PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to happen at the open

selesbooz
May 28th, 2006, 01:54 AM
I really could care less as long as Venus and Martina lose 1st round. I am so sick of those overhyped :bs: i can't stand it.

I even hope that Henin win the whole thing then them winning the 1st round. :wavey:

Summer Snow
May 28th, 2006, 01:59 AM
:awww: keep hating :hearts: Cuz they'll keep on winning :ras:

UDACHi
May 28th, 2006, 02:11 AM
:awww: keep hating :hearts: Cuz they'll keep on winning :ras:

That is soooo SloKid.

iPatty
May 28th, 2006, 02:24 AM
I really could care less as long as Venus and Martina lose 1st round. I am so sick of those overhyped :bs: i can't stand it.

I even hope that Henin win the whole thing then them winning the 1st round. :wavey:

Venus, a four-time Grand Slam champion, and Martina, a six-time Grand Slam champion, are overhyped?

:retard:

crazyroberto6767
May 28th, 2006, 02:26 AM
Venus, a four-time Grand Slam champion, and Martina, a six-time Grand Slam champion, are overhyped?

:retard:
5 both. But the point is still valid.

controlfreak
May 28th, 2006, 02:45 AM
I hope one of the players requests my presence at Roland Garros for the duration of the tournament, all expenses paid by the WTA.

Corswandt
May 28th, 2006, 02:50 AM
I would like the winner to promptly endorse her prize money cheque to me to reward me for being so fucking awesome.

iPatty
May 28th, 2006, 02:51 AM
5 both. But the point is still valid.

Uh, right. I didn't follow tennis back then, so I guessed on Martina. :lol:

iPatty
May 28th, 2006, 02:52 AM
To answer the question, I would like for Patty Schnyder to beat Venus Williams in the fourth round, without using steroids.

Summer Snow
May 28th, 2006, 02:53 AM
To answer the question, I would like for Patty Schnyder to beat Venus Williams in the fourth round, without using steroids.
:haha: :rolleyes:

Summer Snow
May 28th, 2006, 02:54 AM
That is soooo SloKid.
But it's a good line! :awww:

selesbooz
May 28th, 2006, 03:07 AM

Sorry she was pregnant :lol:

iPatty
May 28th, 2006, 03:09 AM
Sorry she was pregnant :lol:

Either way, she was using steroids. I'll rephrase my answer.

I wish that Patty Schnyder would beat Venus Williams in the fourth round, without using steroids or banged up.

Diesel
May 28th, 2006, 04:08 AM

You could care less, but you don't :wavey:

No Name Face
May 28th, 2006, 04:17 AM
I really really really want Elena D to win her first grand slam, preferably defeating clijsters, henin, and mauresmo to do it. you know, to silence the haters.

IceHock
May 28th, 2006, 04:19 AM
hopefully mauresmo will win it all,so they can't label her a choker here anymore,and i hope she beats henin-hardenne in the final but without retiring this time.

tennisjay
May 28th, 2006, 04:22 AM

I think you have them mixed up with Maria S. don't you, but anyway your going to get even sicker because this year is the year of Venus and Martina so get use to it.