PDA

View Full Version : What day is Venus going to be playing on?? Mon or Tuesday??

Dawn Marie
May 28th, 2006, 12:32 AM
Will Amelie play on Wed or Tuesday?? What exactly is up with this schedule?? Will players who play Sun havea two day rest?

Help me.

Mightymirza
May 28th, 2006, 04:04 AM
yeah I wanna know it too..Anyone has any ideas??

junlee_vee
May 28th, 2006, 04:12 AM
HOPEFULLY Monday! And if it's early, it doesn't matter...I will wake up at 5 AM for VEE!

Aaron.
May 28th, 2006, 04:13 AM
HOPEFULLY Monday! And if it's early, it doesn't matter...I will wake up at 5 AM for VEE!me too :bounce: go Vee :hearts:

Mightymirza
May 28th, 2006, 04:27 AM
okay heres a speculation...Me thinks its on monday as ther was an article that Mshara asked for Monday start instead of sunday coz of hurt ankle or something...If its true means top half will play on Monday..Hence Vee as well..

pierce0415
May 28th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Actually I think bottom half will be Monday because that is when the defending champs are supposed to play

So Amelie / Masha / Dinara (if they win tomorrow) will play Sunday / Thursday :tape: and Venus and everybody else in top half will play Tuesday / Thursday

pav
May 28th, 2006, 06:59 AM
Who gives a bugger(just kidding of course)(or not

Dawn Marie
May 28th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Hi I went to GUIDE on the website.

here is what I think now.

Since play starts SUNDAY. They will have players from the first half of the draw play SUN and Monday and the bottom half will play Mon and Tuesday. Momo will play Wed. They have to make sure the players are even going into the next round. I think it is a sure bet that Vee will play Monday because she is in Momo's quarter of the draw. Hingis's first match could be Tuesday though.

Oh hell I am not sure. LOL

V-MAC
May 28th, 2006, 10:58 AM
This new schedule thing is so annoying :mad: I just hope Vee doesn't have to end playing two consecutive days in a row - she had enough of those kind of matches in Rome.

BigBabeTENNIS
May 28th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Monday She Plays

Randriantastic!
May 28th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Monday She Plays
Yeah, on Justine's site it says that she's playing Tuesday, so presumably the bottom half is on Tuesday. I think it might be men's defending champ tomorrow, and women's defending champ the day after.

Lady
May 28th, 2006, 12:43 PM
The schedule is already up on the website.
Venus and Kim play tomorrow.

They didn't devide the schedule for different halves.

V-MAC
May 28th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Ok so Venus is playing tomorrow, she is scheduled to be last match on Lenglan Court.
I was hoping she would be first up to ensure live tv coverage of her match :(

Lady
May 28th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Schedule for tommorow

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/scores/schedule/index.html

BigBabeTENNIS
its allways hard to see any one live live at the end maybe bristh eurosport will have it live

K-Dog
last match on. great, that means that she's prob not going to get on until like 6:00 pm there and then darkness with start to fall. put her on earlier PLEASE!!!

pigam
May 28th, 2006, 02:56 PM
last match on. great, that means that she's prob not going to get on until like 6:00 pm there and then darkness with start to fall. put her on earlier PLEASE!!!
euhm it doesn't get dark untill 9.00/9.30pm (if the weather is good) so , don't worry :(

LucasArg
May 28th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Venus on Lenglen and Schnyder on Chatrier???? What up with this frenchies??? :confused:

GoDominique
May 28th, 2006, 03:49 PM
OMG POOR VEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111