going to. the end. monica has 178 weeks at #1, 9 majors, 53 singles titles.

serena has only ended the year in the top FIVE three times, has 2 fewer slams, 27 fewer titles, and i'm guessing over a hundred less weeks at #1.

Couver
May 28th, 2006, 06:35 AM
it's not going to. the end. monica has 178 weeks at #1, 9 majors, 53 singles titles.

serena has only ended the year in the top FIVE three times, has 2 fewer slams, 27 fewer titles, and i'm guessing over a hundred less weeks at #1.

Yes but Serena hasn't retired yet though I'm sure many wish that she would. I don't know if Serena can reach Monica's stats because Monica was a force and her career was ruined, but that doesn't make Serena's career paltry. By this logic I can point out that Serena is better than all the active top players and that they will never equal her in greatness, I guess I can say Serena has won more than Maria will win in a lifetime.

Plus it does seem you dislike Serena what with all the jabs. If a poster is pissing you off by dissing your favorite player, and you say you have no problem with Serena then why are you attacking her? Shouldn't your beef be with the poster?

le bon vivant
May 28th, 2006, 06:43 AM

Serena has at least 4.5 more years in her career. Majors matter most as far as greatness goes, and Serena should be able to win 3 majors in the next 5 years. Serena with 10 slams, and @ least 2 Wimbledon titles plus the Serena Slam (all 4 majors held @ the same time) WILL make her > Seles.

Anyway, I'm just hoping that Serena doesn't take the Monica approach to fitness once she returns. :sad:

tennnisfannn
May 28th, 2006, 08:16 AM
now if only you could give us your account no. and pin code ....:devil: